2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is hiding her hands because liars hide their hands so they will not give themselves away. Body language 101.

Notice how often Casey tugs at her sleeves. Lying, yes, and desperately trying to cover the hands that did the deed. Casey also does a lot of hand wringing, scratching, etc. Like Lady Macbeth, she's trying to "out" that d*mn spot.

KC is such a darn good lawyer wannabe. I don't know about ya'll, but I will certainly look her up if I'm ever in need.....while in Florida....while in jail.....

Does anyone else catch when LDB say casey anthony "excuse me I mean any reasonable person"

I love how LDB keeps saying Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez instead of simply saying the "nanny" or "Zanny" or "Zenaida." It really drives home how far Casey went to make up this story of this "nanny." The only thing that would make it better is if LDB said Zenaida Fernandez hyphen Gonzalez.

No doubt in my mind................the defense is going to lose this motion!

I note there's a lot of back and forth at the defense table - how can we argue this?

I would love to hear NGs take on tot mom's scribbling.

KC is such a darn good lawyer wannabe. I don't know about ya'll, but I will certainly look her up if I'm ever in need.....while in Florida....while in jail.....

yes but she will need to get that silly diploma/ged before started the classes......

LDB making the argument that Casey went with Dect. Melich of her own free will. She was in control, LE may have been driving the car but Casey was directing him where to go.

with all the scribbling ICA is doing, why doesn't she just take the stand..doesn't the defense team see how inappropriate this all looks...she is the one who brought up the miranda violation and it appears to be falling flat....

Marinade Dave is the guy in the open neck navy shirt to Joy Wray's right.

Notice how often Casey tugs at her sleeves. Lying, yes, and desperately trying to cover the hands that did the deed. Casey also does a lot of hand wringing, scratching, etc. Like Lady Macbeth, she's trying to "out" that d*mn spot.

We have to add that she's now pulling on her purdy purple turtleneck...like a choking turtle.

MOO

Mel

STATE: How could a reasonable person under these circumstance believe they were in custody

Det. Melich looks so composed, there is a troll behind him though; and both George and Cindy are chewing hard on that cud.

LDB pointing out that Melich gave her her phone and then LEFT! He said he wanted her to be able to use her phone and left - another break in the chain that would make one reasonably believe they were in custody.

Lost feed!

LDB got her hair trimmed over the weekend.

She looks beautiful, hair all nice and shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
repeatfranchisegroup