2011.03.07 Motion Hearing - *Updated* Key Ruling In! See Motions Thread (sticky)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I took a craving for ice cream. None here.:innocent: I have about twenty more minutes!!:great:

Wish I were on fly on JB office wall when he got his copy.

OMG!! I am in shock! ALL??? WOW!! YEAH!!!!!!! :party::party:

WOW - and here I thought the defense would be thrown a bone by tossing the US interview. NOT!

What a good day it is for Caylee. Justice is coming sweet one!

Mel

Well that was a thing of beauty. Fabulous Judge. Simply fab. :)

Score one BIG one for Team Caylee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got here and my heart was beating out of my chest. Went to yours, the last post and :woohoo:. Now I'm not scared to read the details so thanks!!

Just got here and my heart was beating out of my chest. Went to yours, the last post and :woohoo:. Now I'm not scared to read the details so thanks!!

Don't be skeered. It's FUN!

Could we be any happier today?

:skip: :skip: :skip: :skip: :skip:

................. :fireworks:

And for you - ICA ............... :worms:

Too awesome! HHJBP knows the law so I feel confident that his order will stand up. No doubt CM and co. will appeal this decision. But HHJP is well versed in the law and his orders most usually are not appealable. Sweet! I feel vindicated because I also got into a small skirmish about how I felt the statements would come in as well because in no way did it appear that ICA was intimidated or scared into speaking because of the big mean policemen. Ha ha! Happy Early Birthday Casey! Your present is to have to listen to your own lies played in open court! You better have your pens ready to scribble away A's the jury members listen to your recorded lies and look to you to express any remorse or saddness....

For the LE motion, if you don't read anything else,read the conclusion:

"the weight of the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that the statements made by the Defendant were the result of consensual encounters with the police"

"furthermore, the statements are highly relevant (hint hint), specifically regarding demonstrating consciousness of guilt." "

Wonder which way the defense has to look now.. They have looked in all directions I can think of ( up, down, left, right and even sideways) This is only the beginning of Justice for Caylee! Rest assured she will get Justice.

I just linked ALL ORDERS in the Motions Thread.

Please bump appropriate threads for discussion.

:woot:

How long before JB files an appeal? Monday?

Bet he's gonna be doing some overtime this weekend.

Mel

OMG!! I am in shock! ALL??? WOW!! YEAH!!!!!!! :party::party:

Sweet!
I'll add my salutations for an unforgettable birthday to ICA.
Enjoy, my dear.
HHJP wrapped this gift up with a pretty little bow.
Just lovely.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.

Too awesome! HHJBP knows the law so I feel confident that his order will stand up. No doubt CM and co. will appeal this decision. But HHJP is well versed in the law and his orders most usually are not appealable. Sweet! I feel vindicated because I also got into a small skirmish about how I felt the statements would come in as well because in no way did it appear that ICA was intimidated or scared into speaking because of the big mean policemen. Ha ha! Happy Early Birthday Casey! Your present is to have to listen to your own lies played in open court! You better have your pens ready to scribble away A's the jury members listen to your recorded lies and look to you to express any remorse or saddness....

They can't appeal the decision. They can only use another stradegy (other than their client was in custody) to try and get the statements thrown out. :rocker:

Well, I gotta say, between the SA's brilliant argument and HHJP's well-written order, they have maximized the chances of the appellate court upholding the order allowing the Universal statement in.

I'll still be biting my nails on appeal, but at least we'll get to see the jury's reaction to the amazing audio recording of KC at Universal!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi
Back