2010.10.29 Status Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Judge is repeating back defense quotes from previous hearings. VERBATIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG- why doesn't the *itch just plead guilty - so much money is being spent on this ...... unreal !!!! What a WASTE of time and money.

Shouldn't all this discussion of penalty phase and mitigation be side-barred or closed hearing? Because they are making it sound as though guilty verdict is a foregone conclusion.

I am having major probs staying on WS, but I just want to say -

wooohooo! It is very apparent that Judge Perry is totally FED UP and I do believe that branch on the old oak tree is about to snap and crash right on the top of the defense table. His demeanor says it all. He is totally out.of.patience. With all of 'em.

Ann asks for $2500 and says that should be enough. JB looks like he just got caught. It appears that money for Jeanne B. was used for OTHER purposes.

WOW just WOW.

new lawyer makes me LOL with her body language, she nods her head dramatically with every request she states.

My god, I have never seen Baez look like this, ever! He is chewing the sides of his mouth and looks pi##ed off.

Don't know what it says about me darnudes, but I am thoroughly enjoying his agony...:furious:..

Shouldn't all this discussion of penalty phase and mitigation be side-barred or closed hearing? Because they are making it sound as though guilty verdict is a foregone conclusion.

Proving adequate planning for the penalty phase is a requirement in capital cases. If they don't show that they are preparing for the worst case scenario then it is grounds for appeal.

This is better than I could have imagined! OK, my boss came in so I missed what was said about problems at birth? Caylee's birth or KC's birth?

What is your opinion of JAC not picking up expenses for privately retained lawyers....lol - HHJP is a'tapping and a'jiggling...

What I'm getting out of all of this is...they all know she's guilty, they're just trying to find something, anything that will keep her alive and in prison for the rest of her life.

Hey, that's fine with me. :dance:

OMG- why doesn't the *itch just plead guilty - so much money is being spent on this ...... unreal !!!! What a WASTE of time and money.

Because she will NEVER admit guilt..and she is the epitome of someone with ENTITLEMENT issues..:furious:..pizzes me off SO MUCH when so many are doing without in this economy!..

The records AF says she is needing seem quite basic. Wouldn't they have been done prior to this hearing, couldn't some of the records be part of the trial phase and can't she use those?

An aside: just looked at Judge Perry. When he starts shaking or wiggling his foot, from past hearings he has made up his mind and is about ready to blow.

Also, JB is po'd, worried and I'm wondering if this is his last hurrah. He is far more serious
than he has ever been. Normally, he's whispering to someone, and leaning back in his chair.

HHJP giving Finnel third degree about her sending someone to Ohio to dig up penalty phase information

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squishy1166
Back