2010.04.22 NANCY GRACE:Flora Hollars and Annette Sykes Debate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats one mention of a the gun, but why do these people want these guns?
If Ron suspected Joe had "stole" Haleigh, he would have cranked up his car and headed that way immediately. You heard him on the 911 tape, he had other people to talk too rather than the 911 operator.
There is something bigger with guns. Blackmarket gun selling, trading guns for drugs, something deeper and bigger than penny ante drug selling.
Theres something that hasn't come forward to the public, but LE probably has a handle on whatever it is.

I wonder if there was a drug deal going down and Haleigh got hurt. Probably not at the MH. The threat of family harm from outsiders would cause this family group to be stuttering over what happened just like their doing. Theres a lot of not nice people out there in the world.

I am rattling but theres just something else, I do not believe Haleigh was the target of harm from any of this family. She got hurt and ended up dying, but what in the world were they doing to put her in that danger?

But why, indeed? I think if we had the answers to all our questions, all 26,000 of we Websleuths would solve this crime.

I'm thinking the Cummings would like for us to believe this to be the case IF Misty ever points a finger at Ron C...

But.....

I maintain my stance Haleigh was deceased before Ron C ever went into work...And he is the one responsible..JMO

:yes: I'm with you, Em. I, too, maintain that Haleigh was deceased before Ronald ever went into work.

I am thinking that he may have gotten to work very late, say around 7:00 pm (he was busy disposing of the body). And that he worked until 3:00 a.m. to make up for his missed hours.

eta: Ronald's extreme tardiness was the reason for Granny S's phony alibi trip to the MH with laundry - Granny had to be able to testify that: 1) yes, Ronald had already left for 'werk,' ("absolutely" she answered for emphasis tonight when asked by NG if Ronald had already left - then Granny did some rapid eye-blinking and lip-licking); and, that 2) yes, Haleigh was alive and well at 7:30 pm

jmo

But see that's where I don't get it. IF Haleigh OD'd - and RC was at "werk" - then he is only responsible for negligence. Its a he said/she said on "whose" drugs there were that Haleigh got a hold of. MC was the caregiver and should have been diligent in making sure Haleigh didn't get a hold of anything.

Plus, it could have been put off on ToC or JO - THEY brought the drugs to the MH.

Would have RC lost Jr over it? Maybe / probably. But as for RC being charged with negligent homicide - nope. The negligent homicide would have fallen squarely on MC.
IMO, Ron didn't want to raise any suspicions about his drug activity that would've led to LE asking questions. Less than a year later, he was arrested for dealing drugs. There's no reason to believe that he wasn't doing the same in February 2009. Further, he left his children in the care of a 17 year-old fresh from a weekend drug binge. I think a case could be built against him. At the very least, he would've lost custody of Jr.

OK I'm laying in bed watching this and had to jump up on my computer. As FH is talking about Misty in the bedroom and the sheet over her head how she wakes up Haleigh is gone I yelled out loud at the TV "Then how the f* did she know about a yellow rope and cinderblock if she didn't see them leave.". Now come on this completely contradicts her last theory.

I'm with you WillenFan all the way...I am now beginning to wonder what kind of drugs this lady is taking....seriously what a :croc:
ex

I will be so glad when this comes to an end. Too many possibilities.:banghead:

SNIPPED:
The kids not having shirts on while eating supper is not that strange I suppose. I remember when my kids were toddlers and eating something particularly messy that would stain, they got stripped down. Was just easier to let them finish up supper and then plop them right in the tub for clean up.

IMO, I don't think GGMS held MC in very high regard. She didn't even trust her to do her great grandchildren's laundry. She seems to be a little nitpicky with certain things regarding the children, so after coming to the house that night and observing them with no shirts on, I could see her dressing them before she left. A little 'in your face' gesture towards MC maybe?

BBM I can imagine Misty letting the kids run around or eat w/out any shirts on because it's reasonable to think she got one or two complaints about the clothing. GmaS may have offered to do the kids laundry not just because she likes sparkling whites, but it gives her an excuse to drop it off and check up on Misty.

I got to page two and I was going to do a multiple quote post but

OMG

I just need to wait until Patsy posts this one. My Husband is going to want to see this one for sure too.

God bless this baby girll!

Can we assume Misty was expecting the GGm to arrive that evening with the laundry?

That statement "they got back up" to me means they got back up on the porch.

I think she is still keeping herself out of the trailer.

I find it strange that Haleigh ran out in the dark to her.

I thought it meant they got back up to the table. She said HaLeigh got down from or out of a chair or seat when she arrived.

Hey it is late!!

But really why didn't they get the laundry when they went there in the morning, remember the mad dash for the outfit?

Cause GMS likes to drop it off to check on Misty, and especially that eve because of her 3-day bender.

FLO says she has not made a penny on this story...then says if they don't like it down there, they can kiss where the sun don't shine. OMG

:woohoo:just wondering who will play GH when the made for t.v movie is scripted.
ex

Thats one mention of a the gun, but why do these people want these guns?
If Ron suspected Joe had "stole" Haleigh, he would have cranked up his car and headed that way immediately. You heard him on the 911 tape, he had other people to talk too rather than the 911 operator.
There is something bigger with guns. Blackmarket gun selling, trading guns for drugs, something deeper and bigger than penny ante drug selling.
Theres something that hasn't come forward to the public, but LE probably has a handle on whatever it is.

I wonder if there was a drug deal going down and Haleigh got hurt. Probably not at the MH. The threat of family harm from outsiders would cause this family group to be stuttering over what happened just like their doing. Theres a lot of not nice people out there in the world.

I am rattling but theres just something else, I do not believe Haleigh was the target of harm from any of this family. She got hurt and ended up dying, but what in the world were they doing to put her in that danger?

It's my impression drug dealers have guns to prevent others from stealing their money and drugs or killing them for their drugs and/or money.

The only thing with thinking outsiders killed Haleigh is sheriff Hardy told Megyn Kelly on Fox News (just days following this crime) that there was never a sign of anyone being in or anywhere near that property who didn't belong there. Strangers didn't fly in & out with Haleigh without leaving footprints or tire marks of any kind. I believe Sheriff Hardy.

I believe Ron & Misty messed up bad by being so adamant about the back door being so solidly impenitrable. And lo & behold someone came in & "stole" his dtr by breaking into the fortress (as per his description of the back door). Even took the time to march out back & bring back the cinderblock from the pile of cinderblocks in his yard to prop the screen door with. The pile of cinderblocks he told Greta & Nancy Grace he had never seen hide nor hair of before. Yet there it was in his yard. Not one, not two cinderblocks. A pile of them. But don't forget boys & gurls, he didn't know they were there. He told Geraldo he never had anything to do with drugs.

Does MC ever say that she discovered Hayleigh was missing or does she instead say she was gone?

In the many interviews I watched over the past 24 hours, in most of them, she said, "She was gone, and that's all I know". "I loved that little girl like she was my own." "We had fun together." "We had the same shoes."

Huge red flags. So much past tense.

I thought it meant they got back up to the table. She said HaLeigh got down from or out of a chair or seat when she arrived.

I hear ya. Just trying to put the two stories together we have heard. The kids were supposed to be eating dinner on the porch in the dark and cold. I assumed she meant they came down off the porch to see her. Have we ever saw a table on the porch?

SNIPPED:

BBM I can imagine Misty letting the kids run around or eat w/out any shirts on because it's reasonable to think she got one or two complaints about the clothing. GmaS may have offered to do the kids laundry not just because she likes sparkling whites, but it gives her an excuse to drop it off and check up on Misty.

:cold: IIRC, someone posted that it was 58 degrees. That's pretty chilly for little kids to be without any shirts, especially at 7:30 p.m. in February.

And what are little kids doing eating supper so L-A-T-E :furious:

jmo

and wasn't GGS awfully diplomatic towards GGH. She completely circumnavigated NG's question to her about GGH's accusations of Ron by responding as if GGH had only implied that Ron was indirectly responsible due to his leaving the children with Misty. Also, when GGS initially discussed the dock search tonight she said GENERALLY that apparently SOMEONE had called in a tip to LE. She only admits that GGH called her directly regarding the tip and potential search site when GGH pressed her. It confirms for me that GGS can conceal info calmly and with a straight face.

ETA: hadn't finished reading the thread when I posted this. It seems some think GGS is mindful of what LE has asked the family not to discuss, so this might account for her speaking in general terms as described in this post.

I find Sykes to be direct and I think she seems honest. She also was very polite to GGH under the circumstances. I also think that LE believes her and that she did see Haleigh at 7:30. I did not know the time she went over and on another forum people kept wondering why LE said eight hours were in question. Because according to Misty it would be five and a half hours in question. The only way Ron Cummings could be involved that I can see is if Misty called him and told him Haleigh was dead. The time of her call to him at 8:30pm when Haleigh has a bedtime of 8:00pm would led me to think that IF this has to do with any kind of drug overdose, it was a drug given to Haleigh to put her to sleep. Not as Chelsea Croslin says a drug laying around the house.
I think that Chelsea as well as Lindsey have been lying. If Ron Cummings left loose pills around his house then surely one of these drug addicts like Tommy or Misty or her mom or dad would take them. Chelsea says that Joe was staying with Lindsey and Tommy but after the gun issue with Ron he came to stay with her and Timmy. I wonder why? Could it be that Tommy stole the gun and not cousin Joe? Perhaps Cousin Joe was upset with Tommy and that is why he went to go stay with Chelsea and Timmy? Why would a fight with Ron Cummings over a gun stolen from his house (and found at Tommy's house) make cousin Joe leave the home of Tommy and go stay at the home of Timmy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member