2011.01.30 new search north and west of Portland

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking she did when she was driving baby K around. Maybe that first sighting was Dede driving out of the spot after leaving something there that TH would need?

Is it possible they only got this info within the last couple months because th pings that mark these new search areas were from someone else's cell phone? And it took this long to figure out who the mystery person is and to get those ping records? Just throwing out ideas.

Tried lightening it but that meant I lost the clarity in the digital camera's screen.

Looks like the finger is pointing to a very small piece of off-white particle.....very small, just at the tip of his finger. Maybe he's just testing his Macro?
Above the off-white particle is a golden-colored twig. Above that it looks like long nails......nails with small heads.
9a4813d6.jpg

I'm not sure how far from the search sight (logie) to beaverton gym. would have to ask a local.

I'm think I'm seeing that a logie trail/skyline loop goes to beaverton. It looks like a bit of a loooong drive.
15 miles, give or take 30 minutes driving time

I do not think the finger is pointing at anything per se. It is being used as a size reference. If you focus on what is in the frame of the camera (indicates what he is photographing) you will see the finger is lain near the ground extended next to the white crumpled looking paper item. That is what appears to be his focus and the focus of his camera frame.

The finger is to illustrate size of the item.

I doubt Terri would walk into the gym in a muddy outfit with twigs in her hair on the day her stepson is about to be reported missing. So I can't really see the shower being the reason to go there.

wow, almost as many guests viewing the thread as members.

:wave: hello guests. Feel free to join WS and join the conversation.

Hey everyone- new to the KH forum. Saw the update on the news... I hope that this leads to Kyron and brings him home.

if there was more than one person involved that even whackadoodles the timeline out even more... no telling what happened that day..

what is good news is that they have zeroed in on this area.

I pray they find him.

if not today... if they cannot clear all the areas they wanted to clear... than the next time...

I doubt they will EVER give up.

moo

Last night they held a cybervigil on Kyron's FB site and now this. As I'm wearing my Bring Kyron Home bracelet, I am hoping they will, indeed, bring Kyrone home.

Throwing this into the Universe, didn't Houze recently take on another "possible" murder case? Does anyone know when that was? I seem to remember it being fairly recent (since november maybe).

IF so, maybe that narrows down the timeline of when the "information" came in. IF Terri did make a deal-or Houze knew she was going to, then taking on another client would be natural (ie he would have enough time for it). IDK, I know the idea of a "deal" has come up...but then I think- why would TH talk now when she hasn't before.

Also, re: burn phones I thought the burn phone was useful because it couldn't be traced back to you. IF that is where the information is coming from (subpeonas from a burn phone) how are they going to tie that to TH?

I doubt Terri would walk into the gym in a muddy outfit with twigs in her hair on the day her stepson is about to be reported missing. So I can't really see the shower being the reason to go there.

Unless her red headed friend went there for her.

But ya, you would think she would be really muddy.

we must all remember that the search today was based on investigative intelligence... surly if they cannot cover all the areas in one day they will be back. they WILL find Ky if he is out there.

I have faith.....

I pray for his father and his mother.

Throwing this into the Universe, didn't Houze recently take on another "possible" murder case? Does anyone know when that was? I seem to remember it being fairly recent (since november maybe).

IF so, maybe that narrows down the timeline of when the "information" came in. IF Terri did make a deal-or Houze knew she was going to, then taking on another client would be natural (ie he would have enough time for it). IDK, I know the idea of a "deal" has come up...but then I think- why would TH talk now when she hasn't before.

Also, re: burn phones I thought the burn phone was useful because it couldn't be traced back to you. IF that is where the information is coming from (subpeonas from a burn phone) how are they going to tie that to TH?

The bat phones were calling each other...if that's what you mean. I wonder if one person gives up their bat phone, and it called the other bat phones, then that helps LE figure out what they need to know to trace the other(s).

If you can follow that logic....

Deedee may have been able to help with timeline on this day. Who knows. IMO, Terri's not helping or giving up anything.

Assuming there's logic in there somewhere.

I've been thinking that for some time, Houze has had little to do on TH's behalf ... so long as LE isn't questioning and/or pressing charges and family court is quiet.

JMHO

If we can all remember..LE said they had not had a chance to go through all the electronic equipment... was this October...I think..could be wrong...long time either way you look at it...the cell phones could come from anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles