2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
George and Cindy chewing gum.

And they know fully well they're not supposed to be, because it's obvious they're trying to hide their chewing. Dispicable people. sickening.

Where are Ashton and Drane-Burdick?

I know what I would like to do with that 60 hours..but I'll keep it to myself..I'm not ready to be banned for life..

Ummmmmmm Mr. Baez....the travel requirements and rates are available on the JAC website. I have it saved on my computer. Shall I forward a copy to you???? It's about 35 pages.

THe May order did not have to state the rates as you have easy access to it since you are required to have an account with them.

I don't have an account with them but I can read.

Expert travel expenses to be based on 9th circuit rates.

Order did not address travel for expert. Will apply 9th circuit rates for travel. HHJP will amend order to use 9th circuit rates.

Evidently expert bills have been coming in above 9th circuit rates per JAC

HHJP: You sort of lost me Mr. Baez....

What an understatement! :floorlaugh:

And here comes the SA motion... *heart* LDB

Ashton objected to LKB withdrawing from Defense - lol

HHJP granted withdrawl....

Judge Perry: "ANyone have any objections to LKB withdrawing????"

Take note......that was his way of forcing KC to raise issue if there was in fact one. No appeal issue based on that later. COVERED AND DONE!

LDB speaking...I loooooove LDB....I cant hear what she's saying cause my toddler is playing siren with his firetrucks...

Every time I see George in all purple I get the 'grape ape' theme tune running through my head.

OT Penalty verdict in for Leonard Patrick Gonzalez Jr. (Billings case)

Jury recommends Death on count 2
Jury recommends Death on count 1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie