2011.03.24 Frye Hearing - Afternoon portion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we had a gas chromatograph in our labs at kent state! I used them in my pre med sciences!!!!

I usually don't post, but just wanted to agree, that we definitely have a GC at KSU, I am a current Kent State undergrad in the Biotechnology field.

Go golden flashes!!

Can someone confirm for me that the defense team stated the state of mind issue was NOT about diminished capacity?

Here's a cut and paste:

I suppose I would go for the theory that Caylee died in a terrible accident, not caused by any culpable negligence on Casey's part, following which Casey engaged in an idiotic cover-up attempt out of mortal terror of her mother, during which she was able to present a "happy face" to the world by suppressing her emotions deep into her subconscious, a symptom of her mental illness caused by the emotional and sexual abuse by her parents and brother. The "Bella Vita" tattoo was to help her remember the beautiful life of her baby, because the emotional suppression caused by her mental illness scared even her. Caylee was the only thing in Casey's life that ever broke through the mental illness and brought out normal emotions in her, so after Caylee was gone Casey's illness got even worse, explaining her horrifically ice-cold statements to police.

Yes, the defense said NOT about diminished capacity.

Oh my. I hope nobody turned off the stream before they showed ICA looking back at somebody with a nasty look on her face and bunching her fists right before she walked through the door with the bailiff.

All I seen was the back of her head. I couldn't see her face...

Does being maybe being stoned off her gourd during questioning fall under diminished capacity or mental health?

Can someone confirm for me that the defense team stated the state of mind issue was NOT about diminished capacity?

Here's a cut and paste:

I suppose I would go for the theory that Caylee died in a terrible accident, not caused by any culpable negligence on Casey's part, following which Casey engaged in an idiotic cover-up attempt out of mortal terror of her mother, during which she was able to present a "happy face" to the world by suppressing her emotions deep into her subconscious, a symptom of her mental illness caused by the emotional and sexual abuse by her parents and brother. The "Bella Vita" tattoo was to help her remember the beautiful life of her baby, because the emotional suppression caused by her mental illness scared even her. Caylee was the only thing in Casey's life that ever broke through the mental illness and brought out normal emotions in her, so after Caylee was gone Casey's illness got even worse, explaining her horrifically ice-cold statements to police.

I remember that one but blanked it out of my memory as "Ah He$$ No" - way too late for that one! But thanks a lot for the quick recap.

Here's a cut and paste:

AZ, in the name of whatever is holy, if they do use this at trial, you CAN NOT commit hari kari. Please remember that KC was not at all in mortal terror of her mother, and that we really, really need you around this place.

(And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. It's still disgusting, though.)

:maddening:

OMG ! You have got to be kidding me ?

THIS is what the defense is going to try to use at Trial ? ?

This just will not fly !

It will not work unless all the Jurors live in a soap opera world.

Hmmm I posted a defense theory a week or so back that would require a state of mind witness, and would NOT be a mental health defense and would also NOT be a diminished capacity issue...

And if that's the one they go with I will have to commit hari kari. :banghead:

That is why I don't post any of my real work, you know as a doctor/lawyer/programmer/pizza eating squirrel because I know the defense will just come on over and steal my work. :crazy:

Can HHJP be forcibly removed, or would he have to recuse himself like Strickland did? I don't think this trial will ever happen if HHJP is replaced.

Maybe the Defense are going with the Some Other Casey Did It (SOCDI)? It was ICA's alter ego, Zanny

:thud:
Hmmm I posted a defense theory a week or so back that would require a state of mind witness, and would NOT be a mental health defense and would also NOT be a diminished capacity issue...

And if that's the one they go with I will have to commit hari kari. :banghead:

Yikes! I wish they didn't read here. :thud:

If this is the scenario, as AZ describes in her theory, why would JB and AF say it would not require the state to have exams done on ICA? It is definitely psych related and I would think they would have their own expert examine her.

Originally Posted by AZlawyer

Here's a cut and paste:

This might be plausible to an Attorney's mind but a normal average Juror, NOPE!

Maybe the Defense are going with the Some Other Casey Did It (SOCDI)? It was ICA's alter ego, Zanny

Maybe Dr. Danziger just came to the conclusion that Casey really is Zanny - should have asked us, we could have saved them a lot of time!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717