DNA Solves
I can almost do it by heart.

"Calling you guys a waste"

"Gimme Tony's number!

"Because he's my .... uh... boyfriend"

"All they care about is Caylee"

"Whatever"

:)

Just LOVE the references in the order..."such as MURDER or kidnapping" and "such as MURDER" on pg. 12...

I love that in the order, HHJBP, in his conclusion discusses the weight of the evidence.
Take that CM!!

the court finds this factor weighs against the finding of custody.
...accordingly this factor weighs against a finding of custody.
the court disagrees...
the court remains unpersuaded...
DENIED.

It think it was really sweet of Judge Perry to squeeze his ruling inbetween Casey's favorite Holiday :lepsmilie: and her birthday :bdscroll:

I just think about her in sunglasses...smiling...thinking this was going to be a cake walk...no remorse, no problem with Caylee being gone. All the things she said, all going to come back and bite her. Every bit of it. LE vindicated. SA validated. The defense eviscerated. This is truly a great day for Caylee. Justice, sweet justice is coming! Just a little bit longer Caylee!

I believe I will have a glass of wine to celebrate this momentous victory, and the greatest Judge I have ever heard of.

Ooh Ooh! Can we send a little leprechaun telegram to the jail to deliver the news to KC? We can have him greet her by saying (in an irish accent of course) "Top of the morning to ya Lassie! All the grass and Ireland will be turning pink before you'll ever be getting out of jail! And Happy Birthday to ya Lassie! Just think: if ya hadn't killed your wee little lass you might have enjoyed a nice pint of guiness for your birthday! Enjoy your processed meat sticks instead!"

I just think about her in sunglasses...smiling...thinking this was going to be a cake walk...no remorse, no problem with Caylee being gone. All the things she said, all going to come back and bite her. Every bit of it. LE vindicated. SA validated. The defense eviscerated. This is truly a great day for Caylee. Justice, sweet justice is coming! Just a little bit longer Caylee!

I believe I will have a glass of wine to celebrate this momentous victory, and the greatest Judge I have ever heard of.

People really do want to see justice served. I just happened to click on WFTV and saw the headline and I just felt it was so right, so fair, so just.

This family and this defendant and the lawyers have been playing this game of lies for the last almost three years and finally someone says to them - this is how it is going to go - this is the just and fair way and we want to hear it all.

Great Judge. Absolutely fair.

I bet the detectives are feeling good about this also. Too bad about their colleague this morning; but this just shows what excellent detectives they are- they did it all right and it shows.

I feel really good about this.

I think I'll join you!
:toastred:

Something tells me CA will not be resting easily tonight, either. After all, Justice Perry rests these rulings on her shoulders. Never should've called 911, CA! You invited LEO to your home, you opened the door.

Something tells me CA will not be resting easily tonight, either. After all, Justice Perry rests these rulings on her shoulders. Never should've called 911, CA! You invited LEO to your home, you opened the door.

The funny (not literally) thing is... Cindy admits that she would have waited to report Caylee missing (calling LE) if she knew then... what she knows now. She would have WAITED! Which, imo, means that she would have never called LE! :banghead:

The funny (not literally) thing is... Cindy admits that she would have waited to report Caylee missing (calling LE) if she knew then... what she knows now. She would have WAITED! Which, imo, means that she would have never called LE! :banghead:

Scary thought! LE would have found out eventually, but they wouldn't have the mountain of evidence they have now! :great:

I am as happy as a PIG IN MUD! It's a beautiful Friday, pay day to boot, and NOW THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Life is Good and Justice is Sweet. Long time in coming sometimes, but KC - yours is coming fast.

I think HHJP just kicked it up a notch! Maybe we can get off this slow boat to China....You may have to ignore me...I have had the silly giggles since I read the rulings.......plus way way too much coffee!

:great: Very happy to hear(read) this news. So happy that I had to once again listen to each and every single word utter by this monster just so I can feel what that jury will feel when they hear them for the very first time :wink:

chiming in my congrats to the prosecution!!!!

whoooo hoooooo!!!!!!!

They really did bring it home for Caylee!
When LDB argued that the suspect name on the top of those witness statements was ZFG, I knew/felt/hoped right then this was going to be a slam dunk.
I am thoroughly enjoying reading the ruling again, where HHJBP points out the case law he used and where the defense failed to prove HER argument.
I absolutely love these three prosecutors! I absolutely love this judge!

I'm pretty sure that Cindy would have never called LE if she knew then what she knows now. She would have handled Casey's "punishment" herself. Which is scary to think no one would have ever known Caylee was killed but this horrid family. I'm very thankful that Cindy was truthful for probably the first time in her life, as I'm sure it will mark the very last time Cindy will ever be truthful again.

I'm pretty sure that Cindy would have never called LE if she knew then what she knows now. She would have handled Casey's "punishment" herself. Which is scary to think no one would have ever known Caylee was killed but this horrid family. I'm very thankful that Cindy was truthful for probably the first time in her life, as I'm sure it will mark the very last time Cindy will ever be truthful again.

Great point. Instead of this experience turning her into a truthful, god-fearing woman she'll probably dig in even further and become even more dishonest, bitter and hateful. Filled with vengeance.

Some folks would use this as a lesson to learn, repent and grow. I don't think Cindy is one of them.

The poor baby Caylee. It is hard to imagine her ever being loved. I don't think she was. All it took was 72 hours for the entire family to practically disown her. That's some kinda love huh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back