2010.10.29 Status Hearing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could be totally wrong but I thought I only saw him doing that when Mason was talking.
I wish they always had to step to the podium when they speak as I want to hear clearly. KWIM?

I'm surprised Honorable Perry hasn't mandated that all persons go to the podium. Many judge's make this a standing rule in their Courtroom.

I noticed that when Finnel was doing her beg for money to go to Ohio and talk to the family members that won't talk to her, she also mentioned to find out the family dynamics..Now all I can say about that is if she can figure that out in 100 hrs she would be a rock star...I also found it funny that once again JB had Finnel up there begging for that money when he knew darn well that the 100 hrs of out of town investigation money had not been touched yet, I bet she was P.O'd to stand up there only to look like she had egg on her face, I bet you will see CM bail next and before trial Finnel will be gone, The way she told JP that she had been persuaded to come onto the case sounded like it was the last thing she wanted to do, and after today I bet she is wondering how to I get my self out of this fine mess I am in..

He looked like he was having trouble hearing to me. I don't recall him doing that previously.

But an earpiece, hmmmm.

That's why it caught my attention..I never noticed him doing it before..I thought we never are able to see that side of his head so it could be possible that he has an earpiece...I also noticed he was intently looking down to his lap..and I thought maybe he has some sort of device with him.
But then again if it was only done when Mr Mason was speaking then I can understand the difficulty trying to understand when he speaks....

What were they referring to when the judge said something like-no, they didn't say that?-, and LDB told the judge she gave him the sanitized version of what was said? I must not have beeen able to understand that part.
Thanks

What were they referring to when the judge said something like-no, they didn't say that?-, and LDB told the judge she gave him the sanitized version of what was said? I must not have been able to understand that part.
Thanks

LDB was telling JP that someone from CM office had called one of her Assistants to have 18-19 depo's scheduled sometime in mid Nov, the Assistant said she would need to check on that since it was after the depo deadline, and was told something to the effect that it did not matter what the Judge or courts said that they could not keep him from taking the depo's...And JP said he could not believe the Defence would say that (yea right) and then JP said well then they won't get those depos...Then LDB said that she had given him the sanitized version, (sounds like something that would come out of CM mouth to me...)

What blew me away... at the end of the hearing, HHJP told JB he thought they were doing an excellent job!!!! I'm like WHAT????

Don't worry Snaz! They ALL know the Judge is kidding!!!!!

I noticed that when Finnel was doing her beg for money to go to Ohio and talk to the family members that won't talk to her, she also mentioned to find out the family dynamics..Now all I can say about that is if she can figure that out in 100 hrs she would be a rock star...I also found it funny that once again JB had Finnel up there begging for that money when he knew darn well that the 100 hrs of out of town investigation money had not been touched yet, I bet she was P.O'd to stand up there only to look like she had egg on her face, I bet you will see CM bail next and before trial Finnel will be gone, The way she told JP that she had been persuaded to come onto the case sounded like it was the last thing she wanted to do, and after today I bet she is wondering how to I get my self out of this fine mess I am in..
BBM
She doesn't need to go to Ohio, she just needs to read here. Entire threads are devoted to that very subject.I don't think she will be doing ICA any favors by using the family dynamics during mitigation. The jury will simply want to give them ALL the chair. :gavel:
By the end of the trial they may want to include JB in the sentence!

Whoaaaaa..I just got to the part where LDB is getting PO'ed big time...Jeff Ashton is trying not to break out laughing...at Mason trying again to shift blame elsewhere..2nd time in this Hearing thus far...
Mason trying to blame LE for TES docs not turned over...
Wham along comes LDB who tells the whole truth! LE had the docs ready for inspection by the Defense when they went there with all their experts..but did not request to review them..they have never asked
Baez telling the Judge that they found out from a witness statement that LE took TES docs...UH...it was in reported in the News!!! we have known that tidbit for a very long time...

Re Bold: Freakin' hilarious Kimmer! I am not as compassionate as you however when it comes to AF and team. I don't have a lot of respect for the quality of the defense teams' legal skills or personal characters. I believe water has found its own level in this case.

What is Cindy shaking her head for @17:32?

It's something about what Mason is saying, she's very obviously not happy with him, but of course I haven't a clue what he's saying.

Anyone?

http://www.wftv.com/video/25568340/index.html

I can't hear exactly what he's saying but it must be about the questionnaire the FBI gave G and C before their depo because that is what LDB is talking about just prior. Mason said they had only found out about it yesterday and LDB said um no you've had that for quite some time. It's funny cause you can see Mason say something to JB like you have? Good grief that was a pretty early release! It was quite a memorable video...G and C whining to the FBI about local LE, FBI showing GA how CA scored KC high in responsibility and trustworthiness. Did JB not watch that? Makes you wonder what else he hasn't bother with?

Mason says something about analysis...he may have been saying did G and C ever get the results of an analysis or something but that's JMO

Mason and Baez tried to shift blame...a 3rd time this Hearing and along came LDB and threw it right back at them...you go GIRL!!!

Re Bold: Freakin' hilarious Kimmer! I am not as compassionate as you however when it comes to AF and team. I don't have a lot of respect for the quality of the defence teams' legal skills or personal characters. I believe water has found its own level in this case.

Oh in case I didn't make myself perfectly clear, I have NO respect for this team that is in my opinion trying to play a shell game with the courts, when it comes to evidence, money discovery and anything else that can be thrown in there, But I still bet that Finnell was highly irate when she left out of that hearing, as a matter of fact I am watching it again because I am not sure she even stayed for the whole thing, I will let you know once I have watched it a 2nd time, I can tell you IMO there were probably some real word gymnastics going on between her and JB & CM when this hearing was over.

What is Cindy shaking her head for @17:32?

It's something about what Mason is saying, she's very obviously not happy with him, but of course I haven't a clue what he's saying.

Anyone?

http://www.wftv.com/video/25568340/index.html

Like you, I don't have a clue what he's saying. He talks as if he's got marbles in his mouth.

Linda Drane Burdick had just been saying that something the "Behavioral Analysis Unit" utilizes is not available to them. If it were, the defense would have it. It's the property of the Federal Government. She was referring to a form that the FBI had George & Cindy fill out before they questioned them. (I recall the FBI mentioning to George how different their answers had been about Casey.)

I can't figure out what Mason's problem is with it but he says something that Cindy "factually" disagrees with. It could have been something that he claims Nick Savage said in his depo, who knows.

But, as usual, Judge Perry tells them how to handle it if they have a problem with it. File a motion to compel and we'll see if it's subject to discovery.

Like you, I don't have a clue what he's saying. He talks as if he's got marbles in his mouth.

Linda Drane Burdick had just been saying that something the "Behavioral Analysis Unit" utilizes is not available to them. If it were, the defense would have it. It's the property of the Federal Government. She was referring to a form that the FBI had George & Cindy fill out before they questioned them. (I recall the FBI mentioning to George how different their answers had been about Casey.)

I can't figure out what Mason's problem is with it but he says something that Cindy "factually" disagrees with. It could have been something that he claims Nick Savage said in his depo, who knows.

But, as usual, Judge Perry tells them how to handle it if they have a problem with it. File a motion to compel and we'll see if it's subject to discovery.

It is extremely annoying, and you can't hear or rather, understand his dialect any better even if you're sitting right there in the court room! You know he's talking because of the noise factor, but you have to piece-meal it together solely based on what the subject from other speakers is at the time.

The Jury is either going to complain, or just let it, and anything he has to say - go as well.

I've been sorta skimming these videos. What a circus is all I can say.

i heard cm and jb were seen crawling up the
courthouse steps late this afternoon on hands and
knees ,with another motion to compel. this one
to compel judge strickland to please come back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back