2010.07.26 - Kyron Horman case featured on Dateline

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DY states that KH was in relationship with TH when she was 8 months pregnant with Kyron, however KH says that they were broken up already and just living in the same house...

So what's been reported in the past about TH and DY having been friends and TH moving in with KH to help him care for Kyron is inaccurate. What actually happened (per DY) helps to explain some of the comments DY has made recently about mistrusting TH.

I assume it was out of the ordinary for their situation, Ocean. You can see she is visibly recoiling and cringing...at least it looks that way to me. (Nice to see you, by the way! :))

Hate to quote myself, but wanted to add that from Desiree's perspective, Terri apparently had an affair with her husband that led to the break-up of their marriage. I'm guessing she has probably never been very comfortable with her for that reason. Just my opinion.

DY states that KH was in relationship with TH when she was 8 months pregnant with Kyron, however KH says that they were broken up already and just living in the same house...

To be honest that was pretty obvious.

And yet she supposedly told the Landscaper that Kaine had hurt her by havin an affair.

Its funny..what goes around comes around.

I don't have a dvr, so I can't rewind to listen again, hopefully someone else can help. They showed clips of searchers with a male voice speaking. He said something about searching for a hat. What was this about?

Desiree just gave details about her and Kaine's divorce. She said she found out that Kaine and Terri had started a relationship when she was 8 months pregnant. She said she was so sad she cried for two months straight. They decided to live in the same house until Kyron was born, but then couldn't make the arrangement work and they divorced. She was then sick and Kyron went to live with Kaine and Terri, and Desiree said that decision keeps her up at night she regrets it so much. My heart absolutely breaks for this woman :( she tried to keep peace with Terri for Kyron and look what she does. Takes Desiree's baby from her. It's something that I can't wrap my head around-how can one mother destroy another mother so??

So what's been reported in the past about TH and DY having been friends and TH moving in with KH to help him care for Kyron is inaccurate. What actually happened (per DY) helps to explain some of the comments DY has made recently about mistrusting TH.

Desiree confirmed some time ago that wasnt true about them being friends before.

Kaine says police informed him that Terri was trying to hire someone to murder him.(about 6 months ago)

Couldn't even imagine it, Kaine said.

Ups and downs since having baby K...but was surprised by this.

Do you think Terri has more info than she's told, about where Kryon is?

Yes, says Kaine.

KH said that 6 months prior to Kyron disappearing 'someone' told him TH was trying to get a hitman.

Was it really 6 months????

Hi there Sherbie. Nice to see you too.

It is as if she still cares for Kaine. After all these years and being remarried now it still seems to be very sensitive to her. Like she hasn't been able to let that baggage go.

Sad.

imo

I agree, that is what it is sounding like. I am confused however about why she would (seemingly) hate Terri but be okay with Kaine. Wouldn't he have more of the blame being married to her and not Terri (not saying that Terri is innocent of being the 'other woman').

She said she thought it was odd that her ex husband's wife was hugging her.

I don't find that odd.

We are a blended family too and if a traumatic event happens, like a death in one of the families or someone is seriously ill in the hospital, we all hug each other to console the other one.

IMO

My hubby's ex and I were hugging after their son died... but then she had no reason to think I had anything to do with it, so there's the difference.
And I suspect that Des didn't like Terri even before Kyron disappeared.

Murder for hire plot -- Kaine says there was never any indication that anything major was wrong in their marriage, and certainly not anything as drastic as a MFH plot. He isn't sure now whether she might be capable of hurting a child and he now fears for his daughter.

He doesn't understand why his wife would want to have him killed, and that was a big factor in making him believe she's involved in Kyron's disappearance. His message to her now, "Fully cooperate with LE -- tell the truth."

Tony says the MFH plot moved them from being suspicious to feeling certain she was involved in Kyron's disappearance. Terri feels tremendous guilt that she was so far away when Kyron needed her protection. Feels really guilty that she had to work instead of going to the science fair, too.

Desiree says on several occasions Kyron asked to come live with them and sobbed because he wanted to stay with her. She worries that her gut feeling that things weren't right for Kyron should have been heeded. Poor thing, she is beating herself up...I'm sure any of us would.

OMG! Desiree said that Kyron was acting different before he disappeared that he would break down crying and would say he wanted to live wit his mom. This poor woman must feel so guilty. :(

Mother's hunch that things weren't right for Kyron during months prior to disappearance.

Kyron asked many times to move with DY.

TY...absolutely believe that Terri is involved. DY...I do to.

Planned it. Without a doubt, DY.

Hi there Sherbie. Nice to see you too.

It is as if she still cares for Kaine. After all these years and being remarried now it still seems to be very sensitive to her. Like she hasn't been able to let that baggage go.

Sad.

imo

I dunno, Ocean. I don't think it means she still cares for Kaine. I think a lot of people wouldn't feel warm and fuzzy about someone their spouse had an affair with, regardless their feelings toward the former spouse.

....dozens of emails including graphic photographs of sexual activity

I agree, that is what it is sounding like. I am confused however about why she would (seemingly) hate Terri but be okay with Kaine. Wouldn't he have more of the blame being married to her and not Terri (not saying that Terri is innocent of being the 'other woman').

To me her anger should all be directed at Kaine. He is the one that broke his oath to Desiree.

And yet she said through the years she thought Kyron had a good life with Terri and Kaine.

IMO

Maybe she appreciates that like her Kaine is missing his son and that they are both victims of Terri.

Sounds to me like there were problems on the stepson-stepmom front.

Been there.......

Maybe Kyron cried at home too..maybe he told Terri he wanted his mom with him and not her during the science fair...maybe she snapped because she had heard it way too many times!

KH said that 6 months prior to Kyron disappearing 'someone' told him TH was trying to get a hitman.

Was it really 6 months????

What???!!!!

* thud *

I thought he said he had no idea about it?

* thud *

I thought he said it was a total shock?

* thud *

* thud *

* thud *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online