2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! Now CM is going on about how the big bad po-po were dissing JB!

:banghead:

I'm beginning to lose focus here...I'd rather be Than listen to much more of this I'm eating far too much..

Casey sitting stone-faced. Never any emotion except to flirt with lawyers or anger at father, unreal.

I wouldn't say that at all. Watch the poor me and disgusted faces she makes every time there is discussion about how detectives and LE did Ms. Casey wrong.

Wow, how can Mason go on and on about this? George was a cop, he knew Casey's rights and IMO he told her what not to say. If anyone it was George who did try and get answers from Casey.
Point being that Casey did not report Caylee missing and after 31 days passed Cindy did and talked to the 911 operator and said something along the lines ... And didn't Casey also tell the operator how to spell the ZFG name? Did she not tell 911 that ZFG had Caylee? Jezzz why are we still harping on this? :banghead:

2nd call, also made on July 15.
Dispatch: 911. What’s your emergency?

Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff ‘s (inaudible). My granddaughter has been taken. She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she’s been missing. I want someone here now.

Dispatch: OK, what is the address that you’re calling from?

Cindy: We’re talking about a 3-year-old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.

Dispatch: Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?

Cindy: That the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter’s been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can’t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she’s been trying to find her herself. There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today, and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car... [Emphasis added.]

Handcuffed, Patted down and driven around caged ... GOOD GOD MASON give it a break...

...beaten with a rubber hose, tasered, thrown under the bus, forced to consort with burly threatening men weighing over 10,000 lbs each....

Ooops, sorry! Was trying to think of more stuff that might as well have happened according to CM ;)

Me thinks JP is none too happy about all the snarky remarks by Mason. This photo is right after he says...."and you know that" and goes on to discuss the "cuteness" of Yuri'c comments about suspicious.

Body languahe from JP is interesting.

click to enlarge photo View attachment 14007

Remember HHJP father was law enforcement

That says it all...

Just cause I'm hugely bored can I answer your sig line question?
Cause Azz isn't a "current company kind of a word, so first the cream was named Ahem-orrhoid cream - then shortened to hemorrhoid cream. I hope this assistance has been helpful....has it gotten any better in the courtroom?

Why WOULDN'T they ask to record ALL her visits??? She was the only one who knew where her baby was!! This is killing me...

Wow! CM just said..."hell, he was in New York." Talking about Baez being out of town.

Certainly not...but CERTAINLY the night of the complaint by Cindy that her granddaughter had not been seen for 31 day.

Sorry, Mason blew my mind with that October carp, my comment was snarky but meant for him, not you.

I can NOT believe for one minute that Casey was held for over a month without being Mirandized.

Not a chance, but what irks me is, WHY does this Defense think it's FINE to lie to the Court all the time!?!??:banghead:

Geeze, on and on and on. Just wait till the jury gets to hear CM and JB! I'm afraid the jurors will fall asleep!:woohoo:

The defense now seems to be "she's so obviously guilty she should have been arrested but wasn't, so all her statements should be thrown out."

Well what about when Baez acknowledged the same when he asked YM about not investigating the smell of the car since the baby had been missing 31 days and there was an odd smell in the car, why didn't they consider her a suspect.

Would someone :slap: CM upside the head. He just lied again. ICA was never told she could leave. ermm....we have testimony that she could leave anytime she wanted in the US conference room.

Since when do you have to tell someone they can leave....from their own house?

:waitasec:

Mel

The Universal transcript does not include any statement from LE that Casey could leave.

how much do you want to bet the Judge is playing solitaire on his computer while CM rambles on and on and on......

Me thinks JP is none too happy about all the snarky remarks by Mason. This photo is right after he says...."and you know that" and goes on to discuss the "cuteness" of Yuri'c comments about suspicious.

Body languahe from JP is interesting.

click to enlarge photo View attachment 14007

Weren't the attorneys warned NOT to use snarky language?

I am of the opinion that she shouldve been mirandized if the investigation and charges to come were about CA credit cards, as that was the obvious crime at the time, however, if i recall correctly, she was not interviewed regarding that ever... I dont believe that LE thought Caylee being missing was anything more than a domestic issue, until the walk at Universal.

Just as CM said "they conjured up another idea"....HHJP crossed his arms again. I'm telling you he does not approve of the comments that seem to disparage LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem