2010.10.29 Status Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KC sure didn't seem too impressed. Flatest affect ever.

I missed when KC walked into the courtroom..... was she wearing the leg shackles?

TIA!

Looked like KC was upset with Baez there when standing up to leave and telling him about it, then the video cut off. Did anyone else think the same?

As usual I kept having to refresh my quick player - was ICA in leg chains or not? I'm very surprised CA did not bring her a fresh shirt...

Looked like KC was upset with Baez there when standing up to leave and telling him about it, then the video cut off. Did anyone else think the same?

I agree, looked like he was trying to tap her on the shoulder and she looked really mad at him. I THOUGHT she sorta somewhat kinda glanced toward cindy but it was hard to tell and then Wesh closed its feed right after she went behind the door, so I couldn't see George and Cindy doing their usual wedding line meet and greet.

Cindy just infuriates me. The gum chewing, so ugly and rude.

I thought it seemed like the reality of Baez' incompetence was starting to sink in with Casey. She wasnt sure if she should laugh or cry or make fisties.

I think all the talk of the penalty phase like it was a sure thing got to her....

What the H is Mason saying?

I swear, I did not understand even one word that Mason said today in court. I even turned my volume up so high, that when HHJP spoke after Mason, it about blew my eardrums. I sure hope Mason does NOT play a huge role in the actual trial because all I hear is blah, blah, blah.

I was gone for a while...What did I miss?? What did I miss? OMG!
Just saw Casey get up and leave the Courtroom...did not seemed pleased something up?

Oh, nothing. Just the BEST hearing EVAH!

Agree Dear Prudence - there was no cutsie, my girl, flirty stuff going on at all today. I didn't even see any friendly glances. We're a long way from the tossing of the pen days. Just some pretty "cool" air between the two of them.

Today really brought home to me how incompetent JB and CM really are.
JB has always been good for 'looks' but today he went beyond...most of his expressions were really derisive.

I swear, I did not understand even one word that Mason said today in court. I even turned my volume up so high, that when HHJP spoke after Mason, it about blew my eardrums. I sure hope Mason does NOT play a huge role in the actual trial because all I hear is blah, blah, blah.
The only time I ever understood him is when he complained about Amy H's work schedule.

Glad it wasn't just me.

LDB sure was fired up. I think that was the angriest I have ever seen her

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966