2010.08.18 - Dede's ex-Boyfriend describes her

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your theory here supports my theory of the two women and their level of friendship.
Well, I still think they are long lost sisters who have reunited to right all past or perceived wrongs. JMO

:couch:

It does sound like Dede is a bit of a "user," though. Least she could have done was bring him a few veggies in exchange for the planter.

I don't know if you were able to see her FB page when she first came to our attention but the planters on her deck were very well featured. I find it difficult to believe they took 200 in material though, but maybe lumber is expensive up there.

Something to think about:

He claims that after they broke up, Dede mailed his photo back to him. Yet, as we saw in the video of him last week, he held onto her love letters, photos, etc.

I'm wondering who really broke up with whom? Not that it matters.

The only thing I want to know from JW: What were the two tips you gave LE?

(and I doubt he'll come out and say that, yet he doesn't mind discussing his whatever-it-was-with-dede with the whole world.)

I don't know if you were able to see her FB page when she first came to our attention but the planters on her deck were very well featured. I find it difficult to believe they took 200 in material though, but maybe lumber is expensive up there.

She claims on her blog that they were recycled from old fencing material from his fencing business.

Who knows.

I think he is gullible too or a martyr who lived on ramen noodles and stale bread, while he made the planter. Lol.

Seems I remember DD talking about these planters on FB or twitter or somewhere....

It does sound like Dede is a bit of a "user," though. Least she could have done was bring him a few veggies in exchange for the planter.

Possibly. It also sounds like boyfriend could use some boundaries. In several areas.

I think he revealed the part about her not having a boyfriend and saying she would never have another boyfriend for a purpose...again, really not his business to tell. Just bizarre...

Really. "I'm so wonderful, DeDe could never, ever possibly love another. Too bad she was just so much below my high standards."

Yuk.

He claims that after they broke up, Dede mailed his photo back to him. Yet, as we saw in the video of him last week, he held onto her love letters, photos, etc.

(and I doubt he'll come out and say that, yet he doesn't mind discussing his whatever-it-was-with-dede with the whole world.)

bbm

"I thought, 'Oh my gosh, there's two things that investigators should look at.' "

He provided investigators with the name of a close confidante of Spicher, and an address in the 12700 block of Northwest Bishop Road in Washington County where Spicher had lived with an aunt after she moved to Portland from Klamath Falls. The Bishop Road address was one of the addresses investigators searched.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

What business it is of his if she doesn't get paid?

Reading between the lines, I think he was more concerned about how much time she would have leftover to exercise and pay attention to him.

bbm

"I thought, 'Oh my gosh, there's two things that investigators should look at.' "

He provided investigators with the name of a close confidante of Spicher, and an address in the 12700 block of Northwest Bishop Road in Washington County where Spicher had lived with an aunt after she moved to Portland from Klamath Falls. The Bishop Road address was one of the addresses investigators searched.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

Thank you, Ruby... you're always on top of this stuff. :blowkiss:

omg omg omg omg..! gonna go try to find beans mind...

this whole thread is so frickin funny!

I think JW is miffed that DDS has gotten a feature article in PEOPLE and he wants in on the action. Either that or maybe he is angling for a reality show ala Balloon Boy or the Crazy Jet Blue Flight Attendent.

In other words, just another somebody trying to get attention and their 15 minutes of fame.

It's kinda strange that she was the perfect woman till she lost her job. Me thinks that's the only thing that changed about DD and her employment status changed HIS view of her!

Yeah -- in one of her tupperware containers :)

He didn't want her doing the HOA because there was no money in it, yet he works 15 hour days and lives on noodles and bread. What is wrong with this picture?

He didn't want her doing the HOA because there was no money in it, yet he works 15 hour days and lives on noodles and bread. What is wrong with this picture?

hahahahaha

Hilarious thread. Probably not what JW envisioned would be the end result of his gut-spill.

bbm.....

info from link....He provided investigators with the name of a close confidante of Spicher, and an address in the 12700 block of Northwest Bishop Road in Washington County where Spicher had lived with an aunt after she moved to Portland from Klamath Falls. The Bishop Road address was one of the addresses investigators searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski