2010.07.06 Hank Jr.(Tommy) TRAFFICKING SENTENCING HEARING CONTINUED 08/06/2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA agree with you. There is something big going on behind closed doors. JMO though

My thoughts are that LE got the same evidence from the Mh that they got from the dumpsters...................nada.

I hope the above concern was said in jest. :eek:

Yeah, like me also. I wish little Haleigh had this much respect, kindness, et al, devoted to her. I wonder who certain posters are? (may I say barf?)

I would appreciate a link to this information that you stated above. I bolded the section I am speaking of.

Thanks

Chief of Staff Rick Ryan's statement to me says it all.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24112773/detail.html

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office responded to the allegations Thursday, saying while there was no official internal investigation, they did look into the matter.

"I'm not calling it frivolous. I'm just saying we are not going to respond to it at this point," Chief Rick Ryan said.

Ryan did not address the specific allegations but said his investigators did not do anything improper.

"Croslin is in jail on drug charges facing sentencing," Ryan said. "Our folks talked to him about another pending investigation, totally separate. Again, we're just not going to respond to the allegations."

As such there should be video to refute what is being alleged was done. So why not just show the video and be done with it?

Also why not a formal investigation by an outside the county LE agency?

There you go and I had posted the above post a couple of pages back with the link included.

Yeah, like me also. I wish little Haleigh had this much respect, kindness, et al, devoted to her. I wonder who certain posters are? (may I say barf?)

Yes, Haleigh deserves all the respect not the criminals who couldn't care less where she is or if she's ever found. :shakehead: I'm a bit tired of hearing of Tommy's rights. You remember him, the guy who keeps lying and costing the citizens of Florida untold amounts of money on bogus searches, plus his housing, his food, his clothing, et cetera. Unbelievable. His attorney says Tommy knows what happened, yet instead of telling where Haleigh is, he gets on TV whining because Tommy's being mistreated, and can't even write up a decent motion (did you see all the errors?!!). Some PI guy said he solved the case. That was THREE months ago! Why haven't any of them told the truth yet? I think they should all be charged for obstructing justice. :furious: His attorney could use that time to open his old law books and learn how motions SHOULD be written. :rolleyes:

Yes, Haleigh deserves all the respect not the criminals who couldn't care less where she is or if she's ever found. :shakehead: I'm a bit tired of hearing of Tommy's rights. You remember him, the guy who keeps lying and costing the citizens of Florida untold amounts of money on bogus searches, plus his housing, his food, his clothing, et cetera. Unbelievable. His attorney says Tommy knows what happened. Some PI guy said he solved the case. Why haven't any of them told the truth yet? I think they should all be charged for obstructing justice. :furious:

I'm not convinced Tommy hasn't told LE all he knows concerning what happened to Haleigh..My question is WHY is LE refusing to listen...Thus far, I haven't seen any pressure apllied to Ronald Cummings or anyone in his family..I'm of the mindset now LE is protecting Ronald Cummings and themselves...JMO

Originally Posted by aksleuth
My compassionate is for the child who disappeared in the middle of the night, never to be seen again.

Why would you think that we don't have compassion for Haleigh just because we don't think Tommy is guilty of murder or helping to dispose of her body. Maybe, just maybe we want the real perp to pay for whatever happened to her. Some of us need real evidence to support the "Tommy did it" theory. If he did it, put him in jail for the rest of his life, and do what you want to with him. Or better yet, give him the death penalty. I came to this forum because I cared so much about this sweet little girl, and I wanted to see justice for her. When I hear others insinuating that I don't have compassion for Haleigh because I don't go along with the persecution of what could be an innocent person, it makes me sad. So sad, that I will be leaving this site. When and if the real evidence is uncovered, and this case is solved, I might venture back. I've waited one and a half years to see justice, and I don't think it's any closer than it was on in February of 2009.

Oh no Maryann, please don't walk away. We need all the opinions and varying perspectives on these cases and this one especially! I absolutely see your point. How many cases have been ruined because of a violation of civil rights? It's the law of the land and if PCSO were to do something stupid and violate Tommy's civil rights, what might that do to the case if Tommy is guilty of something?

Frankly, I'd like to see them all taken out into a field and beat the carp out of them until they get some answers, but that's not how the laws work.

If Tommy's claims are true, it tells me that PCSO is getting pretty desperate. Now Tommy will be protected to the hilt and where does that get PCSO?

Too little too late PCSO!

Regardless, get yourself back here Maryann and stand your ground. I know what you were trying to say.

Tommy Croslin has implicated himself by his statement that he was there when ???? happened to HaLeigh. It would be kind/nice/honest/descent of Tommy to tell the truth for once. HaLeigh deserves the right to be brought home no matter what. There are 2 families suffering 24/7 for the loss of this child. To never know what happened to her is beyond heartbreaking.

I can understand why PCSO has tried to get Tommy to talk. As I said he put himself there at the mobile home.

We don't know if the claims Tommy made against PCSO are true or not.
For now I will put my trust in the PCSO that they conducted the interview by the law.
At least we will have the answer to that question in the near future.

The more important question isWHERE IS PRECIOUS HALEIGH AND WHAT HAPPED THAT TERRIBLE NIGHT.

Great post. However, I don't think Ronald's family is suffering 24/7, they have enough to do CTAzzs.

I tend to think that Tommy did tell LE something about Haleigh's death, I wonder if the problem now is his refusal to testify in court, against his sister and Ron. He may be concerned about going to prison as a snitch. With little physical evidence, I am sure the state needs someones testimony to bring murder charges.

I'm not convinced Tommy hasn't told LE all he knows concerning what happened to Haleigh..My question is WHY is LE refusing to listen...Thus far, I haven't seen any pressure apllied to Ronald Cummings or anyone in his family..I'm of the mindset now LE is protecting Ronald Cummings and themselves...JMO

Protecting RC. Scary thought. He led us to believe he could take care of himself, didn't he? :waitasec:

While I do believe Tommy knows what happened, or at least knows what he was told happened, I do think he knows the child is gone and what happened to her in the end. Meaning, while I don't think he was THE one who did anything to her, or even that he was around when it happened, I do believe he's an accessory after the fact. An assistant, shall we say? Or maybe he was there, just not THE one. I just don't know why LE hasn't put the screws to everyone surrounding Haleigh. Like others, I believe her Cummings side of the family knows what went down that night. It baffles me that it appears LE isn't looking at the whole picture. Although, maybe they are, since they could have brought Misty in at any time on the drug charges but didn't until she had company. :cow:

I don't think TC is the sharpest tool in the box. He may have gone along with their "interview" for quite some time before requesting his attorney. We know he's been a willing talker before this, so why think he was ready to clam up right away? No, I think they talked to him, then he got scared, then he remembered, "I want my attorney present". Werter may have been the one to make a big deal out of it. Not saying TC didn't complain about the cell, the ventilation, the food, etc., just saying it was the topping on the cake to make the motion seem more urgent. :cow:

This guy could really have it rough. He could be in Somalia or Iran where punishment is inhuman, unreasonable, and totally devastating. Or he could be on a battlefield in 115° heat being shot at and constantly dodging roadside bombs. :shakehead:

Originally Posted by aksleuth
My compassionate is for the child who disappeared in the middle of the night, never to be seen again.

Why would you think that we don't have compassion for Haleigh just because we don't think Tommy is guilty of murder or helping to dispose of her body. Maybe, just maybe we want the real perp to pay for whatever happened to her. Some of us need real evidence to support the "Tommy did it" theory. If he did it, put him in jail for the rest of his life, and do what you want to with him. Or better yet, give him the death penalty. I came to this forum because I cared so much about this sweet little girl, and I wanted to see justice for her. When I hear others insinuating that I don't have compassion for Haleigh because I don't go along with the persecution of what could be an innocent person, it makes me sad. So sad, that I will be leaving this site. When and if the real evidence is uncovered, and this case is solved, I might venture back. I've waited one and a half years to see justice, and I don't think it's any closer than it was on in February of 2009.

