2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, well. John Allen had a lanyard, ergo he must have a job.

The best sentence ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!! I have a job and a lanyard also so guess I am good to go:woohoo:

It seems as though during the recess that ICA is quite frustrated and upset with her mother and is talking to her lawyers about CA's testimony .... like CA is doing a bad job! Her punishment to her mother -- no eye contact or acknowledgement.

She is unbelievable!

watchng the interactions of ica and staff---they really believe their bs.....one can just feel their smugness.....:maddening:

CA wanted LE to threaten to arrest ICA, to scare her into telling where Caylee was- think that;s what LKB was after...and Ithink she got that point across, despite CA.

IMHO. Today, Casey looks unfazed. She may have been crying earlier, but she is "on it" now. She feels like a confident, intelligent, person who has been wronged and she will use her smarts and the law to correct the wrong.

Cindy is playing the "confused" and "upset" card, although I see real stress on Cindy. You can't fake how upset she looks. This has affected her it seems. Although, I would not put it past Cindy to be able to "look at part" to get away with what she wants.

What they have created here is a waste. A total waste. And Casey is loving it, that's how I feel. Thriving and loving this! I do not understand except to say, she made each one of these choices, she must have wanted this-now she is going to reap what she has sown...

and she seems fine.

Casey is mad because Cindy is really bad at lying... why can't she just come up with stories off the top of her head like she can?? Something tells me that Cindy was supposed to say that JA and AW dragged Casey screaming and kicking out of the house and into the car on the way to Universal.

:twocents:AND for the SECOND time: CA has said UNDER OATH that Yuri claimed that an Amber Alert was going to be issued!.....:maddening:

:twocents: Possible CIVIL action (in CA's mind ONLY, IMHO) against Yuri et al.?? :twocents:

:loser:Esquire wanted to take THAT CASE!!! :truce:

HEY! You ALL realize I'm KIDDING, right? :crazy: BUT then again, CA does need the money! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

N.B. Amber Alerts have VERY specific criteria, none of which were MET in this case! SO......

I just went to feed my dogs and the sound has gone! Are they in a recess?

has casey even spoken to baez yet?

Jose is sitting next to ICA right now (recess), laughing and chatting it up, drinking water. I have no sound though. They're telling Jose and ICA to move their waters and take the labels off. Darn strange to worry about copyright now! I only gleen this from the movements, no sound. Casey put water on the floor, but just brought it back up, down again.

Mel

PS: oh, JB just got up to talk to someone else...ICA shaking her head (in a no fashion).

According to my clock recess has been over an hour now. (just kidding) :floorlaugh:

So did GA and CA have a chance to speak to each other during this recess? "I keep trying to stick with story version 8-C, but that horrible LDB keeps trying to bring me back to version 1-A!!"

The defense really needs to get it through their heads before trial that laughing and playing little games with Casey will not help her during trial. She is accused of murdering her two-year-old baby... she shouldn't find anything funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove