2010.05.01 Lindsy has filed for divorce

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do wish Lindsey and her children the very best!

Seems the thought of ToC being involved with HaLeigh's demise was the final straw for her. She had told ToC, if he failed the LDT, she'd be gone, so gone it is!

She's probably very disgusted (as I am) at the very thought of her husband having something to do with HaLeighs' death, whether he participated or covered it up. She doesn't really know who he is at this point, IMO...how the heck could she stay married to a young man who may be involved in the death of a child, when he has children himself! That's appalling to me and I'm feeling like Lindsey feels the same way and distancing herself from this family for the sake of her children..JMHO

I do wish her well and she needs to get the heck out of dodge as soon as she can!

Justice for HaLeigh

I totally agree with Bessie on this. I even recall one of the early visits of Hank and Misty. He says something to the effect of "if Lindsy's still around". I think this was all coming on even before the arrest. Her deciding to go to school may have even been an unconscious move on her part to make more of her life and think about the future. JMO

This news doesn't come as a surprise. It was obvious in the first jailhouse video that Lindsy was beginning to see the light. Each subsequent video shows the progression of her disenchantment.

In another video, he complains because she's not writing to him often, and she says that she doesn't know what to say to him. During one visit, she admonishes him for rolling his eyes, was it? At any rate, it was plain to me that she had fallen out of love and was looking at Tommy with a new pair of eyes. She seems to be a very sweet young woman, and I wish her well.

B&CBM. I've seen this mentioned several times, but I don't remember seeing it. Anyone know which visit this was? TIA :)

But TC didn't leave in the middle of the night - supposedly he left around 10 - 10:30. If Lindsy had a class that night, he would have left shortly after she returned, as he would have had to look after the kids.

He may not have even known what he was getting into when he left. I'm trying to imagine what might have happened - would he have just said that he had to go out for a while, without saying where he was going. I don't know, it sounds kind of strange but maybe she didn't even question it.

BBM. I think there is likely to be some discrepancy with ToC's timeline as we heard from AH on NG last Friday night. It's entirely possible that Tommy didn't go to the mh at all that night, or he might have gone later than the 10:00 - 10:30 time frame. The timeline regarding the visit to the mh the night that HaLeigh went missing is questionable, and Lindsy may or may not have been aware of her spouse's departure, if he actually went to the mh. jmo

I hope Lindsy is saying to herself, I AM better than this, and I DESERVE better than this. Only you can change your circumstances, and only you can get your kids out of this cycle of generational drug abuse, and crime. If she continues to make something of herself, she will make something of her children too, and she will NEVER have to visit any one of her own children in lock up. For whatever reason, I think this is the BEST thing she could have ever done for herself & her children. Stay DETERMINED Lindsy!

Not sure if we can still link to anything Simon [apologies if not] but here is a link to an audio between To & L Ive never heard before:
http://www..net/124451

Here's a shorter tape where they're discussing Timmy :
http://www..net/indepth/Haleigh/022tc.mp3

Not sure if we can still link to anything Simon [apologies if not] but here is a link to an audio between To & L Ive never heard before:

Lindsay: "God, you sound like the old Tommy..wow.. Makes me just wanna hang up & leave."
ToC: "Well, you better stop with that"
L: "No, youre actin just like you used to"

L:"I could tell you were sleepy today, cuz now you're being a jerk".

I think ToC knew it was only a matter of time before he lost her. I even think he was beginning to pull back (his demeanor during certain calls), then at other times clinging on more than ever. I also think LinC has given this a lot of thought, but not an easy thing to do at all, no matter what your circumstances. She did have certain boundaries she was warning him and reminding him about, and at some point she just could not keep him in her life. I do think she should consider writing a book, so her kids will never have to be hungry again when dad (and grand dad) siphons off their food money.:twocents:

Do you really think her children would be proud of that book? They have enough to live down, poor little kids. Not meaning to offend, just thinking out loud.

Here's a shorter tape where they're discussing Timmy :
http://www..net/indepth/Haleigh/022tc.mp3

Thank you for that tape, Jetaime. Tommy is continually going off about the 'cops' not leaving he and his family alone. He says that the 'cops' are the only reason he is in jail now. Duh! The 'cops' did not make Tommy graduate from pot to illegal prescription drugs. No one made him do the burglaries (alledgedly). Tommy is not taking responsibility for his own actions; he is blaming LE for catching him.

I am proud of Lindsy for divorcing Tommy. She and the children deserve much better than the life they have had for a very long time now. IMO, the Croslin family will bleed anyone dry that attempts to help them. The phone minutes are expensive and so is commissary for Tommy. Lindsy has a hard road ahead of her, but she will make it, IMO. Lindsy hung in there and got her LPN degree and it surely could not have been easy for her. LPN's make a decent salary, and she will spend her hard earned money taking care of herself and the children.

I wish Lindsy and the children all the luck in the world in their new life.

I am wondering what pushed LC to file for divorce. This is not the first time TC has been arrested. I think he has been on drugs for some time. So I think there must be some really bad something going on with them to make her do this.

Is FL a no fault divorce state? Or maybe she would be better off financially if they are divorced. I just feel there is more to this. jmo

I was thinking along the same lines maybe if she needed to apply for some sort of financial assistance it would be easier for her to obtain if it was just her and the kids. I wish her all the best, this has all seem to just become too much for her and she is doing what she needs to do to protect herself and her children

Not the least bit surprised by this filing. I think she is cooperating with LE and the results of Timmy's LDT may have indicated that Tommy had been lying to her. If it turns out he is involved, I think she will gladly testify against him. JMO

I bet LP is going to help Lindsey get on her feet. I really do he has been helping her and I bet he will continue, LP as much as he grates on my nerves he has a good heart.

Maybe Lindsy has a much more forgiving scale. Seems to me, I'd have filed those charges when he was arrested at my son's bus stop after having dropped him off, passed out with a pharmacy's worth of pills on the front seat. But then, hey I'm picky like that.

The kids don't need any more turmoil in their lives than they've already had. They need regular boring lives, not ones where they know what the word 'probation' means when they are in grade school. I hope Lindsy and the kids can move away from all this and get on with having a happy and productive life. I'm very glad for her.

Maybe Lindsy has a much more forgiving scale. Seems to me, I'd have filed those charges when he was arrested at my son's bus stop after having dropped him off, passed out with a pharmacy's worth of pills on the front seat. But then, hey I'm picky like that.
Frankly, I would have put my foot down when the "family" started moving in. The health, safety, and wellbeing of my children trump the in laws,<who have issues with the law> every day of the week.
Not to mention Nay Nay.

Short tape.

TC: Guess I could give it a try.
LC : K
TC: Well I am ready to be back up around my brother, my nieces
LC: I know..they ain't gonna make it there long Tom.
TC: Yeah they will, they ain't coming back to Florida I guarantee you that, Timmy ain't gonna come back here.
LC: Tim I think, I think sometimes , just the way Tim talks he wants to.
TC: Tim won't come back to Florida
LC: why?
TC: ask him that...he don't like it here, people bothering us all the damn time the damn police, cops always messing with us. He don't want that.
LC: If they find Haleigh then they won't be messing with you like that anymore.
TC: Oh I know.
LC: It all has to do with finding the little girl Tom.
TC : I know
LC : and if it was my little girl, I would not care who was in jail either.
TC : I don't either, I never said I (garbled) liked it. I never said nothing like that. I just don't like Florida altogether.
LC: I know I just want them to find her and our life's will be different
TC : Me too
LC: Find out who did it.
TC I don't know, damn cops still going to bother us
LC: no their not. Once they find Haleigh, once who knows anything anything, a teeny tiny little piece of information
TC I know. I know baby, I don't even want to talk about that no more. I love you,
LC: why....why?
TC : because that ****'s just, that whole thing right there has made these people bother me and my family so much I can't stand it, I had nothing to do with none of it. So, that's the only reason they come after us.
LC : so you don't want to talk about Haleigh?
TC: I just don't want to talk about none of it no more. I want her to come home and it's out of my hands, I pray for her every night...just the cops though, I can't stand em..the only reason I am standin here right now is because of them.

End of short tape. Wow....never heard that one. i thought maybe someone else mighty have missed it to.

I could tell from the jailhouse phone calls that Lindsy really did want to know the truth and she really wanted to know for sure if Tommy was involved. She kept pushing for him to get the lie detector test.

Sad cast of characters, for sure.

I could tell from the jailhouse phone calls that Lindsy really did want to know the truth and she really wanted to know for sure if Tommy was involved. She kept pushing for him to get the lie detector test.

Sad cast of characters, for sure.

I'm jumping off your post EA. I think this divorce will end up being a very good thing for Lindsy and her children.

I agree with EA that from the phone calls she really does want to know the truth.

The other night on NG, NG said that perhaps the only way for this case to be resolved would be for someone to speak...

NG pointed to Hope as a possibility. I am thinking that if Lindsy's husband told her any information, she will turn right around and give it to LE. She seems to be that type. Hopefully.

At any rate, best wishes for her and her children!

But TC didn't leave in the middle of the night - supposedly he left around 10 - 10:30. If Lindsy had a class that night, he would have left shortly after she returned, as he would have had to look after the kids.

He may not have even known what he was getting into when he left. I'm trying to imagine what might have happened - would he have just said that he had to go out for a while, without saying where he was going. I don't know, it sounds kind of strange but maybe she didn't even question it.
It's possible that he didn't stay home, while Linsey was in class. He could've left the sleeping kids at home. Since he was arrested at the bus stop, I don't think he would make a priority out of them. He could've sneaked out while Linsey was asleep. Even if she was awake, somebody might have picked him up, & I don't think she would've questioned him. She seemed to overlook a lot of his failts. She may be sick of his lies & changing stories, & in an attempt to get him to tell the truth, is playing hardball by filing for divorce. That might work.

I'm jumping off your post EA. I think this divorce will end up being a very good thing for Lindsy and her children.

I agree with EA that from the phone calls she really does want to know the truth.

The other night on NG, NG said that perhaps the only way for this case to be resolved would be for someone to speak...

NG pointed to Hope as a possibility. I am thinking that if Lindsy's husband told her any information, she will turn right around and give it to LE. She seems to be that type. Hopefully.

At any rate, best wishes for her and her children!
She does seem to be that type. Except for Tommy, she doesn't seem to have a dog in this fight & I don't think she'd cover something this horrible out of family loyalty. I really don't think she'd lie for Tommy, no matter how minimal his role might be. I think she's past the point of staying in the dark. I think she's @ the point of wanting the truth, no matter what it is. Her filing for divorce must have been very hard, but I think her doing so is a huge statement about her unwillingness to participate in any kind of family cover up. Good for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back