Please don't leave! HaLeigh needs us all!

I now understand what is going on, I am glad you explained yourself, Maryanne. I think you were not being understood even though you write well.

Am I correct in assuming you think tc is being scape-goated and that is why you are so furious about his treatment? If he were guilty and convicted, you wouldn't care, that's reasonable thinking and you appear worried that the real perp is being ignored...got it!

Haleigh's perpetuator will pay someday...have no fear. Don't leave!

Protecting RC. Scary thought. He led us to believe he could take care of himself, didn't he? :waitasec:

While I do believe Tommy knows what happened, or at least knows what he was told happened, I do think he knows the child is gone and what happened to her in the end. Meaning, while I don't think he was THE one who did anything to her, or even that he was around when it happened, I do believe he's an accessory after the fact. An assistant, shall we say? Or maybe he was there, just not THE one. I just don't know why LE hasn't put the screws to everyone surrounding Haleigh. Like others, I believe her Cummings side of the family knows what went down that night. It baffles me that it appears LE isn't looking at the whole picture. Although, maybe they are, since they could have brought Misty in at any time on the drug charges but didn't until she had company. :cow:

I don't think TC is the sharpest tool in the box. He may have gone along with their "interview" for quite some time before requesting his attorney. We know he's been a willing talker before this, so why think he was ready to clam up right away? No, I think they talked to him, then he got scared, then he remembered, "I want my attorney present". Werter may have been the one to make a big deal out of it. Not saying TC didn't complain about the cell, the ventilation, the food, etc., just saying it was the topping on the cake to make the motion seem more urgent. :cow:

This guy could really have it rough. He could be in Somalia or Iran where punishment is inhuman, unreasonable, and totally devastating. Or he could be on a battlefield in 115° heat being shot at and constantly dodging roadside bombs. :shakehead:

Well, Tommy actually has narrated the story that he was indeed involved in the disposal of Haleigh's body (remember the cinderblocks and the yellow rope and a dead Haleigh tied up with the same?). He has confessed to being there when Haleigh's body was thrown into the St. Johns river. Although he mentioned however, that he was under duress, in other words, had a knife to his throat and forced to help with Haleigh's disposal. And, thru news reports we do know that cinderblocks were recovered from the boat ramp area where Tommy informed LE, and maybe even showed LE where to search. Obviously LE had to have believed at least part of his story since they did search the area. I think we have parts and pieces of the story and, like putting a jigsaw puzzle together, can surmise what happened in part, anyway. Unfortunately, we perhaps know more about what happened after Haleigh died than we know about before Haleigh died or even how she died. I'm hoping that LE knows the rest of the story. I'm also hoping that noone is impeding on the investigation and keeping the truth from being revealed. That is my biggest worry about this case. Maybe LE doesn't like the version that Tommy is telling and refusing to accept and followup on his version because it doesn't match what LE wants as the version.

Yes, Haleigh deserves all the respect not the criminals who couldn't care less where she is or if she's ever found. :shakehead: I'm a bit tired of hearing of Tommy's rights. You remember him, the guy who keeps lying and costing the citizens of Florida untold amounts of money on bogus searches, plus his housing, his food, his clothing, et cetera. Unbelievable. His attorney says Tommy knows what happened, yet instead of telling where Haleigh is, he gets on TV whining because Tommy's being mistreated, and can't even write up a decent motion (did you see all the errors?!!). Some PI guy said he solved the case. That was THREE months ago! Why haven't any of them told the truth yet? I think they should all be charged for obstructing justice. :furious: His attorney could use that time to open his old law books and learn how motions SHOULD be written. :rolleyes:

I think maybe everyone needs to reread the posts about Tommy's rights. I do know that I posted that I was pizzed that all of the jailed perps were not being pressured the same as Tommy is being pressured. I want all of them treated the same way in order to find out what happened to Haleigh. I want to read and see and smell and taste that Ron Cummings has been treated the same as Tommy Croslin is claiming to be treated. We don't know that Ron is being treated the same because he appears to be treated differently because we don't hear anything at all about him. Doesn't that seem strange to you??????? Really?????????? I want Ron's toilet to be backed up, I want no ventilation in his cell. I want maggots in his food. Roaches in his cell. Heat to 110 degrees...............Whatever it takes to bring this sucker to his knees. I want Misty to not have the priviledge to speak to her family. No showers, no honeybuns, no chips......................nada. I want them all to be uncomfortable and miserable until they tell what happened to Haleigh. I absolutely do not want Tommy to be the ONLY ONE who is pressured. I think he needs company........................
ETA: All this said, I would really be very sick for the rest of my life if Tommy were let go because of conduct of LE and detectives in this case. I don't think I would ever get over it if that were to happen. LE needs to be really, really careful that this awful thing can not happen..........................!

I now understand what is going on, I am glad you explained yourself, Maryanne. I think you were not being understood even though you write well.

Am I correct in assuming you think tc is being scape-goated and that is why you are so furious about his treatment? If he were guilty and convicted, you wouldn't care, that's reasonable thinking and you appear worried that the real perp is being ignored...got it!

Haleigh's perpetuator will pay someday...have no fear. Don't leave!

Whisperer, I understand exactly how Maryanne feels. I also do not want LE to use Tommy as a scapegoat unless they have proof that he is guilty. I am very concerned that the REAL murderer of Haleigh will be let go in this case and it really pizzes me off...............

I think LE thinks that all three know what happened to Haleigh and maybe some more that arein PCSO. The only one that is likely to give info is tommy, imo. Therefore, he gets leaned on the most. If everyone is worried and they don't want LE to mess it up, don't worry. If they don't lean on him, Haleigh will never be redeemed. To worry about them messing up is fruitless. This case has gone nowhere and if tommy doesn't tell the truth, we must all be happy with their sentences because that is the best Haleigh will get.

At this point, I don't care how LE gets the info (and I'm sure they don't either). The whole bunch of liars need to be hog-tied and thrown in the pokey for a long time.

If the cinderblocks were there and rope was there then that is half the story. I have stated I don't buy the ramp as a normal place to anchor but others have proved I'm wrong. I guess I'm used to docks in high transiet places where tying up to the dock is the norm. I had never seen a cinder block and rope used. We had anchors (they are not expensive). Obviously LE can't use the blocks as proof due to what others will say that people go the dock and dump cinder blocks as anchors. If that is true than there should be a lot more than two anchors (cinderblocks) found at Shell Harbor.

Aside from my chatter, I think Tommy's case was postponed due to the fact that LE is checking out another clue he gave them. We will see soon.

[/QUOTE] I've given this a lot of thought, & I can't come up with a logical reason or even an illogical reason, for Tommy to blame Joe, so he can protect Ron. For what? He'll implicate himself, & blame an innocent, but not name the real killer? Now, like most of you, I think Ron's as guilty as sin...but of what, I'm not sure. But since Werter referred to Joe, by calling him skinny & happy, or some such bunk, I'm assuming Tommy is back with the 'Joe did it & forced me to help' story. Now, there may be some truth there, but I don't think Tommy's being up front about his full involvement. I'm sorry, but I'm a suspicious person by nature, & I don't trust Tommy. I too want the real perp caught, & for personal reasons,(it makes me feel low), I'm not gonna bash anybody, (anymore), just because I don't like him, her, or their lifestyles. But Tommy's own words & actions, right now, are begging for scrutiny, so I don't have a problem judging him. I think LE is probably on the right track, & if they are, I don't think that TN, GGS, etc...covered for him. Maybe he benefitted, by association, from them covering Ron's criminal lifestyle. IDK, but I do know that Tommy is scrambling, trying to salvage something for himself.

I do not see any reason for tommy to cover for rc UNLESS it involves misty. misty seems like a hard nut to crack which gives credence to her being the perp. An accident would have been revealed. If this was negligent, she/ron could be the perp. If it were murder, there will be no logic whatsoever and we should prepare ourselves for some really bad stuff.

The simplest is Haleigh died at the hands of misty and tommy and/or others, helped misty cover it up.Ron fell in line to protect himself from responsibility of sleeping with a teenage lover/caretaker (which fits his profile). Usually the simplest is the answer but with this motley bunch, anything is possible.

I've given this a lot of thought, & I can't come up with a logical reason or even an illogical reason, for Tommy to blame Joe, so he can protect Ron. For what? He'll implicate himself, & blame an innocent, but not name the real killer? Now, like most of you, I think Ron's as guilty as sin...but of what, I'm not sure. But since Werter referred to Joe, by calling him skinny & happy, or some such bunk, I'm assuming Tommy is back with the 'Joe did it & forced me to help' story. Now, there may be some truth there, but I don't think Tommy's being up front about his full involvement. I'm sorry, but I'm a suspicious person by nature, & I don't trust Tommy. I too want the real perp caught, & for personal reasons,(it makes me feel low), I'm not gonna bash anybody, (anymore), just because I don't like him, her, or their lifestyles. But Tommy's own words & actions, right now, are begging for scrutiny, so I don't have a problem judging him. I think LE is probably on the right track, & if they are, I don't think that TN, GGS, etc...covered for him. Maybe he benefitted, by association, from them covering Ron's criminal lifestyle. IDK, but I do know that Tommy is scrambling, trying to salvage something for himself.

Dodie, I agree in that there's an apparent absence of logic in Tommy doing anything to protect RC. Although there's some logic in him wanting to protect his sister, I believe Tommy Croslin is all about Tommy Croslin.

Ronald Cummings has been singing the "Joe done it" song for 17 months now, along with Misty and several members the clan. False allegations have been made ranging from "he's a pedophile", to alligators defying all known cold weather biological characteristics, all the way to guns that were supposedly stolen yet recovered out of hiding by everyone except JO, depending on who you're listening to.

I can't give much credit to anyone who falls asleep with his drugs at a bus stop as being the sharpest tool in the drawer, but I can easily see him deciding to join the crowd with what amounts to nothing more than the same old song, just a different verse ESPECIALLY if there's a potential prize of him getting out of jail to go see what's going on with his wife.

Dodie, I agree in that there's an apparent absence of logic in Tommy doing anything to protect RC. Although there's some logic in him wanting to protect his sister, I believe Tommy Croslin is all about Tommy Croslin.

Ronald Cummings has been singing the "Joe done it" song for 17 months now, along with Misty and several members the clan. False allegations have been made ranging from "he's a pedophile", to alligators defying all known cold weather biological characteristics, all the way to guns that were supposedly stolen yet recovered out of hiding by everyone except JO, depending on who you're listening to.

I can't give much credit to anyone who falls asleep with his drugs at a bus stop as being the sharpest tool in the drawer, but I can easily see him deciding to join the crowd with what amounts to nothing more than the same old song, just a different verse ESPECIALLY if there's a potential prize of him getting out of jail to go see what's going on with his wife.
I agree, but the difference between Tommy & the others, (unless someone's talking that we don't know about), is that he's giving some pinpoint details, about Joe's involvement. He crossed a line that the others didn't. Now, I guess we're all left to wait & see if LE found anything, during that search. If they did, Tommy's in a whole heap of trouble, because he led LE there, & if the Joe story can't be proved, then he's gonna be in even more trouble. I would think that there's been time for those tests to come back, but I wouldn't be surprised if LE didn't release that bone result, so as to camoflage that they were keeping the other results a secret. It kind of took the focus off of the other evidence.

I don't think he'd like to see what's going on with his wife. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member