2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly, BD doesn't have a computer at her home. I know for sure that she couldn't have downloaded the child *advertiser censored* (or any *advertiser censored*) from the computers at the library. So, unless she collected those pictures from a computer at a friend's house or was given the memory stick by someone, I don't think those images came from Billie. It seems a lot more likely that SA got them by downloading them from his mother's computer or got them from some of HIS friends. On Nancy Grace tonight, they said in Texas a person can get 20 years in prison for possession of child *advertiser censored*. If BD found that memory stick in her drawer, it seems she would ask Shawn what it was and where it came from (and what was on it). If SA was hiding it from Billie, he wouldn't hide it in her drawer! I think they are in big trouble now. I sure hope SA didn't sell or trade Hailey to be used for child *advertiser censored* or in child sex trafficking. One never knows what goes on behind closed doors at someone else's house.

<snip>

Sheriff Toombs tells NewsWest 9, Hailey was not in any pictures on the seized computer.

Sheriff Toombs says the District Attorneys Office, Sheriff Department and the Texas Rangers are all working together to figure out who, if anyone, will be charged.

more here

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14144265

Hopefully this means no pics of Hailey were on any media either ("memory stick" or CD, etc), even tho that's not what it says.

According to that report the memory stick contained *advertiser censored*, but the "deviant images" were on the computer. Since it quotes the sherif as saying the "computer" didn't contain pictures of HD, it would suggest that the more dubious stuff was on the computer, not the memory stick. But other reports quote him as saying it was on both sources. So which is it? Someone appears to have their wires crossed, either reporters are not reporting accurately or the sherif is getting details mixed up.

I cannot believe Billie does not have legal representation! She must have one soon. It's beyond late, but LE I am sure is loving the fact that she goes on and on whenever she has the chance. She is digging her own grave slowly but surely. I am at least grateful that there were no images of Hailey (if the info is correct) on those items. I would be sick if it happened that Hailey was forced to participate and that there is visual proof of it.:sick:

I'm really beginning to think that BD's actions suggest that SHE is the cause of Hailey going missing.
BD is the master manipulator. BD tattoo'd DD. BD enticed SA with *advertiser censored* to keep him interested in her. BD has been trying to pull all the strings and cover for SA everywhere.
BD is keeping Shawn too close, what is HER motive???
She got Shawn to help her conceal whatever happened. Maybe Shawn is only guilty after the fact,
JMO

I've thought BD was the perpetrator all along and SA the cover-up person. IMO

Supposedly, BD doesn't have a computer at her home. I know for sure that she couldn't have downloaded the child *advertiser censored* (or any *advertiser censored*) from the computers at the library. So, unless she collected those pictures from a computer at a friend's house or was given the memory stick by someone, I don't think those images came from Billie. It seems a lot more likely that SA got them by downloading them from his mother's computer or got them from some of HIS friends. On Nancy Grace tonight, they said in Texas a person can get 20 years in prison for possession of child *advertiser censored*. If BD found that memory stick in her drawer, it seems she would ask Shawn what it was and where it came from (and what was on it). If SA was hiding it from Billie, he wouldn't hide it in her drawer! I think they are in big trouble now. I sure hope SA didn't sell or trade Hailey to be used for child *advertiser censored* or in child sex trafficking. One never knows what goes on behind closed doors at someone else's house.

SA is evil creepy to me. He seems like the kind of guy that is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I also believe BD "knows a lot of things about a lot of things" I see her as the follower. Just because SA returned to her. As fast as he lawyered up... and the fact thay she hasn't, NO man forced to cover up a murder he had no hand in would return to the that woman. With 100,000 + pics it was him. I'm sure he has told Billie EXACTLY what he will do to her if she talks. Maybe even played a video for her. She made her bed. IMO she can lay in it.

MOO he planted the memory stick in BD's drawer... and it is probably images of Hailey to make it look like BD had knowledge and allowed SA to have "contact" with her preteen (at the time). HE SET HER UP.

MOO :cow: :cow:

I don't think that BD was set up. I think she went into all this "mess" with her eyes wide open. She liked playing in the dirt and being SA's "Dirty Little Girl"

Do we know if the memory stick belongs to Billie? I mean it was in her dresser but she does not own a computer and there was *advertiser censored* at Shawn's Mom's house. I still want to give her the benefit of the doubt here.

PS this is a memory stick:

crucial-memory-stick.jpg

If that's a memory stick, was it part of a computer and the stick taken out? Maybe SA or BD kept the stick and got rid of the computer?

ETA: Nevermind, saw the right pic of it.

The time spent searching for, downloading and saving over 100,000 images and videos doesn't leave you with alot of time to be "awesome".

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...red*-bestiality-found-on-computer-seized-case

Cindy Adams
Crime Examiner
February 25th, 2011 4:54 am ET

Colorado City, Tex. - Authorities involved in the case of missing Colorado City, Texas teen Hailey Dunn, announced Thursday that photos and video containing “deviant acts” were found on a computer and a memory stick confiscated during the investigation into her disappearance.

"What-If?" scenario...

What if it was Shawn's drive?
What if Shawn HAD hidden it?
What if Billie stumbled onto it while cleaning, putting away clothes or throwing his stuff out on the lawn during a fight?
What if Billie thought "*advertiser censored*" but not "deviant *advertiser censored*"?
What if Billie then hid it in HER drawer until she could find a way to look at it before confronting Shawn?
What if she had not yet done so when Hailey disappeared?
What if Shawn looked for it, intending to dispose of it, and it was not in his hiding place?
What if the police came through and found it in Billie's drawer?
Shawn would not have known where it was, but probably would not have asked Billie, as she did not even know he HAD that drive, or so he thought. He probably assumed that if he could not find it, LE would not find it.

a. IF he realized they DID have it, and made some BS excuse about what was on it to Billie, that may be what influenced her to give him the boot.

b. He may never even have seen that police had it. Do they have you sign a receipt of some sort for seized property? Even if they did, Shawn may either not have realized the "memory stick" listed was his Attache flash drive, or he never read what he was signing at all... Since it was "Billie's house", it might never have been presented to HIM at all. Do they also show you the items?

If Shawn knew that they had it the day they took it, he would have tried to do something, just as he had his mom try to get her computer back from LE when he found out they had that.

Dunn denied the images belonging to her or Shawn Adkins, saying she has no idea where they would have come from. Adkins told Tatro he was unable to comment about the development at the request of his attorney.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346446

But yet here she admits that SA brought the memory stick into the house :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=346806

"It's definitely out of character for him. I've known him for a while, and I've never known him to be into anything like that, or we wouldn't have a relationship."

While Dunn admits Adkins was the one who brought over the memory stick that was confiscated, she says she's still in the dark about what is happening.

"What-If?" scenario...

What if it was Shawn's drive?
What if Shawn HAD hidden it?
What if Billie stumbled onto it while cleaning, putting away clothes or throwing his stuff out on the lawn during a fight?
What if Billie thought "*advertiser censored*" but not "deviant *advertiser censored*"?
What if Billie then hid it in HER drawer until she could find a way to look at it before confronting Shawn?
What if she had not yet done so when Hailey disappeared?
What if Shawn looked for it, intending to dispose of it, and it was not in his hiding place?
What if the police came through and found it in Billie's drawer?
Shawn would not have known where it was, but probably would not have asked Billie, as she did not even know he HAD that drive, or so he thought. He probably assumed that if he could not find it, LE would not find it.

a. IF he realized they DID have it, and made some BS excuse about what was on it to Billie, that may be what influenced her to give him the boot.

b. He may never even have seen that police had it. Do they have you sign a receipt of some sort for seized property? Even if they did, Shawn may either not have realized the "memory stick" listed was his Attache flash drive, or he never read what he was signing at all... Since it was "Billie's house", it might never have been presented to HIM at all. Do they also show you the items?

If Shawn knew that they had it the day they took it, he would have tried to do something, just as he had his mom try to get her computer back from LE when he found out they had that.

Respectfully, ignorance is not an excuse under the law.

But yet here she admits that SA brought the memory stick into the house :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

"It's definitely out of character for him. I've known him for a while, and I've never known him to be into anything like that, or we wouldn't have a relationship."

While Dunn admits Adkins was the one who brought over the memory stick that was confiscated, she says she's still in the dark about what is happening.

Red is mine.....Only because she wants to be.

"It's definitely a shock," said Dunn, adding, "I've talked to him [Adkins] about it a little bit and I'll talk to Shawn a little more [later]."

"Of course, he didn't put anything like that on there," insists Dunn about the *advertiser censored* accusations.

A "little" bit again. Well BD, I bet someone is going to jail for a "little bit". And I'm not talking about ur Mom.

"It's definitely a shock," said Dunn, adding, "I've talked to him [Adkins] about it a little bit and I'll talk to Shawn a little more [later]."

"Of course, he didn't put anything like that on there," insists Dunn about the *advertiser censored* accusations.

A "little" bit again. Well BD, I bet someone is going to jail for a "little bit". And I'm not talking about ur Mom.

She's talking to the only POI on the phone about this???? She states that "he didn't put anything like that on there?" She's sticking up for him still???? I hope her phones are tapped or monitored. What about HIS MOM'S computer???? WHo did that?

She's talking to the only POI on the phone about this???? She states that "he didn't put anything like that on there?" She's sticking up for him still???? I hope her phones are tapped or monitored. What about HIS MOM'S computer???? WHo did that?

It has been said he is living there again. On the radio show with CD's Mom and Aunt, they gave the impression he was living with her.

Respectfully, ignorance is not an excuse under the law.

I think that victimizes victims.

If police show up at my house and arrest my spouse for downloading child *advertiser censored* under his own user name on a shared computer, unbeknownst to me, do you think that while I am busy falling apart at the seams to learn this horrifying information about someone I thought I knew and trusted, they should throw a pair of those handcuffs on me as well? Hell to the no!

Likewise if police come to my home to arrest my teen for marijuana possession, or shoplifting, do you feel that I am equally guilty, in spite of having know knowledge that these activities were occurring?

ETA: I believe that refers to being ignorant of the law you have violated, not being ignorant of criminal activity in your home.

OMG - same ol spew coming out of her mouth - defend, defend, defend. , "I've talked to him [Adkins] about it a little bit and I'll talk to Shawn a little more [later]." SHE TALKED TO HIM A LITTLE BIT.

http://bigcountryhomepage.mobi/wap/...d=39963694&cid=11392&scid=-1&ith=0&title=News

ICK.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members