2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think if teeth were buried in the back yard... they would've found them... not?

i missed the ENTIRE hearing today :(
dang kids and their appointments

Amil, any chance we will hear more from you tonight? Your on-the-spot observations add much to the mix!

I was there! ICA was animatedly speaking to her attorneys and grinning a lot. I saw this with Mr.Mason, Ms Simms and even with Ms Finnell. She appeared to be taking pages out of the notebook and refiling them at one point. I think Mr.Mason told her she was doing a good job of that.
CA was writing in a notebook instead of wringing her hands. I believe INSESSION will be at the As house on Sunday for two hours.
Aren't the prosecution attorneys smart and wonderful!!!!
I did see Mr.Sheaffer speak at length to JB in a friendly context. It is a mystery to me how they can be cordial to one another with the public criticism one gives the other. I beleive KB and Mr.Sheaffer are filming something this afternoon or this evening. Stay tuned.

Here you go.

I wish I could ask Dr. F something I've always wondered: Is Petsmart Pet Smart, or Pets Mart?

Of all the witty and wonderful comments on this thread THIS is the most hysterical! I am ROTFLMAO! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(I'm still catching up but you da bomb) :floorlaugh:

LambChop, you are so good :blowkiss: I saw that but selfishly want more from Amil!

A five minute stretch break - HHJP needs to rush to the back and text Stan and tell him what a massacre just occurred.

I am roaring! HA!!! So glad I didn't watch this hearing because reading it here is as good as it gets.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FABULOUSNESS!!! :)

For those who like my picture books! LOL

Click the blue title bar!
[ame="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Jan32011%20Hearing/March%2023/?action=view&current=ac04464d.pbw][IMG]http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Jan32011%20Hearing/March%2023/th_darkrootbandingonFryedhair.jpg[/IMG"]Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket[/ame]

Thanks NJ for the great pix......the captions are priceless. Esp liked "sweet dreams honey, and thanks for the peek show"........LOL

Shhhhhhhhh! Did I mention the opinions expressed in the slideshow do not necessarily reflect WS? LOL
Just got done with it -- so your timing was perfect!

Had crazy tornado warnings and storms here all through trial, so now I have to go read both threads to see what I missed as all I heard was my weather radio most of the afternoon!

Glad you enjoy them!

what is that on Cindy's wrist??

Attachments

• March 23, 2011 Frye hrg Cindy rubbing eyes.JPG
    March 23, 2011 Frye hrg Cindy rubbing eyes.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 166
  • March 23, 2011 Frye hearing Cindy new haircut.JPG
    March 23, 2011 Frye hearing Cindy new haircut.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 147
  • March 23, 2011 Frye Hrg Cindy new glasses.JPG
    March 23, 2011 Frye Hrg Cindy new glasses.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 148
  • March 23, 2011 Frye hrg Magpie and Lichtenstein and Holly Bristow.JPG
    March 23, 2011 Frye hrg Magpie and Lichtenstein and Holly Bristow.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 145
  • March 23, 2011 Sims about post mortem root banding.JPG
    March 23, 2011 Sims about post mortem root banding.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 135
March 23, 2011
"Snip"

Read more here: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27280335/detail.html

Pipitone said he expects prosecutor Jeff Ashton to attack Logan in any way possible, including noting that Logan resigned last year as the director of the Washington state crime lab after judges lost faith in its blood alcohol tests.
Evidence like what state experts want to present regarding human decomposition have never been allowed in court to help prove a murder case in the past, but prosecutors believe they have a chance.

Ashton has a history of getting groundbreaking scientific evidence into court. In 1987, he obtained the first conviction in the United States based on DNA.
Cadaver dogs were also discussed Wednesday.
Unlike the hair evidence, Perry will not decide whether dog handler testimony can be used in court -- it can -- but the defense wants this specific testimony excluded .
Perry said he will not rule from the bench when the hearing is over. He will issue a written order

Oh my. I never saw the burn, only the butterfly on her bracelet, which I thought was a tattoo. It looks pretty bad. She seems to be accident prone lately after the Mr. Turtle ride. jmo

People were saying a burn...now that I see it it does look like my hiny the time I bent over in front of a space heater and burned a hole in my pants...and got a second degree burn that looked like Saturn.

March 23, 2011
"Snip"

Read more here: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/27280335/detail.html

Pipitone said he expects prosecutor Jeff Ashton to attack Logan in any way possible, including noting that Logan resigned last year as the director of the Washington state crime lab after judges lost faith in its blood alcohol tests.
Evidence like what state experts want to present regarding human decomposition have never been allowed in court to help prove a murder case in the past, but prosecutors believe they have a chance.

Ashton has a history of getting groundbreaking scientific evidence into court. In 1987, he obtained the first conviction in the United States based on DNA.
Cadaver dogs were also discussed Wednesday.
Unlike the hair evidence, Perry will not decide whether dog handler testimony can be used in court -- it can -- but the defense wants this specific testimony excluded .
Perry said he will not rule from the bench when the hearing is over. He will issue a written order

Very interesting about the DUI tests...just today the local Philly news had on that a calibration error in DUI devices is calling into question thousands of cases and I thought oh no not Logan again! He is from the Philly burbs but I don't think he's involved this time.

I was there! ICA was animatedly speaking to her attorneys and grinning a lot. I saw this with Mr.Mason, Ms Simms and even with Ms Finnell. She appeared to be taking pages out of the notebook and refiling them at one point. I think Mr.Mason told her she was doing a good job of that.
CA was writing in a notebook instead of wringing her hands. I believe INSESSION will be at the As house on Sunday for two hours.
Aren't the prosecution attorneys smart and wonderful!!!!
I did see Mr.Sheaffer speak at length to JB in a friendly context. It is a mystery to me how they can be cordial to one another with the public criticism one gives the other. I beleive KB and Mr.Sheaffer are filming something this afternoon or this evening. Stay tuned.

When I was giving my pics captions, it dawned on me -- do you think she could be writing a book? :banghead::banghead: Anything for a buck - sorry, but they lost my faith a long time ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc