2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can she possibly be frantically writing? LDB is only stating what she did and what she said..the lies came from her. But she is acting like LDB is making all this up.

STATE: at Universal, stress "theme park", told ICA that the door is open and in room for privacy. Det. Allen, pg 5 of transcript: are you here willing because you want us to help you find your daughter

Linda is hot on it and she is basing this entire statement on facts only! Unlike CM who was just seemingly telling a story about a virgin maiden in the old wild west who was being taken advantage of the winking and nodding cowboys.

ICA still furiously writing:

All work and no play makes Casey a dull girl. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES CASEY A DULL GIRL. All Work And No Play Makes Casey A Dull Girl.....

She's writing:

I must not murder babies...

LBD bringing up that LE told ICA at universal that she was free to go, the door was unlocked. ICA tells them she brought them there for no reason. They want to know why.

Dect. Allen on page five of the transcript. "are you here willingly?" yes. "You want us to help find your daughter?" yes.

Answers that indicated Ms. Anthony was there of her own free will. Regardless of the "three adults sized males" she can hold her own. and she did.

W/big bad cops "Little Casey Anthony can hold her own".

ICA still furiously writing:

All work and no play makes Casey a dull girl. ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES CASEY A DULL GIRL. All Work And No Play Makes Casey A Dull Girl.....

Only JB seems to be paying attention PART of the TIME.

"Three adult males with little Casey Anthony"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Go LBD!!! :)

I wish that [unusual person] would be forced to listen to what's being said! She is completely tuning LDB out, p!$$es me off!!

Can't shake your head now can you GA? She's telling what happened...ICA lied and brought them to a theme park. LOL "little miss Anthony"

he he...Linda just referred to ICA as "litte casey anthony" when describing her being in the room with 3 large men. She can obviously fend for herself. - which she did.

nice!

Mel

Cindy looks terrible and I am not saying that at all to be mean. I wonder if she is sick or just worn out over Caylee's death?

Now LDB is bringing up the "end of the hallway" and KC constantly answering yes that she wanted their help, that she was there voluntarily.

And although she was only one and small she held her own.

Finally LBD brings up the URGENCY in the situation because they were already 31 days behind.

There was nothing in their tone other than frustration.

Little Miss Anthony could hold her own! Ha the recording doesn't show KC falling apart during questioning. Don't we all know that and weren't we all shocked by this audio and how calm KC as they try to get her to help them find Caylee and she refuses.

LDB: “Det Melich could not fathom why the mother of a missing child would lie to him.”

Anyone else notice how KC refuses to look up as LDB lays out the indisputable facts of the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton