2011.01.30 new search north and west of Portland

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from school to the Skyline search area it would take about 15 minutes. If TH left the school with Kyron around 8:45 am this would put her in that search area by around 9am.

now I just need to figure out if she had time to reach the Logie Rd search zone and then hightail it over to FM's by 9:30 or 10 (I think that was the timing of that siting??)

Would the ME be there to ID any bones found....human or animal?

Okay, so even if you get up there further it should still be pinging....

Interesting that they have them out there then.

Nor familiar with that particular area, but can say often that once you get back into the wooded areas cell reception becomes very spotty in general so it's just easier to communicate via radio. We often have to set up repeaters in order for our communications to make it from the valleys/creeks/etc back over to the CC.

I am not the cell phone ping expert so don't know anything about that part. But I can tell you that Free called me today from her cell and it worked pretty well. She cut out a few times until she got out of the car, then I could hear her fine. I'm up in that general vicinity every Sat and my cell works most of the time but has dead spots.

Would they even be using cell phones for sensitive info? There's software now that can intercept that and is fully programmable. No keystroke logger hardware has to be installed on the phone. Are radios the same?? IDK about that.

just took a quick visit to MCSO website.
anyway, investigative leads point to these search areas. and...as Desiree has indicated.

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office conducting seach operation as part of Kyron Horman investigation - 01/30/11
The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Search & Rescue (SAR) Unit, at the request of the Kyron Horman Task Force, will be conducting search operations on Sunday January 30, 2011 for the purpose of finding Kyron Horman. MCSO SAR, along with the search partners listed below, will focus on two locations in the west hills, north and west of Portland. These two search locations are based on investigative leads developed by the Task Force.

MCSO SAR Search Partners
Search One K9 Detection
NORSAR
Oregon K9 Search Teams
Mountain Wave Communications
Yamhill County Dog Team
Pacific Crest K9 (Skamania County)

from school to the Skyline search area it would take about 15 minutes. If TH left the school with Kyron around 8:45 am this would put her in that search area by around 9am.

now I just need to figure out if she had time to reach the Logie Rd search zone and then hightail it over to FM's by 9:30 or 10 (I think that was the timing of that siting??)

The part that doesn't make sense though is her "supposed" receipt at 9:12. If that is indeed her receipt then she would have to have gone to the area up on Skyline after FM#2 but before the gym. Doable but tight.

The part that doesn't make sense though is her "supposed" receipt at 9:12. If that is indeed her receipt then she would have to have gone to the area up on Skyline after FM#2 but before the gym. Doable but tight.

It would be more doable if she had prepared the site ahead of time. :(

Unbelievable. Please don't tell me they got more incorrect than this. I will seriously start throwing things!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5792094&postcount=1"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5792094&postcount=1[/ame]

Grocery Shopping

First Article: According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman says she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

Terri's emails: I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM.

She probably hit Fred Meyer at 9 AM. I can't find the time of the sighting at FM from the gym friend yet - per the gym friend. But the receipt 9:12 check out was consistent with the gym friend's account, I think...

So she had from 9:15 to 9:45 to be at the Chas "sighting" location. Was she leaving a side street per Chas' description...I think... (or was she turning on to one?).

She could have just been driving around up there waiting for meds to work on Kyron. "Driving around Lulling the baby *cough* (no, actually, Kyron) to sleep."

Beware the truth in the lie. Just ask Casey A.

There is always the possibility that Kyron was secreted somewhere within the truck beneath a tarp in a container or otherwise, incapacitated and unseen by witnesses during the FM stop. This would really free up the timeline because as a poster earlier suggested, perhaps baby K was dosed to make her drowsy leaving TH more of a window timewise to address the Kyron issue. Maybe the FM stop was made first and then the run out towards the search areas took place? IF that was the case then that left the whole rest of the morning available while baby K slept on oblivious and TH did the dasterdly deed. KWIM?

Conclusion:

If TH actually went to FM at 9:12, then up to Logie, for a 9:15-9:45 sighting, then back to another Fred Meyer's by 10 AM, we could conclude she had 15 minutes or less to dispose of the body. The body is near where a vehicle can reach. The body is not likely buried.

JMHO

Here's an old thread about TH's timeline. She also said she was driving around: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111064"]The Long Ride - TH's timeline *REVISITED* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5792094&postcount=1

She probably hit Fred Meyer at 9 AM. I can't find the time of the sighting at FM from the gym friend yet - per the gym friend. But the receipt 9:12 check out was consistent with the gym friend's account, I think...

So she had from 9:15 to 9:45 to be at the Chas "sighting" location. Was she leaving a side street per Chas' description...I think... (or was she turning on to one?).

She could have just been driving around up there waiting for meds to work on Kyron. "Driving around Lulling the baby *cough* (no, actually, Kyron) to sleep."

Beware the truth in the lie. Just ask Casey A.

Emma she was seen at the 2nd FM by someone between 9:30 and 10:00, we have to figure she left the 2nd FM between 9:45 and 10:00

Search coordinator Deputy Eric Gustafson of the sheriff's office said all the dogs used Sunday were trained to find human remains. The crews were looking at a six-acre area of steep slopes and heavily-wooded second-growth timber.
He did not know if the search would be completed Sunday. The search had been planned for months, but poor weather conditions forced a wait until this weekend, he said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/kyronsearchresumes-114897304.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member