2010.07.27 - Investigators presser - reward increased to $50,000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this was a ploy for Terri, just for the voters...

The only thing I found interesting was at the first part when he actually started talking about the case and said something to the effect that "we believe there has been criminal activity in this case because these parents have been deprived of their son for 53 days" (That may not be the exact quote, but it's close). For some reason that comment made it sound to me like they DO believe he is being held somewhere. JMO

My fav part was the part about the polys.

:furious::furious::furious:I know I caught the tail end of the presser...and was thinking what are they doing? It is just the same ol stuff and no questions answered. The press seems miffed- I guess I would be if I was covering the story and it was a farse.

This presser wasn't meant for the public. It was strictly to tighten the noose around Terri. Now she has to be afraid that some other possible person who might know a snippet of information won't sell her out for 50 grand. And LE just let her know they haven't even touched all the $$$ available to us to keep this investigation going. And that they have people working around the clock. It was purely for Terri.

I have a feeling something is going to break big time. Don't ask me why, but I feel like their reason for the presser changed at the last minute.

I totally agree with both of these statements.

Things changed for a reason.

Terri needs to be worried. DD is about to start singing, imo. And no telling who else would sell her out for $50K.

Could something else have been happening at the same time? Like officers arresting someone or something? anything?

This presser wasn't meant for the public. It was strictly to tighten the noose around Terri. Now she has to be afraid that some other possible person who might know a snippet of information won't sell her out for 50 grand. And LE just let her know they haven't even touched all the $$$ available to us to keep this investigation going. And that they have people working around the clock. It was purely for Terri.

Well if that is all they wanted her to know they could have sent out an email to the press earlier saying the reward has been increased and it would have made the news just as fast.

I am not sure what their motives were. Imo, it is the worst one they have had.

IMO

OK a week ago they asked for questions to be sent, saying they would attempt to answer. Now the hammer is down again. Something is brewing IMO. They have reversed what they said they would do a week ago. There was absolutely no news in this news presser. Desiree looks exhausted and was trying not to cry throughout the entire presser. Interesting vibes.

I agree and Desiree sobbing is also something new. I'm not saying she hasn't been upset, but sobbing this time? Was she finally told that Kyron is dead or they believe he's dead? Or is just she's finally breaking? Something isn't right here. The reins are too tight, almost choking. I'm not sure what, but I'm still a bit anxious.

I think the meniton how much time and money is spent bc they really believe he is alive and once they find him and catch who did this it will just add to the charges and they will have to pay it back. IMO

Why doesn't Kaine ever make an emotional plea for the safe return of his son? It's obvious that Desiree is always the one to step up to the plate (mike) and it is increasingly difficult and extremely painful for her to do so. Why doesn't Kaine show a little chutzpah and make the plea from a father's perspective? Puzzling to me. jmo

I hope so JSR, I hope so. The alternative would be too difficult to accept.

I don't think this was a ploy for Terri, just for the voters...

Yep - "Hey, look at all the money we've used... and... well... um... we have a lot of people working on things... and... oh yeah! We can't comment on it at all! Investigation in progress and all that, you know. But, believe me, it's worth it. You'll see. Yep."

I agree with Kimster, they changed the presser at the last minute, it was late, Desiree was freaking out probably having to change what she prepped to say there, crying, trembling. LE stating that info about the case needs to be verified, etc. Something happened and this wasn't supposed to be this type of "no info" presser. JMO

One thing I did notice was that they all seemed to indicate they were still looking for a live child - they clearly haven't given up the idea that they will find him alive. I sure hope so.

I think I deserve McD's after that no show.

I'm thinking Long Island Iced Tea right now would work for me.......

I'd be pleading for the return of my kid ...... :twocents:MOO

So sad....

Why put the family through a pc like that?

I'm wondering the same thing.
I know the family wants to be out there, wants Kyron to know he is loved and they're not giving up, I get that.
It just seems cruel to stand there and talk about what they've spent or not spent while Desiree's crying because her son is gone.
She'd probably give her life if it would bring Kyron home.

How will Nancy and Jane make a bombshell out of this?

BOMSHELL TONIGHT - NEWS ON THE KYRON HORMAN CASE COMING RIGHT UP. STAY WITH US! At the end of the show they will twist and turn the presser to make it sound like the reward was increased so Terri would speak. But heck, if she could get ahold of 350K, what would she want another 50K for?

JMO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members