2011.03.23 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, CA's new haircut flatters her features :truce:, and aside from the gum-chomping she was well-behaved today. :truce:

Yes, that looks like a burn on the front of her L arm. Pretty big to be a cooking accident, but who knows?

The fact that she was in the gallery today sans GA, and doing a good job of keeping herself under wraps, says to me that she will do anything to prove to the judge that she can and should be present for all of the trial testimony. I don't believe she should, mind you, but she is making her case. :cow:

I am roaring! HA!!! So glad I didn't watch this hearing because reading it here is as good as it gets.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FABULOUSNESS!!! :)

I don't think I could have lasted through this hearing without the thread - some of it was soooooo tedious.....:waiting:

and some of it was incredibly frustrating to listen to......

- Hint - Dear Dorothy. :banghead:

I know JBean got fed up with us for :pillowfight2: and has threatened :abduction: -ah - er - which we respect of course!..... :hot: but it was hard with some of the antics that went on - :laugh: .... :eek: and poor Joypath has bruises on her forehead from so many :doh:

We got very few actual shots of CA - not like usual, and she seems to have taken a cue from ICA and pretty much kept her head down and kept writing, but she was caught popping a gum ball in her mouth. :loser:

But - last word - a much different ICA in court today - she was not nearly as giggly, I only caught her poking JB with her pen once - and I think she has an idea this really is going to go to trial and maybe this is :( and she is going to end up :behindbar but....I want to :gthanks: for everybody's comments - you all made it a good time! :rocker:

When I was giving my pics captions, it dawned on me -- do you think she could be writing a book? :banghead::banghead: Anything for a buck - sorry, but they lost my faith a long time ago!

I was reading one of the comments from one media outlet and someone had mentioned that Casey was going to town writing on that pad, even with it up side down lol. Seems she looked manic today. What I don't understand is why she didn't cry when they talked about the decomposition, a dead body, dogs hitting on the yard and car. Her eyes got real bug eyed at one point, not being mean. But not one tear. Her baby died and she is just sitting in a court room scribbling away acting as if she were working for the defense. JMO

Did HHJP allow the 5,000 pages? I had to step away for a few minutes and missed it.

In case nobody answered what *I* heard (thru storms, etc) was that JB would give JA a list of what in it he planned to use in the morning.

Yeah, sure - like we trust that.......and when is JA suppose to read it and be ready with rebuttal witnesses?
Judge then proceeded to give stern warning and promised to re-read his order about reciprocal discovery and sharing information and if you don't submit by deadlines - it won't come in.

I was reading one of the comments from one media outlet and someone had mentioned that Casey was going to town writing on that pad, even with it up side down lol. Seems she looked manic today. What I don't understand is why she didn't cry when they talked about the decomposition, a dead body, dogs hitting on the yard and car. Her eyes got real bug eyed at one point, not being mean. But not one tear. Her baby died and she is just sitting in a court room scribbling away acting as if she were working for the defense. JMO

Well just guessing, but if you murder your two year-old baby and throw her out like yesterday's trash you're probably not going to feel all that choked up about the word "decomp".

You know, CA's new haircut flatters her features :truce:, and aside from the gum-chomping she was well-behaved today. :truce:

Yes, that looks like a burn on the front of her L arm. Pretty big to be a cooking accident, but who knows?

The fact that she was in the gallery today sans GA, and doing a good job of keeping herself under wraps, says to me that she will do anything to prove to the judge that she can and should be present for all of the trial testimony. I don't believe she should, mind you, but she is making her case. :cow:

I gave myself a burn that looked kinda like that but it was on the iron while I was flipping a garment around I hit the iron and it tipped over on my wrist - the mark was there for ages even though it didn't hurt for long.

i think the bug eyed thing helps prevent crying. I learned a trick many years ago to keep from crying in public, from my female boss. If you open your eyes really wide, or look up without moving your head, your tear ducts are supposedly blocked, so you can't cry. It worked for me several times.

on the other hand, maybe she just doesn't care. . .

Does anybody know what was said today that got someone heaved-ho'd out of the courtroom?

i think the bug eyed thing helps prevent crying. I learned a trick many years ago to keep from crying in public, from my female boss. If you open your eyes really wide, or look up without moving your head, your tear ducts are supposedly blocked, so you can't cry. It worked for me several times.

on the other hand, maybe she just doesn't care. . .

Maybe she's trying to keep herself from crying, but it's "not crying" for herself. I don't think Caylee has anything to do with it.

I gave myself a burn that looked kinda like that but it was on the iron while I was flipping a garment around I hit the iron and it tipped over on my wrist - the mark was there for ages even though it didn't hurt for long.

I got a similar one on my leg during an ill-managed dismount from a motorcycle waaay back in the day.

Given where the burn appears to be, I will write it off to a baking mishap for the time being.

I can't find a link to LDB cross examining Dr. F. Anyone have one handy? Are they not all up yet???

ETA NEVERMIND found it on wesh!

I too noticed the lack of buttons where cleavage was beginning. Perhaps a scarf or a camisole would be brought for her the next time she has to wear that blouse. Targee does sell them ... hint hint.

She is always so cold, leave the prison blues on vs show us her tools of charm, so to speak. Why they didn't make her go change and at least do that is beyond me. IMHO, when she was doing her sorting - she knew darn well she was showing and did it on purpose. JMHO, etc.

It's strange because the pic makes it look fairly fresh and raw. And we just saw her recently and didn't see that mark. Unless she was wearing long sleeves. It doesn't look like a very old wound to me.

People that were watching, was she basically almost showing it off today? Kinda seems that way. I would personally keep it covered. It's just a bit unseemly to be flashing around a wound like that. Tacky. And unnecessary. She may be wanting it to be noticed and talked about. Seems that way to me.

In case nobody answered what *I* heard (thru storms, etc) was that JB would give JA a list of what in it he planned to use in the morning.

Yeah, sure - like we trust that.......and when is JA suppose to read it and be ready with rebuttal witnesses?
Judge then proceeded to give stern warning and promised to re-read his order about reciprocal discovery and sharing information and if you don't submit by deadlines - it won't come in.

And the judge also asked if any of the "background" checks within those 5,000 pages were done by his PI. Judge having just okay 300 more hours for the investigator. JB was not clear with his answer although he laughed. The judge did not laugh.

Does anybody know what was said today that got someone heaved-ho'd out of the courtroom?

drip, this was a young Caucasian male sitting on the prosecution side--at one point he piped up talking about how Japan was God's punishment or some such--CJBP wasted no time in having him removed from the courtroom. It was all over in a matter of 30 seconds or less, and I think WESH had the video clip posted shortly thereafter. HTH!

When I click the blue bar, I just get the main photobucket page, help!

Direct link!
[ame="http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Jan32011%20Hearing/March%2023/?action=view&current=ac04464d.pbw"]March 23 :: March 23 -- As *I* saw it! slideshow by LifeCoachOnTheCouch - Photobucket[/ame]

Sorry, meant to just post the link. http:// <remove spaces> s158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/Jan32011%20Hearing/March%2023/?action=view&current=ac04464d.pbw

Salvarenga -- thanks for saying something, I goofed up that link. It was me, not you but too late to edit. :-(

It's strange because the pic makes it look fairly fresh and raw. And we just saw her recently and didn't see that mark. Unless she was wearing long sleeves. It doesn't look like a very old wound to me.

People that were watching, was she basically almost showing it off today? Kinda seems that way. I would personally keep it covered. It's just a bit unseemly to be flashing around a wound like that. Tacky. And unnecessary. She may be wanting it to be noticed and talked about. Seems that way to me.

Gives her something to write to KC about. "Hope you like the pink shirt I brought but I burned my arm trying to iron it." But it does not look like an iron burn. Maybe she had one of those liquid bandaids on it. Sure looked raw to me. jmo

:maddening::maddening: HELP! Due to circumstances beyond my control.....aka real life continues while the "JB Dog show" was on......I missed the "paws on the ground" testimony! Is it up anywhere? Merci:innocent: (or after the scientific testimony...MERCY in BUCKETS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg