2010.05.01 Lindsy has filed for divorce

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM
I have to agree. If there was even a remote chance that little Haleigh was assaulted or raped, I would hope that as a mother, Lindsy wouldn't even be able to LOOK at her husband. (That thought literally sickens me!)
JMO

Lord knows all about my suspicions of Tommy C, but the more I hear from him the less I think he was involved in any molestation of Haleigh. I may have to eat my words and I am prepared to do that, but it's just not registering with me for some reason. I don't know maybe it is just me getting a soft heart hearing about how he drew and sent pictures to his kids, hearing him cry because he misses and loves them. I think he knows he is royally screwed, but I don't know. I guess I just wouldn't make a good juror now would I?

I keep telling myself that this is the man accused of preying upon his neighbors, but if he is a thief does that make him a sex offender? Now I am just babbling again.

BBM
I have to agree. If there was even a remote chance that little Haleigh was assaulted or raped, I would hope that as a mother, Lindsy wouldn't even be able to LOOK at her husband. (That thought literally sickens me!)
JMO

I agree with you that Haleigh most likely was not raped. (Thank God for small favors) All of the men involved seem like they are all opiate drug users. Opiate drug users usually can not function in a sexual manner. eta: sorry I I sound crass.

I wonder what it is though that would make Lindsy sick to even look at Tommy? I really am starting to believe he is involved in some capacity. I truly believed he was being set up as a patsy by Ron and Misty (and maybe even Timmy and Joe) but now I think he might be involved somehow. Maybe Lindsy finally knows what Tommy knows and is disgusted by what she found out he knew and did nothing about? I hope that last sentence makes sense.

Lord knows all about my suspicions of Tommy C, but the more I hear from him the less I think he was involved in any molestation of Haleigh. I may have to eat my words and I am prepared to do that, but it's just not registering with me for some reason. I don't know maybe it is just me getting a soft heart hearing about how he drew and sent pictures to his kids, hearing him cry because he misses and loves them. I think he knows he is royally screwed, but I don't know. I guess I just wouldn't make a good juror now would I?

I keep telling myself that this is the man accused of preying upon his neighbors, but if he is a thief does that make him a sex offender? Now I am just babbling again.

I know what you mean - I was just listening that tape and trying to reconcile divorce proceedings with how they acted together then.

I keep flip flopping with Tommy - seeing him as being a stupid, lazy, drug addicted no good husband (and possibly much worse) , and then as a loving father who misses his family and knows he screwed up, and wants to make things right.

He is involved for sure, but to what extent, I'm not sure. He really thinks he can get out in 18 months to 3 years on the drug charges, but surely he must know this will never happen if he played an active role in Haleigh's disappearance.

When Lindsy said she really likes Palm Coast, and now has friends, because she couldn't have friends before, as she would be too embarrased to invite people over to see her husband high. That really got to him (although he denied it, she said his leg was jerking around). He knows things have changed and he is scared of losing her.

Tommy says one thing, but his body language gives him away - his eyes start rolling or his leg starts jerking. I think that's why it's difficult to believe he could commit such a horrific crime as murder a child and not be caught out. So I'm still not sure about the extent of his involvement.

I agree with you that Haleigh most likely was not raped. (Thank God for small favors) All of the men involved seem like they are all opiate drug users. Opiate drug users usually can not function in a sexual manner. eta: sorry I I sound crass.

I wonder what it is though that would make Lindsy sick to even look at Tommy? I really am starting to believe he is involved in some capacity. I truly believed he was being set up as a patsy by Ron and Misty (and maybe even Timmy and Joe) but now I think he might be involved somehow. Maybe Lindsy finally knows what Tommy knows and is disgusted by what she found out he knew and did nothing about? I hope that last sentence makes sense.

I never thought she was molested. I am convinced that whatever happened to her was a dreadful accident. These kids might be drug addicts and from the wrong side of the tracks but I don't think they are monsters. We have to remember that we are being fed in a completely biased way by the media and every little thing is magnified. We don't get to see anything positive and I'm sure they are just a family with the misfortune of more problems than the usual. I have seen some theories posted on other websites and I think that some people have completely lost perspective of who's involved. I see Tommy and Misty talking to their parents and Tommy with Lindsy and the kids and it kind of breaks my heart. There is a lot of love there, however bad their situation might be.

We know from Lindsy that Tommy's drug addiction was an embarrassment to her and not something she would have put up with long-term. He probably smoked a little weed up until he got addicted to Hank Sr.'s pain pills and then after Haleigh's disappearance his use escalated badly. She did mention at one stage that he was an addict and she wanted to support him and get him into rehab but it was $8,000+ pr month and they couldn't afford it.

IMO, the only reason LC has filed for divorce is because the writing is on the wall with the huge fine Hope received with her sentence. LC probably was advised in order to sever her and her children from any "future" debts that TC might incur through sentencing, that it would be in her best financial interest to file for divorce.

I think Lindsy wants a divorce for legit reasons, not financial ones. Tommy lied to her and betrayed her trust. The final straw was the lie detector results. Please read the comment Art wrote under this article on his site, it is #24. There is also a comment under the same article from J. Santos and his gf Stephanie, Art acknowledged them.

http://www.artharris.com/2010/04/09/exclusive-did-tommy-croslin-pass-polygraph/#more-4105

As for the time frame for the divorce to be finalized it could be done very quickly, imo.
Think Ron and Misty's divorce. Tommy and Lindsy don't own much, if anything at all, he is in jail, I don't think they will be fighting over support or visitation, at least not now anyway. I know the laws vary by state, when I got my divorce state law (IN) was 60 days waiting period before the judge would sign to make it final. Mine was uncontested with a minor child.

