2011.02.24 Deviant images & *advertiser censored* found on a computer and memory stick

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from sorrell

With the volume of images - over 108,000 - I suspect distribution, and I wouldn't be surprised if LE & the DA are suspecting the same.

I am betting the same thing.

Sociopaths think they are SMARTER than LE.........

Hailey had no one to help her, No One!!!

With the volume of images - over 108,000 - I suspect distribution, and I wouldn't be surprised if LE & the DA are suspecting the same.

According to the Texas Penal Code, if there are 6 or more identical images, that constitutes intent to distribute, and is a 2nd degree felony (whereas possession, I believe, is a 3rd degree felony), as well as possibly a federal crime if the images were distributed/transported across state lines. Since the internet is involved, it's more than likely transport across state lines occurred.

I think investigators will try to bring the maximum charges possible with regards to the *advertiser censored*. It's likely the FBI has been called in to assist with the investigation.

It's like if the DEA busts someone with a kilo of pot - that person can be charged with drug trafficking, especially if that person also possesses a scale & other paraphernalia. A kilo of pot is not for personal use, no matter how much of a pothead someone might be.

IMO, 108,000+ images of perverse illegal *advertiser censored* is NOT for personal use. Ugh.

In addition, I believe each image constitutes 1 count. When the number is tallied, there could be charges of 1,000s of counts of illegal *advertiser censored* possession and/or distribution (depending on how many of those images are child *advertiser censored*).

It goes without saying that child *advertiser censored* is one of the most vile, despicable crimes against humanity.

Yet, there sits Billie with her doe eyes, "in the dark", pretending to not know what all the outrage is about.

ITA, that amount of images equals distribution.

:lol: I posted in the wrong thread. Moved my post to the Billie Dunn reaction thread. :doh: Never allow me to open many windows at the same time.

mmmagique, thank you for the information. You are right it is very sick and vile. I will never understand what kind of sick enjoyment anyone could get off a child. Makes me want to puke. I wonder what makes it so hard for law enforcement to shut these types of sites down. I always thought anything on the computer can be tracked through IP addresses. Seems like they could put a stop to it.

Maybe the *advertiser censored* stuff was SA's "unemployment" possibilities......you know, a way to get back on his feet.

Maybe the *advertiser censored* stuff was SA's "unemployment" possibilities......you know, a way to get back on his feet.

I just hope that he downloaded more *advertiser censored* that Monday, it may give hints to what happened to Hailey... imo, the fantasy may have continued after the fact. :mad:

Hailey told Grandma that SA talked on the phone in the bathroom and lurked outside her bedroom door. If SA is into *advertiser censored*, making video's, etc. Have we considered that maybe he had a recording device set up in the home? Maybe in a bedroom or bathroom? I know it's distressing to think about, but maybe this is something LE has an indication of?

I've wondered that too. Are they images of adult women (18+) who look and are posed like physically mature teens, or posed like Lolitas? Or are we talking physically immature, pre-pubescent children? I think there's a difference between the two, in terms of deviance, and in terms of whether or not the *advertiser censored* has to do with HDs disappearance. If SA is into late-teen girls, then he's in a very large group of men out there (just look at all those 'college girls gone wild!' DVDs that I see advertised late night on cable, when I can't sleep! There is a reason that the guy who started the whole girls gone wild franchise is a very rich man). But if SA is into young children, and that is the type of child *advertiser censored* he has, then that is so many levels of deviant and wrong and disgusting, and is a completely different story.

IMO - the fact that he's got what they're terming "child *advertiser censored*", plus bestiality, and they're using the word "deviant", I'm going to guess that it is younger children he has *advertiser censored* of, and he's not just a guy who likes 17/18 year old, physically mature young women, KWIM? Just my guess though. Last night on NG, JC said that LE will not say what types of pictures these are, exactly.

So I guess that is my long winded way of saying, in answer to your question, tha we don't know yet what types of child *advertiser censored* they are, and LE isn't saying.

Judging by the extremism and intensity of what we do know about his other hobbies, bestiality,the sexual sadism and gruesome torture in the trucrime stories, the obsession with serial killers and their weapons and masks, it is most likely NOT the 15 yr old cheerleader type of child *advertiser censored*. I am going to guess it is more along the lines of the other choices and subjects that we already know of.

Hailey told Grandma that SA talked on the phone in the bathroom and lurked outside her bedroom door. If SA is into *advertiser censored*, making video's, etc. Have we considered that maybe he had a recording device set up in the home? Maybe in a bedroom or bathroom? I know it's distressing to think about, but maybe this is something LE has an indication of?

Oh no. I don't even want to think about that. I have a friend that caught her husband (ex now) with a recording device set up in her daughters bedroom recording her having sex with her boyfriend. My friend called me at 2am in the morning crying. She was devastated that he would do that and the bond of trust had been broken. Her daughter was in her mid 20's so it wasn't child *advertiser censored* but sick nonetheless. Needless to say she got rid of him faster than you could say the word "gone" and quite frankly I don't blame her.

Interesting that the individuals living in the home where the computer is located aren't named at all. mo

Wondering...
if SA had access to a computer at his workplace...
if the images on the computer at his mother's had been "deleted" ---maybe that's what he was up to on Monday.................

It does seem that Marc Klass is taking a step back from BD now per NG show. This is horrific due to the nature of the *advertiser censored*. I'd say this qualifies as bombshell. IMO SA is going down and will be taking his awesome gf with him.

I wonder if this is one of the reasons that DD was removed from the home.

I wonder if this is one of the reasons that DD was removed from the home.

ITA. There is a reason DD has not been allowed back to his home. Initially BD gave the impression it was voluntary, and a good thing with the barrage of reporters, and her state of mind. Now it's 2 mos later...I'd think the ONLY thing that could possibly give comfort to the mother of a missing child is to have her other child with her.

OMG!!!!!!!! Levi covered this on his show last night and I am re listening. He said there were pictures most likely of children being assaulted, beaten, raped etc.

Grrrrr. I could just see this doing something like that and not telling BD, but making little remarks and hints to HD about it when they were alone... just enough to mess with her mind. :maddening::maddening:

I don't know what happened in that house, but HD was not a happy camper there at all.....and I'm basing that on the pics of her with SA & BD. Then add the troubling news we get from Clint's side of the family, friends, DD, and etc. So much abuse is brushed under the table as a joke or prank and then the person is victimized again by trying to make them feel guilty for not seeing the "fun" in it.

Where's all my grasshoppers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member