2010.07.15 Defense motion to protect phone call of Robin Lunceford

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it necessarily means that he's passing work off as his own. It's a matter of course...at least what I've seen in matrimonial law...even helps to reduce cost to the client if an associate writes the motion...and the attorney signs it.

Yes, I am aware many legal documents are just a legal type of form letters with paragraphs pertinent to a particular case slid in here and there. Are you trying to tell me someone else and not Baez wrote those other terrible documents? Does he actually have paid staff? I thought he just had law students helping him out.

Makes me wonder if JB is using this whole controversy to get the message out repeatedly about Lunceford's claims to pollute the future Jury pool because he will never use it and it won't fly at trial?

It seems so similiar to the RK ex-Wife accusations, a lot of noise made in the media with videos available for repeated replaying with the goal to slime RK in the public eye but never really use it.

The deed is done, sometimes there is a method to the madness.

If that's the case then it's just another in a long list of stupid mistakes he's made. If he had let it pass it would have gotten a couple of days of airplay and then it would be over. Since he's chosen to handle it this way it's been in the news for weeks and a lot more people are interested in hearing it than if he hadn't filed any motion anyway.

You guys must have low standards if you thought this Response to Response:waitasec: was any good. ;) I thought it was still a piece of carp. The only good part was the part with the legal citations, which was a direct cut-and-paste quote from the State's Response. (For some reason, JB put that part in italics instead of quotation marks.)

Question, What would be the purpose of writing Linda Drane Burdick? In the response to the response by Baez the Drane part of LDBs name is in italics. Is that supposed to be a slam or something to her? What am I missing?

You guys must have low standards if you thought this Response to Response:waitasec: was any good. ;) I thought it was still a piece of carp. The only good part was the part with the legal citations, which was a direct cut-and-paste quote from the State's Response. (For some reason, JB put that part in italics instead of quotation marks.)

I'm not sure anyone thinks this is good just that it's much better than the normal JB tripe. JMO

From paragraph 4 of the Supplemental Motion... From the defense
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...ne Recording of Robin Lunceford 7-23-2010.pdf
4. In said call, information is given to the undersigned counsel including the names of more potential witnesses...

From Paragraph 4 from State of Florida's response to the above Supplemental...
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24408283/detail.html
4. As an alternative, the Defendant contends that the call contains attorney work product information including the names of potential additional witnesses. A review of the call again reveals this assertation to be untrue...

From Paragraph 2 of the Response to the Response... from Baez.
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24413703/detail.html
2. The undersigned has also made the Court and Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick aware that the other witness names that were obtained may also have not come from the call but from other communications. Again this assertion was made without the benefit of the call, it was not made in any way to mislead the Court, especially given the fact that the Court already had a copy ofthe call...

Soooo..... Baez has previously notified JP and LDB that the names of other witnesses might not be from the call? Where are these notifications?
Looks like an outright attempt to mislead to me. These types of ongoing misrepresentions are really getting on my nerves! I can just imagine how they are affecting The Court and The State.

Uh - AZ? Yeah, we do have low standards!! We are comparing Baez's old documents to his new one. LOL - not comparing them all to an actual legal document.

We're not talking quality here - I just said at least it had some flow to it.:waitasec: and is that possible for Baez to have written.

Question, What would be the purpose of writing Linda Drane Burdick? In the response to the response by Baez the Drane part of LDBs name is in italics. Is that supposed to be a slam or something to her? What am I missing?

Sloppiness? No proof reading?

Sloppiness? No proof reading?

Then the whole name should be like that, right? I know on this site you have to highlight the part that you want in italics and then click on the italics icon. For that reason it seems to me that it is that way for a reason. I just can't figure out what that reason is though.

Then the whole name should be like that, right? I know on this site you have to highlight the part that you want in italics and then click on the italics icon. For that reason it seems to me that it is that way for a reason. I just can't figure out what that reason is though.

You are looking for a reason?? Trying to be logical and make sense? Hey, it's Baez we're talking about here. What word doesn't belong in these phrases - logical - makes sense, has a reason and Baez?

Time's up! Your answer please?

I know, I know. I guess that's the human, rational thinking part of me. Things are done for a reason (usually, unless it comes to Baez and Co). It just seems odd to me.

I know, I know. I guess that's the human, rational thinking part of me. Things are done for a reason (usually, unless it comes to Baez and Co). It just seems odd to me.

Seriously - maybe you are right and he was being a smart alec with a play on words, Drane = Drain, and all the combinations the word Drain could mean. I just put it down to his usual sloppiness but that's just me.

BBM: Hate to disagree with you RR004, but JB himself told the world he has a terrible memory. He admitted he can't remember whether or not he heard the announcement that the call was being recorded - or even the date the calls were made. Now, you don't suppose he was telling a mistruth do you? ;)

There's an epidemic of Selective memory loss syndrome lately. First Cindy, now Baez.....

Cost of obtaining a copy of a motion as public record = 0.15c a page.

Cost of obtaining a copy of an ICA Defense motion = Pricele$$!

I thought JB's response was filled with anger, spite and very immature.

BBM: Hate to disagree with you RR004, but JB himself told the world he has a terrible memory. He admitted he can't remember whether or not he heard the announcement that the call was being recorded - or even the date the calls were made. Now, you don't suppose he was telling a mistruth do you? ;)
Ah, yes! Selective memory at it's best. The fact that he even gets caught up in these sideshows tells me he's got issues. Maybe he got picked on as a kid?

I thought JB's response was filled with anger, spite and very immature.

JB needs to take a deep breath when filing motions, sleep on it overnight, peer review it with the team, seek consensus on intent and likelyhood to fly and ..... discard it in the trash.

There's an epidemic of Selective memory loss syndrome lately. First Cindy, now Baez.....
Actually, based on the wide variety of foolish behaviors we have seen, I don't find it very difficult to believe that facts and information flow freely out of these people's brains. Not just Cindy and Baez but also George, Lee, and practically everyone who has close contact with them.

Once in a while, one of their outlandish statements might actually have some basis in reality, such as Cindy's skepticism about the State's DNA analysis results, particularly the results which exclude Cindy as a genetic parent of Lee.

"Lizanyx said: { May 26, 2010 – 01:05:57 } So does anyone else wonder where Lee’s 17 comes from on the Vwa column ? George is an 18, 19 and Cindy is a 15, 18 Lee is a 17, 19. Why is there no match from Cindy to Lee ? Every other sequence has contributions from both George and Cindy."

"Valhall said: { May 26, 2010 - 06:05:21 } I actually considered it might be a typo (not on my part, but in entering the data into tabular form). So I went and looked at the actual charts and sure enough those are the readings.

I think the tests would have to be ran a second time to confirm those results, but assuming they were confirmed, that means there was either a glitch during the pairing of the chromosomes (the gametes) (i.e. a mutation during the formation of the zygote formerly known as Lee), or Cindy’s got some explaining to do. With all the other allele pairs being a possible combination from George and Cindy you can let your imagination run wild with that one." http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/05/26/compiled-dna-data/

I too would be extremely skeptical of DNA results showing that I could not be the genetic parent of the child born from my body. However, the Anthonys and the defense team blow so much smoke that they obscure any valid points they actually might have.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

Yes, I am aware many legal documents are just a legal type of form letters with paragraphs pertinent to a particular case slid in here and there. Are you trying to tell me someone else and not Baez wrote those other terrible documents? Does he actually have paid staff? I thought he just had law students helping him out.
Oh...just responding to the fact that his name was on it. I think he gives input at this stage of the game...and someone else (of late) has been writing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18