2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HHJP: Just pinned Baez down. He has no idea how much money he has left. Unbelievable.

Wow, still no answer from JB. HHJP questioning him about it like he's a 5 year old.

OMG - HHJP having to point out to JB that Public Records request includes copies JB says it doesn't includes copy. HHJP walks him through the procedure of getting apublic record. Geez - JB arguing with HHJP.

What does JB not understand about HJPs question.. four times he was asked if JB had any money left for copying expenses..??

He is over Baez's waffling and long winded answers, cuts him off mid sentence: PERIOD. He addresses Baez with shall we say a 'tone of irritation', and patronises him by talking 'slowly and clearly' he can't stand the man IMO.

omg...i know I keep saying it, but HHJP is making a total FOOL out of Baez. Absolutely NO MERCY!

JB, you need to find another ballpark to play in because you are wayyyyy out of your league in this one.

I just spit out my drink:

HOW many times is Judge Perry going to ask Baez how much money Baez has left for copies, public records.

BAEZ DOESN'T KNOW!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Word gymnastics. Copies? Copies? Anyone need copies?

HHJP has asked about 4 times how much money Baez has left for copying. Baez doesn't really know?

Baez is clueless in every way..moo..that or just plain stupid..or maybe both?

even casey finds her attorney's explanations laughable and HHJP observations quite funny. This is absolutely classic. Yes, Thats a copy mr. baez.

I just spit out my drink:

HOW many times is Judge Perry going to ask Baez how much money Baez has left for copies, public records.

BAEZ DOESN'T KNOW!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!

This is a hearing about budget and he doesn't have an updated budget??????????

Judge is making JB show him how he has used funds thus far.

Haaaaaaaaaa

omg...i know I keep saying it, but HHJP is making a total FOOL out of Baez. Absolutely NO MERCY!

JB, you need to find another ballpark to play in because you are wayyyyy out of your league in this one.

Oh Beach, you know that no one can make a fool out of someone else..but HHJP is definitely exposing JB for the fool that he is!..

HHJP - gives AF 100 hours investigator for penalty phase

JB has nothing left for in state investigation

One moderately snarky comment from me-ICA looks like she is working up to tears in the hopes that it will sway the judge....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back