I feel bad for Lindsy but she seems to be level headed and strong with a good family support system. She will come out of this mess ok.

JMO

Sorry if anyone has mentioned this but does anyone ever look at Lindsy's youtube page? At least, I believe it's her page. She posted this a few days ago:

"I feel ignored, betrayed, and unloved."

Personally, I find that statement to be extremely odd for many reasons. I also find it odd that someone in her situation would have any kind of a public internet page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN#p/f

Sorry if anyone has mentioned this but does anyone ever look at Lindsy's youtube page? At least, I believe it's her page. She posted this a few days ago:

"I feel ignored, betrayed, and unloved."

Personally, I find that statement to be extremely odd for many reasons. I also find it odd that someone in her situation would have any kind of a public internet page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LindsyLPN#p/f

I don't believe thats her page at all..... JMO someone made that up like they did for Misty and Crystals. So I don't believe it's her JMO

If she were to apply for any government support, wouldn’t she need to be divorced? :waitasec:

Also, I heard Tommy wants to get drunk as soon as she picks him up from the jailhouse...

If she were to apply for any government support, wouldn’t she need to be divorced? :waitasec:

I don't believe that is necessarily true, CN2Souls.

If her husband is incarcerated, she needs govt help to help get her by. There was a welfare reform where the one getting assistance must enter into a transition program in order to get financial help. With Lindsy being in nursing school, her hubby being incarcerated, she would be considered the sole provider of her family, she would be a candidate for help. .

One doesn't need to be divorced to get govt aid, JMHO

I just got through hearing more jail vids...Boy, I do believe now more than ever, Lindsy is no better than the "family"...The "divorce" is for financial gain, with Tommys fines and stuff...She had his name tatooed to her body for everone to see, and she agrees with him that aside from being a druggies he was and is a good father....Wow, those kids are on a one way street and thaT is what breaks my heart....She is spending her money getting tats and personal piercings......This case gets sadder and sadder with noone caring not even LC what happened to Haleigh,,,just that because of Haleigh they lives are being intruded upon.....

I don't believe the divorce is for financial gain, IMO..all this was before Lindsy heard about ToC failing a LDT, taking LE to the dock and mention of molestation of HaLeigh by MC, I think set her off to distance herself from a man she thought she knew. He's been lying and decieiving her for a long while and it's finally caught up. I do think she is sincere and has no use for a father who could intentionally hurt another child. I think she is repulsed by that fact alone...of course, JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh

I never thought she was molested. I am convinced that whatever happened to her was a dreadful accident. These kids might be drug addicts and from the wrong side of the tracks but I don't think they are monsters. We have to remember that we are being fed in a completely biased way by the media and every little thing is magnified. We don't get to see anything positive and I'm sure they are just a family with the misfortune of more problems than the usual. I have seen some theories posted on other websites and I think that some people have completely lost perspective of who's involved. I see Tommy and Misty talking to their parents and Tommy with Lindsy and the kids and it kind of breaks my heart. There is a lot of love there, however bad their situation might be.

We know from Lindsy that Tommy's drug addiction was an embarrassment to her and not something she would have put up with long-term. He probably smoked a little weed up until he got addicted to Hank Sr.'s pain pills and then after Haleigh's disappearance his use escalated badly. She did mention at one stage that he was an addict and she wanted to support him and get him into rehab but it was $8,000+ pr month and they couldn't afford it.
On the latest vds, Tommy says he was hooked on the pills for 2 yrs

I don't believe the divorce is for financial gain, IMO..all this was before Lindsy heard about ToC failing a LDT, taking LE to the dock and mention of molestation of HaLeigh by MC, I think set her off to distance herself from a man she thought she knew. He's been lying and decieiving her for a long while and it's finally caught up. I do think she is sincere and has no use for a father who could intentionally hurt another child. I think she is repulsed by that fact alone...of course, JMHO

Justice for HaLeigh
For the sake of her own children, I really wished I could agree with you

Justice for HaLeigh

ITA And I'm hoping that going to nursing school has opened up a new world for Linsey. I think it's given her strength and helped her self esteem that she knows she can accomplish goals. I don't know what her personal history is and how in the world she ever got mixed up with Tommy and suffered his domestic and drug abuse. But, in nursing school it is mandatory to take a course in domestic abuse and I'm sure her eyes were opened to what she and her children have lived thru. Perhaps she has gotten support and advice from instructors and classmates!
I'm sure escaping the world of the Croslins is similar to breaking free from a cult!:waitasec:

My guess? Lindsy received an offer she was in no position to refuse, from her supportive family: Either divorce him, or you're on your own completely.

Tough love is a beautiful thing. You may well be right debs

This surprises me. It's been my assumption they've been together for some time. Hm. Maybe he did tell her something that initiated this turn of events.

At first, I beleived that Lindsy was trying to get her life in order and doing the best thing for the kids... however, after mulling it around, I'm not so sure!

I know that Lindsy was going to school. And even though nothing has been mentioned about ToC holding down a steady job, somehow they managed to feed and clothe their kids, (possibly from his 5 finger discounting throughout the town?).

If my husband was locked up, (I bite my tongue) I would NEED to either get a 2nd job or do SOMETHING else to support myself and the kids. Because of this, I'm thinking that this is an arrangement between Toc and Lindsy so that she (as a divorced, single parent) is able to receive monetary assistance.

If this turns out to be true, I just hope that in the time ToC is locked up, that Lindsy will clear her head of him and move on with her life. Not only for herself but for the kids!

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back