2010.08.18 - Dede's ex-Boyfriend describes her

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side for Dede, if she has returned to eating her special homemade diet meals from her plastic containers for lunch...then she wouldn't be joining the farm-gardener for lunch...

About those planter boxes. He could have said
#1. no
#2. give me $200
#3. lets do a trade, I make the boxes, you make me dinner
#4. I will do it but I will complain about it to everyone I meet and then go on national TV and complain about it and I will write a letter to the newspaper and complain about it, oh and also I will hate you for it.

About those planter boxes. He could have said
#1. no
#2. give me $200
#3. lets do a trade, I make the boxes, you make me dinner
#4. I will do it but I will complain about it to everyone I meet and then go on national TV and complain about it and I will write a letter to the newspaper and complain about it, oh and also I will hate you for it.

#5. I will eat ramen noodles
#6. I will eat stale bread
#7. If only I had thought to put my stale bread in the soup.

And tell everyone about it.

Whew! :laugh::clap:

Best thread I've read thus far!! I needed a laugh tonight! ;)

I'm sorry, but I just can't stop laughing about the fuss he made over these planter boxes (it being the "final-straw" and all)! Can you imagine the silly arguments these 2 had during the making of these boxes, lol! Oh, to be a fly on the wall...:popcorn:

ETA: Anyone else think these planter boxes will be off the patio and in the trash tomorrow??

Question: How many of us here believe they could recall the exact date of a break-up of a quasi-brief dating relationship (not a marriage - but a dating relationship) that occurred a year ago?

Question: How many of us here believe they could recall the exact date of a break-up of a quasi-brief dating relationship (not a marriage - but a dating relationship) that occurred a year ago?

I don't think I would unless I was devastated about it, or it was on a a certain day (I was dumped the day BEFORE valentines day 5-years ago - that sticks.)

Question #2: How many of us here would save every valentine, greeting card, SWAK love letter, etc., that had been given to us by someone we dated a year ago that we now say we were *turned off* by?

Am I the only one who, when reading in the letter that DeDe's brother had a tree service business, thought that was going to be one of his "tips"?

Just how much more woodwork is left laying around for people to crawl out of?

Shall this be a weekly/monthly "outing" of the quirk queens and kings?

I'm hoping to stop by the liquor store soon, but was wondering how much stock I'll need to purchase.....

Here's to us :drink: :beersign: :40__s: :spinner: :toastred: :cautionDrunk:

In retrospect, Kio Marie was spot on, ya know.

Spot on.

She was in town to visit a former neighbor friend of hers & Casey's. She told the neighbor friend (older mature man) her recollections of Casey. The neighbor encouraged her to talk to the police. She did. We read the transcripts. Everyone thought she was resentful of Cindy for not letting her adopt Caylee long ago. Kio said Casey hated her mother. Kio said Casey would never hurt the baby. But Kio thought outside the box and gave a tour of their old stomping grounds. We read the transcripts - all thought Kio Marie was ... a little off. Until they found Caylee very near where Kio Marie said she'd be. Right near their childhood "pet cemetary".

*shivers*

I know this is Kyron and not Caylee. Stepmother and friend, not teen mother and grandmother. I hope LE has checked J's alibi. All things considered, I'm glad he came forward with all this thought. I'm withholding judgement. Me thinks J doth protest too much in his letter, and J thinks, alas, she might have done it.

Question #2: How many of us here would save every valentine, greeting card, SWAK love letter, etc., that had been given to us by someone we dated a year ago that we now say we were *turned off* by?

LOL, I threw out EVERYTHING a few days after said bf that dumped me the day before valentines day.

I like to purge, leave nothing behind to "hold on to" (or cry about if I get down on myself.)
There are some in the world that keep these objects; I have known a few that keep them "To remember the good times" or "They are keepsakes."

To each their own, but if you keep it and you can't stand that person... what purpose does it hold??

:waitasec:

WHAT?

What also freaked me out about this mans letter was how he jumped from "I don't believe she could harm him" to "I mean, not even [insert notorious serial killers name here, here, and here too] would hurt a child."

It's like watching a pendulum swing, I couldn't understand the white to black so very, very quickly.

Don't worry, neither can he.

Yes, and it was pointed out how he had them all spread out for the world to see in that video snippet. The cards were very mushy looking (with lipstick kisses and glamor shots) and it was deemed caddish that he displayed them that way, since it really added nothing to the point he was ostensibly making about Dede. Maybe it was to verify that he had actually been her boyfriend.

JMO

Maybe it wasn't DeDe who made that card.

I'm sorry, but I just can't stop laughing about the fuss he made over these planter boxes (it being the "final-straw" and all)! Can you imagine the silly arguments these 2 had during the making of these boxes, lol! Oh, to be a fly on the wall...:popcorn:

ETA: Anyone else think these planter boxes will be off the patio and in the trash tomorrow??

Pdxers who like to "urban garden" might oughta check craig's list tonight for a bargain.

My stalker ex can =\

Cousin is divorced and supports his own kids though, IIRC.

*rethinking odds*
Cousin also says his occupation is replacing auto glass. And cousin also gave details about childhood experiences he shared with DeDe. So I dunno. There are some definite similarities in the writing styles, though. Disjointed paragraph structure and a proclivity for providing extraneous details, to name two.

Thank you for your post, I was traveling today and was thinking mostly about Terri and her actions, wondering...etc. I only took psych. 101...but common-on there are headlights beaming at Terri's actions the clues are all there. Sometimes it takes time for LE to investigate the small details like pings, tapes, etc. Of course it help if everyone co-operates & tells the truth.

This surely seems like a circumstantial hard case, which many times seems like & sometime it is forever. One case just broke in the last couple days that I have been following is Paula Gallant after 4 1/2 years, very sad case & it was the husband that was charged (but their was no smoking gun). At first the family supported him like Scott P., but the clues emerged on his "actions or lack of actions" that put suspicion on him...many people see clues on behavior here; like LE, FBI, etc. but...no one these days are called suspects until they are arrested.

I keep trying to find a way TH is innocent or why she could be guilty (my mind goes over and over this), but all I even up with..."it is a duck" in this case (not totally sure about DeDe).

Yeah I know hard core evidence will come out at the trial and the jury will tell us if we are right. :angel: Problem is; if I forgo my opinion to wait for the jury verdict after following this case "daily", why I am here? Of course, we are all looking at the facts as we see them, but it is human nature to calculate what we perceive. I love this site.

Wow - my hinky meter is going crazy tonight. That letter just creeped me out. The ex talking about her meals, and exercise, then loses all respect when she asks him to make some boxes? Did we reallllyyyy need all that information?

? if he is a child advocate, did he actually help search for Kyron? I noticed that wasn't mentioned in his rambling thoughts.

MOO

Mel

It got really quite in here, I have a feeling I know what everyone is up to.

Does his child advocate involvement require him to be in office?
Seems his fence business is most of his income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste