2010.08.06 - Tommy gets 15 years!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Vinelink is showing Tommy in Tallahassee. I think this means he's there or being processed into the system.

Agency Description:Florida Department of Corrections
Address 1:2601 Blair Stone Road
Address 2:City:Tallahassee State/Province:FL Zip Code:32399
County:Florida DOC Phone:(877) 884-2846

Offender Name: HANK T CROSLIN
Offender ID: V35906 Date of Birth: 08/02/1986 Age: 24 Custody Status: In Custody Scheduled Release Date: 01/17/2025 Location of Offender: Reception and Medical Center - Main Unit Race: White Gender: Male

Florida Statewide VINE Service Number : (877) 846-3435 Search Results: 2 offender(s) found matching Last Name croslin, First Name Hank
To register for notification and view offender details click the offender's name.
Name Date of Birth Age Custody Status Facility/Reason Reporting Agency
CROSLIN, HANK T 08/02/1986 24 In Custody Reception and Medical Center - Main Unit Florida Department of Corrections
CROSLIN, HANK THOMAS 08/02/1986 24 Out of Custody General release PUTNAM COUNTY JAIL
Disclaimer

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/s...Name=Hank&dob=&ageRange=2&methodToCall=search

If the link doesn't take you straight there, google Florida Vinelink and enter in Hank Croslin.

Wow the year 2025 really hits like a ton of brick. He will be 39 when he gets out.

BBM he should of thought about that before he did drugs JMO

That seems so...futuristic. So....flying-car-robotic-maid-push-button-dinner-machine-like.
It sorta blows my mind.

I just looked at Tommy's new mugshot. I don't really feel sorry for him in general, yet I am not feeling joy about his sentence. At this moment I actually feel a little sympathy for him.

And why do they shave the heads of male prisoners at intake, but not females?

krkrjx I just looked him up too and that's a way different looking Tommy. Can't feel sympathy for him yet, as one or more know what happened to Haleigh and he's pretty darn close to it all.

Here's his mugshot.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveInmates/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=473929822

I wish I could just say, Oh well...he deserves what he got. Because clearly he does. But one of my faults is feeling sympathy for fellow humans. I feel it for Misty occasionally too. IDK, it was just seeing that mugshot, it's so demeaning, IMO, and I felt a twinge of sadness for TC.

I get this gnawing in my brain that says what if he really doesn't know anything? It's not a thought I like or understand, yet it creeps up on me sometimes. Even though it is hard to see how he doesn't know; even if he wasn't there, he was with R and M numerous times and they were all doing drugs, and one would think that under the influence things were said by one or more, and overheard by others.

The only one I never feel any sympathy for is Ron. Probably because I am convinced he is going to skate.....

k-2.jpg

100303221746resized_Hank_Tommy_Croslin_Jr.jpg

V35906.jpg

that doesn't even look like Tommy.... WOW, just wow! He looks like he could use some food, really.

He really looks ill! JMO

That recent mugshot of Tommy is just downright scary and pitiful. He now looks the part of a typical inmate. When I see the mugshots of Tommy and Misty all I can think of is that the Croslin kids never had a chance with parents like Lisa and Hank.
We are actually looking at a second generation of jail birds in this family. Will that trait repeat for Tommy's children?
I am completely saturated with this case. The more time that goes by the more WS member dig into theories and idea that sends this case in all sorts of directions. At this moment, I would not be surprised if an unknown suspect was involved. When will this end?

That recent mugshot of Tommy is just downright scary and pitiful. He now looks the part of a typical inmate. When I see the mugshots of Tommy and Misty all I can think of is that the Croslin kids never had a chance with parents like Lisa and Hank.
We are actually looking at a second generation of jail birds in this family. Will that trait repeat for Tommy's children?

The dysfunction and activities of these people goes back even more generations, IMO.

Many people believe that sending drug offenders away for a long time is harming their kids...that all it does is take a parent away from the family and all.

But really, if people are held accountable for their actions and forced to pay the piper, there is actually a better chance that their kids might learn from that, IMO. It can be the one thing that breaks the cycle, at least in some families.

It is possible that Tommy going away could give his kids a better chance at productive lives, rather than the other way around. I have always felt if Ron Cummings had been held accountable for his past deeds, his kids would have had a better life and Haleigh might never have met with foul play. And if Hank/Lisa and their parents/grandparents had been deterred from antisocial acitvities, they might have grown up in a way that would have made them better parents to Tommy and Misty. Drugs, or alcohol, or child abuse, etc., is often a cycle in families, ya know?

