2011.03.07 Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawyer #3 - George is looking at Mason and leaning over to Ashton and laughing behind his hand.... Looks very amused....

I suspect he is saying..see judge this is why we wanted to waive her rights to be here..she acts like a crazy person.

LAST WARNING

I AM GOING TO LOCK THIS THREAD IF I HAVE TO EDIT OR UNAPPROVE ONE.MORE.POST FOR NAME CALLING.

Please, don't make me do it.

Is this guy a licensed attorney? LOL Just can't wait for him to address the jury.

Record Speech: Start 3:03PM End: 3:13PM CST = 10 minutes! WoooHooo!

Originally Posted by sleutherontheside
HOLY CHIT. GA just shook his head "NO" when LDB said that the family was trying to talk to KC to find Caylee. That HAS to be reviewed again. UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CM needs to stop already, can't the judge make him stop? And Casey is not the child.... Caylee was the child that was missing... And yes I to found it odd that George shook his head "NO" when LDB said that the family was trying to talk to Casey to find Caylee. What is he saying, they already knew? Hmm...wonder if that part can be snipped and used in anyway?

Now another side bar. If only one day we would hear, Casey will take a plea..wishful thinking.

O/T: I will be in Orlando in May, will I be able to sit in on the hearing and what all can I bring in the court house to share with ya guys. lol

ruling expected close to end of next week.

OMG it's over!!!! I had to go take a Call.....What happened?

O/T: I wish JP would give Cindy and George a big ole fine of $1000 for all that gum smackin and head shakin....did he not tell them early on no gum! And in every hearing they are gum smackin and head shakin....

Me too!!! Just a side note, while I have never been much for chewing gum, (Mama drummed into me early that ladies don't chew it in public, and that really stuck) after seeing CA go to town on it, I can't chew gum at all. Mints all the way now. She totally illustrates the saying about a cow chewing their cud. I so wish the Judge would enforce his rules.

Looks like George's parents were there I just saw Grandpa Anthony rub George's back as they left.

Joy Wray is lingering - c'mon, y'all know she just wants a whiff of Yuri.

The only part of this, that brought me any comfort, was LDB's address to the court. Everything else, I could have done without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem