2011.03.02 Motions Hearing - #2 (PM)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM asking if Casey was let out of the car to go to the nanny's residence. Well, CM that might have been a dangerous situation, if these kidnappers were holding Caylee.

OMG CM is ridiculous. So is he saying Yuri did not question KC? Don't they want to prove that Yuri DID question her in her room alone?

I am confused.

You weren't going to have KC Anthony conduct the investigation FOR the OCSO correct?? LDB

So neither of you got out of the vehicle correct? LDB

The purpose of your visit was now completed? LDB

I think this all stems from CA and KC wanting control of the investigation and being miffed that once LE was involved it was out of their hands.

How many times is CM going to bring up Miranda Rights????????????

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Linda nice comeback! No need for anyone to get out of the car at Sawgrass - apartment was pointed out and then KC taken back home. the detectives would follow up and conduct the investigation not KC

Do you need to read someone their miranda rights when they point to an apartment that you took them to? Mason has my head spinning?

MOO

Mel

20 minute break. Let's all take our potty breaks (myself included) LOL

Maybe CA is thinking of starting a relationship with the new PI too! :floorlaugh: J/K

recess till 5 till 3 (or 2 in my time zone). Holy cats! I've got to get out of my jammies!

Judge sure does like his breaks.

Hope Cindy and George don't run into Lee in the hallway.

It is really a shame that her family is working so hard for her, and she won't even acknowledge them.

According to what we have heard so far, is there anyone here, that thinks that Casey was placed under arrest or in police custody before giving her statements to LE??

I don't know about the rest of you, but even without the station screwups, this hearing has been HARD work to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member