JMO.

Tommy has lost an awful lot of weight. He may need psych/med evaluation. Perhaps that's why he is where he is.

Tommy has lost an awful lot of weight. He may need psych/med evaluation. Perhaps that's why he is where he is.
usually, while in jail, a druggie gets healthier & gains weight, so, what's going on with Tommy? An inmate's social world, revolves around meals, commissary money for snacks, trading, etc...Is nobody sending Tommy any money for honeybuns? Personally, I think Tommy is scared ********, & has no appetite. But, I can see why he has reason to be scared. This Haleigh 'mess' is finally catching up to him. & no, I don't think it's a guilty conscience, or remorse...because he didn't look like this, until he got cornered. I think he's sitting there, wasting away, worried about what's gonna happen to HIM. Come on Tommy. The truth will set you free.

Tommy has been wasting away since HaLeigh disappeared. This is what he looked like when Misty and Ronald got engaged.

mistytommy.jpg

And the mugshots above were slightly out of order. The "pudgy" mugshot was the first arrest he had after HaLeigh went missing:

Sept 15th for Larceny Theft. That is the one where he gave LE the information that he was at the MH that night and got his bond lowered (from, IIRC, $50,000 to what you see below)

2009arrest.jpg

Tommy has been wasting away since HaLeigh disappeared. This is what he looked like when Misty and Ronald got engaged.

mistytommy.jpg

And the mugshots above were slightly out of order. The "pudgy" mugshot was the first arrest he had after HaLeigh went missing:

Sept 15th for Larceny Theft. That is the one where he gave LE the information that he was at the MH that night and got his bond lowered (from, IIRC, $50,000 to what you see below)

2009arrest.jpg
& if I can say...in that picture, Misty looks oblivious, to what happened to Haleigh. unless she's mentally ill. MOO.

& if I can say...in that picture, Misty looks oblivious, to what happened to Haleigh. unless she's mentally ill. MOO.

Yep, in that pic--taken mere weeks after Haleigh's disappearance--Misty looks as if Haleigh is the last thing on her mind.

It's hard to believe that's Tommy in the pic, given what he looks like today.

Yep, in that pic--taken mere weeks after Haleigh's disappearance--Misty looks as if Haleigh is the last thing on her mind.

It's hard to believe that's Tommy in the pic, given what he looks like today.

There are many personalities of misty from what I can see. We got a few certifiable players in this case. Misty, ron and Jo all act very odd and exhibit strange behaviors, IMO.

In Florida every inmate is supposed to go through classification at a reception center. All medical and psych issues are addressed and the appropriate meds given. Then TPTB determine what facility they'll go to.
I'm not saying that's the way it always happens but that's how it's supposed to work.
I've had 20+ inmates show up at 10pm with little paperwork ,no meds and no advance notice.

I just looked at Tommy's new mugshot. I don't really feel sorry for him in general, yet I am not feeling joy about his sentence. At this moment I actually feel a little sympathy for him.

And why do they shave the heads of male prisoners at intake, but not females?

I have not heard of DOC shaving anyone's head. With all the rights of prisoners, that procedure would surpris me.

I have not heard of DOC shaving anyone's head. With all the rights of prisoners, that procedure would surpris me.

Looks to me like they shaved TC's head. And I looked up Misty's old bud JM; his head is shaved in his mug, too.

Coincidence? Maybe.

In Florida every inmate is supposed to go through classification at a reception center. All medical and psych issues are addressed and the appropriate meds given. Then TPTB determine what facility they'll go to.
I'm not saying that's the way it always happens but that's how it's supposed to work.
I've had 20+ inmates show up at 10pm with little paperwork ,no meds and no advance notice.

Yep...I've seen that too. Out here they are processed and usually always kept right there too. If there was any question regarding mental health, they stayed right there at the facility. Of course all kinds of mental housing was available within the prison itself...we even had a county mental health located within the walls..talk about confusing...picture that one! They actually have to be released to go to county all within the same walls....only in California, LOL.

There is always more than one reception center, though not official. From what I've seen any of them can do the process. It is just the main one has more cages and staff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ty1220
Back