2010.04.20 Levi Page article~"Don't clear Ronald Cummings yet!"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've never made any comments about trailers, how they dressed or looked.

I was never one that vilified Mark Lunsford.

Thanks for the compliment about the questions. I asked Tommy Croslin's lawyers some questions on HLN tonight.

He is one of these lawyers who talk a lot but say very little. Very annoying.

and it is very annoying when you ask the same question every night this week on every show.

Please shorten it a little you might actually get a response.

These attorney's do not care about the rat.....the important thing is WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT....no one gives a straight answer.

I agree. I think Ron learned this 'pe-CYA' skill (pre-emptive Cover Your A$$) while dabbling in drugs and avoiding prosecution.

I also think that Ron is somewhat relieved to be in jail, he must have both been thrilled he had pulled a major one over on LE and the world-at-large BUT he must also have been increasingly paranoid day after day that something did not crack open and his world cave in. Stressful to the max. Haunted.

He may have secretly wanted to get caught dealing drugs.

Ron can now relax in the general population, folks he connects with and use his charm to wheel and deal.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

My belief is, he wants to get to ToC!

Once he tells his jailmates about ToC possibly murdering his child, they will do it for him...honor amongst theives..you betcha when a child is involved..JMHO

We heard how Inmate Anthony has been chastized being called a baby killer, imagine if these men get ahold of ToC??? Besides "tossing his salad", they will no doubt about it, do him in...JMHO I do hope he's being kept in PC for his own good...I'm sure he is segregated from the others, CO's know what happens to guys that harm children...JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh

Justice for HaLeigh

well fla jails seem to be filling up with child crime perps .. so soon i dunno if that will even matter anymore :( i read more and more everyday.. we all do :(

snipped....

Thanks for the compliment about the questions. I asked Tommy Croslin's lawyers some questions on HLN tonight.

He is one of these lawyers who talk a lot but say very little. Very annoying.

Levi, Levi, Levi,

Sweetie, you know we love you, so I say this with all respect for you. You just can't ask these people complex questions (the usual suspects). You need to ask shorter, more pointed questions to get the right answers.

Never ask an attorney a compound question! You gave TC's attorney the perfect opportunity to say he couldn't answer (after Jane's interruption). You need to be more exact, one subject. Maybe they will respond without thinking. The problem with the compound and complex questions is they allow the respondent too much time to answer, they take extra time to THINK about the question and answer. You don't want them to do that. You want a spontaneous response.

We all want answers, we just have to ask the right questions.
:blowkiss:

Wow, unbelievable! I just finally read Levi's article and then watched the you tube video of RC at the tattoo parlor and I hate to judge people but he does NOT act like the father of a child who has only been missing for a few weeks. (at the time of the video) He has an attitude, complains of just wanting to be left alone and he really does come across as someone who is mean and aggressive. The part at the end where he say's almost as an afterthought to his daughter that he loves her always was painful to listen to in a way I can't explain. Not normal.

http://www.examiner.com/x-33505-Nas...2010m4d20-Dont-clear-Ronald-Cummings-just-yet

This whole situation makes me sick. I hope LE is successful in getting everyone responsible.

Levi, Levi, Levi,

Sweetie, you know we love you, so I say this with all respect for you. You just can't ask these people complex questions (the usual suspects). You need to ask shorter, more pointed questions to get the right answers.

Never ask an attorney a compound question! You gave TC's attorney the perfect opportunity to say he couldn't answer (after Jane's interruption). You need to be more exact, one subject. Maybe they will respond without thinking. The problem with the compound and complex questions is they allow the respondent too much time to answer, they take extra time to THINK about the question and answer. You don't want them to do that. You want a spontaneous response.

We all want answers, we just have to ask the right questions.
:blowkiss:

I have very little time, so I just crammed them all into one. He is an attorney, he should have the intellectual capacity to answer more than one question at a time.

He talked in circles on JVM's show & I was rolling my eyes the entire time.

Don't know why these people go on shows if they just talk and flap their jaws without really saying anything of substance.

If his sole purpose was to discredit Grandma Flo & say Tommy knows what happened or wasn't involved, issue a press release for crying out loud.

and it is very annoying when you ask the same question every night this week on every show.

Please shorten it a little you might actually get a response.

These attorney's do not care about the rat.....the important thing is WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT....no one gives a straight answer.

Thats the first time I ever asked anyone about the rat.

I asked Grandma Flo about Joe's record.

I asked her about Donna Brock going undercover and Ronald warning Misty not to talk.

Then I asked Tommy about the problems with Ron: Rat, fight, & the telephone call.

Levi have you able to uncover anything about Ron's work schedule?

I have very little time, so I just crammed them all into one. He is an attorney, he should have the intellectual capacity to answer more than one question at a time.

He talked in circles on JVM's show & I was rolling my eyes the entire time.

Don't know why these people go on shows if they just talk and flap their jaws without really saying anything of substance.

If his sole purpose was to discredit Grandma Flo & say Tommy knows what happened or wasn't involved, issue a press release for crying out loud.

JHMO, but I think Tommy's Attny relayed some interesting info to us all ... between the lines.

Levi have you able to uncover anything about Ron's work schedule?

I've sent in some emails to PCSO a couple of days ago and I haven't got a response. If I don't get a response next week, I'll call them.

JHMO, but I think Tommy's Attny relayed some interesting info to us all ... between the lines.

There were some good tidbits. Just not my style, I like things direct and upfront, not hidden. LOL

Levi, Thank you. I have seen some very good points made by you on every show. The rat is a good point to bring up, because alot of people don't know about this. Sure adds alot to the players character mode. Keep up the good work. thanks

Levi, Thank you. I have seen some very good points made by you on every show. The rat is a good point to bring up, because alot of people don't know about this. Sure adds alot to the players character mode. Keep up the good work. thanks

Did they report ratgate on HLN?

Did they report ratgate on HLN?

Ya know at this point of the game I cannot remember.....there is so much overload of info in this case........wish I could remember for sure. That was a telling little moment for me....another one of RC's little tricks. Not funny.

Well...I just want to thank you, Levi. I have been here since the very 1st post on Haleigh. It was then and is now my opinion that Ronald is just as much of a "key" as Misty is. They've been covering for each other because they HAVE to. All of the rest....Tommy, Joe, etc. is just monkey dust. Tommy may have some knowledge. From Misty, maybe. Or she told someone something and that person told Tommy. All I know, and believe, is this case falls squarely on the heads of Ronald and Misty.

You are verbalizing what I've been thinking for over a year about Ronald. Things nobody else in the media will say.....:toastred:

LOL if I did drugs or was an informant, I sure in He)&* would not tell GR I did on national TV, would you? what do people expect of human beings these days? outrageous!

Referencing his denial of his past arrest record.

There were some good tidbits. Just not my style, I like things direct and upfront, not hidden. LOL

If I were his client (TomC), I'd like it just the way he delivered it tonight.

Levi, your rat question made Tommy's attorney smile. I think that means something. It was a real smile, I think. Like you two were in on a funny secret. Like a wink. I don't know if you saw it yet, as you were busy on the panel, but go look! I think he answered your question more than you realize. ;)

At least you got the questions out there. Nobody else is asking them....

Levi, your rat question made Tommy's attorney smile. I think that means something. It was a real smile, I think. Like you two were in on a funny secret. Like a wink. I don't know if you saw it yet, as you were busy on the panel, but go look! I think he answered your question more than you realize. ;)

I thought his smile was something more like...now, you don't really expect me to answer that question, do you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back