2010.04.20 Levi Page article~"Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Great post raisincharlie. Without much thought, I can see Ron being guilty of not wanting his daughter found or searched for. He added nothing to the search. He couldn't or wouldn't even answer questions from the 911 operator. A good starting point to recover his missing daughter would be to describe what she was wearing when she disappeared. Instead he make an excuse for not knowing what she was wearing. jmo

He searched until LE told him not to. He came home to his daughter missing and I don't know about you ( I AM ALSO a single parent) but if I just got home from work and my child was missing, I wouldn't be real pleasant on the phone either. I would have no idea what clothes were on my child if I didnt put them to bed that night and most men are not really into the details if you know what I mean? the operator asked him what she was wearing and he said he didn't know as he was at work. I didnt suspect he murdered his daughter because of that phone call......

U know what my son got BOTH of his sons names tatooed on him and they are BOTH alive. he has their footprint and handprint on him too... the tatoo Ron got was donated by the artist and I dont know about you, but all the young people these days are getting tatoos just for the fad of it. it is very 'normal' these days......

I thought he paid for that tattoo, wasn't it around $400:waitasec:
Did he use donation money for that? I can't remember.

I am really TRYING to tell you ones that don't know about informants. I would deny it too. It is a secret and you dont tell anyone you are a drug informant, especially in this crowd.
I also want to remind people that is RON or his mom and grandma all did this and Misty is covering up for him and the others that RON is the one that called 911 that night and i REALLY DONT THINK for second if he was involved he would have called the cops. People into killin their kids and dealing drugs and all that you all say he does, he would not have called the pollice at all. If they were all in on it we wouldnt even know about this case as it would still not be reported. think about this carefully and you will see it dont make sense......

Also he WOULD not have had custody of his children as the DCS was in contact and visits to his home..... and I do believe he had to drug test. THIS is the law....CRYSTAL would be the only one with real motive here as she had to pay child support and never paid it..( I do not think she did this at all) but just sayin.....

If Ron was an informant and as many people who have claimed Ron is an informant as are out there, Ron would have to be a complete idiot to continue being an informant, or ever start being one.

Doesn't stop me thinking Ron was a 'dope boy' from a long way back, tho.

I am really TRYING to tell you ones that don't know about informants. I would deny it too. It is a secret and you dont tell anyone you are a drug informant, especially in this crowd.
I also want to remind people that is RON or his mom and grandma all did this and Misty is covering up for him and the others that RON is the one that called 911 that night and i REALLY DONT THINK for second if he was involved he would have called the cops. People into killin their kids and dealing drugs and all that you all say he does, he would not have called the pollice at all. If they were all in on it we wouldnt even know about this case as it would still not be reported. think about this carefully and you will see it dont make sense......

BBM
I understand the drug informant part...and denying it in the spotlight. I get that.

But Haleigh was in school..He would've had to do something. Someone would notice her gone....especially the school. Wasn't they already having attendance problems with Haleigh. I don't think he would've gotten by not reporting this. jmo though

Guess I am out of the loop. I thought most men with familes and small children were not allowed to be "informants".:waitasec: Especially single fathers but hey, what do I know? nuthin...

ETA: I'm going out on a limb NO WAY was Ron an "undercover" or "informant" no way, no how.

[/B]

BBM
I understand the drug informant part...and denying it in the spotlight. I get that.

But Haleigh was in school..He would've had to do something. Someone would notice her gone....especially the school. Wasn't they already having attendance problems with Haleigh. I don't think he would've gotten by not reporting this. jmo though

Well we could go waaaay off topic here and he could have easily moved to Mexico, there are a lot of children that go missing that are not reported. If he didnt want anyone to find out, he definately would not have called 911 especially if his house was a dealer house full of drugs like a lot of people are saying...I also understand that he just had moved to that trailer as he was living with his mom and grandma shortly before this and for some reason I can't see Rons mom and gramma being anywhere close to Mistys parents and family. no way!
Ron and his mom were the ONLY ones working in this whole bunch and Ron had custody of his children (no matter what happened he did have custody) I got custody of my kids too but I had to go to court to do it....

Also he didnt have problems with kids until he got Misty involved so I dont know why he kept her around really as now look what has happened. Her familly and friends scare me and I wouldnt let them around my children....

Also he WOULD not have had custody of his children as the DCS was in contact and visits to his home..... and I do believe he had to drug test. THIS is the law....CRYSTAL would be the only one with real motive here as she had to pay child support and never paid it..( I do not think she did this at all) but just sayin.....

There is something I have never heard before, Ron called 911.

The drugs that Ron is addicted to he has a prescription for, you know he's got a bad back. The problem is there are not enough pills in his script for his habit. Anyway if DCS tested him it would show Oxys just like he has a script for. The test does not tell how much he has in his system.

HaLeigh was in school. There was already an attendance issue so Ronald had no choice but to make a report as it would have looked extremely suspicious if DCF had shown up on his doorstep, after they were notified by the school, and there was no HaLeigh. Not to mention the maternal side of the family asking questions...

Guess I am out of the loop. I thought most men with familes and small children were not allowed to be "informants".:waitasec: Especially single fathers but hey, what do I know? nuthin...

ETA: I'm going out on a limb NO WAY was Ron an "undercover" or "informant" no way, no how.

I suspected he was a drug dealer but not informant. I was shocked when I heard Geraldo say that. That was hilarious!

There is something I have never heard before, Ron called 911.

The drugs that Ron is addicted to he has a prescription for, you know he's got a bad back. The problem is there are not enough pills in his script for his habit. Anyway if DCS tested him it would show Oxys just like he has a script for. The test does not tell how much he has in his system.

what is the point? a lot of drug addicts have children, it is not a crime and it is sad but true, especially prescription drugs...

I suspected he was a drug dealer but not informant. I was shocked when I heard Geraldo say that. That was hilarious!

Anyone can be an informant if you are of age.
I thought it was funny too how GR has a big mouth and very unprofessional. He had no idea what the situation was down there and still doesn't. There is nothing funny about a little girls murder and it had nothing to do with the questions that GR asked him. It is none of our business.

what is the point? a lot of drug addicts have children, it is not a crime and it is sad but true, especially prescription drugs...

What's the point??

I was showing why a drug test by DCS showing postive for Ron taking Narcotics would not get the kids taken away from him as you posted.

I thought it was funny too how GR has a big mouth and very unprofessional. He had no idea what the situation was down there and still doesn't. There is nothing funny about a little girls murder and it had nothing to do with the questions that GR asked him. It is none of our business.

We are inquisitive and it is our business.

What's the point??

I was showing why a drug test by DCS showing postive for Ron taking Narcotics would not get the kids taken away from him as you posted.

oh thanks I thought we were talking that Ron was guilty of murdering his daughter and covering it up with his mom, grandma and Misty.

Dr. Fessel~

I have to disagree... I worked for a "pain clinic" as a nurse (not proud of it)
we did drug testing on our patients and Dr.s can test for therapeutic drug levels. if the level is above what it should be based on what was prescribed we KNEW they were getting meds elsewhere in addition to what our doc prescribed and the pt's were discharged from the practice!

at that point, that GR got involved,,,it was not a little girls murder

it was a missing little girl
mjo

First of all, I never said there was anything funny about Haleigh's murder. Let's clear that up now. Geraldo saying that shocked me because I always suspected Ron was a drug dealer but when he said that I thought it was funny because I suspected that Ron was connected to drugs but NOT an informant. So, in other words, Geraldo threw me off with that question. If Geraldo wasn't close to having an idea about what was going on down there...why was Ron arrested later for selling drugs and seen on VIDEO popping pills? He may not have gotten the informant part right, but IMO, he was right on about the drugs. People knew all along this boy was into drugs. If Haleigh's murder involved drugs, in any kind of way, then yeah it is everybody's business because everybody's trying to help him find his daughter.

JMO though

well my mom and sister are both nurses and both became addicted to prescription drugs (not bragging) but both got away with it for years... and drug addiction is not (should be) a legal reason to take kids away from a parent. in this case they picked the drug addict parent that was working? I don't know, it just (to me) has no bearing on who murdered Haleigh? they are all druggies from what it looks like but that isnt going to tell us who did this to Haleigh and where is she?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back