2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I"m a bit tired of HHJP feeling obliged to "help" JB when he is floundering. Will HHJP be feel obliged to argue the case for him also?

he doesnt want ICA to have any recourse to appeal later on due to her counsel. I wonder why he cant fire him :|

Jose can't really have a Frye hearing because all of the science used to interpret the evidence is solid. It is not junk science. So, he is saying he is not attacking the science but the collection methods...

again, a jury will find this insulting. The judge just said to Jose, "if that's what you want to do...go ahead." IMHO: that is how he is going about this with the defense. He knows there is a end to the hall.

Judge - Your motion mostly deals with FRYE. I'm going to allow this line of questioning for different reasons. This way opinions will be on record - If that is what you want to do, PROCEED.

I"m a bit tired of HHJP feeling obliged to "help" JB when he is floundering. Will HHJP be feel obliged to argue the case for him also?

He is giving them the rope to hang themselves. HHJP has been to this rodeo before, he sees what they are doing TRUST ME !!!!:twocents:

And....once again...judge backs down, bows down, tips his hat and blows kisses to JB!!

JA, please don't bother....just sit there and take it.

TH on 'In Sessions' thinks Cindy will be a "sympathetic" witness..He must not know her history? I fear some of the jurors won't either.

Have no fear, CA's true personality will come shining though in living colors.

Did JB actually just say..."my understanding of case law"???

Baez saying that to the judge is like me walking up to a mechanic working on my car and saying, "You know, my understanding of cars says I know more about them than you do, and what you're doing is wrong." Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, Baez? Feeling smarty pants today? Lord.

JB asking DCS for advice...

JB: "Mommy, what do I ask next?"

Is anyone watching cnn.com.live - could you repost the link for me please? Can't get past the budget speech and it is :pullhair:

We don't actually have live links posted anywhere except sprinkled in the first few pages of the AM without Mods discussion, unlike other hearings.

Media player is my favorite.

Haha, JB says he isn't going to take that long with this section of questioning....

My dear hubby comes in sees the bottle and shot glass..."Are you drinking already?" No, just preparing for the afternoon antics. "And why are you wearing the same sweater as ICA?"
oh my...I pour a shot and immediately change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska