2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Frye hearing is gonna roll right up to trial time. Geeez.

Someone needs to gag CM. He does not have a clue what is going on. He cannot even get this right.

It would be a good idea to have Dr. Logan call in on a different hard line next time.

hint hint DT

I am sorry...but changing my prior prediction...

NO WAY IN HECK this trial is starting on time....don't care whether or not HHJP stated it WOULD....

Not a lot of confidence in HHJP standing by HIS word at this point...

What I got from this today -
policewoman - got the garbage, brought it to the bay where it smelled - her car didn't smell when she took the garbage out
CA - now remembers spraying a can of febreeze and putting in a bunch of dryer sheets even though when asked in depo she says she didn't
KF (the first defense guy) - has read all the studies - has his own 'sniffer' that is going to go against Vass' and doesn't do anything himself has his grad students do all the work. He feels he can do canine work but has significantly fewer training hours than Forgey
Dr. Logan - chemist/toxicologist - there to basically say Vass doesn't follow scientific measurements/guidelines but doesn't do human decomposition - he has read all the literature on the subject though
We all knew she cleaned that car...wonder how many hairs she was able to get rid of?

Lessons learned for today by HHJP, and JA - Baez and Mason's word means diddly. :rocker:

No, Judge is just saying play it straight. JB wants to play it unethically and blame LE and anyone in the legal field. Judge is having none of that, rightfully so. IMO.

JB looked way too happy at the end.

Someone reassure me that this trial WILL begin on May 9, 2011.

moo

Casey seemed VERY Happy as she left..glad it was a good day for her :sick:

Caylee's good and happy days have been snuffed out. :furious:

This ALWAYS bugs me, but I dont expect much more - AMAZES me how Casey darts out of that courtroom every single time without even a glance in her parents direction. In all seriousness as someone who lost her mother almost two years ago, I would give ANYTHING to see her face and/or hear her voice JUST.ONE.MORE.TIME.

Sorry, know we're not supposed to go too personal, but just had to get that off my chest.

Cold b!tch.

HHJP did ASK CM yesterday about the time needed today & possibly Sat but good ole CM stated forcefully that the defense had 2 TWO only witnesses for today!

HHJP had asked so he could arranged employee coverage and minimize cost to the court!:banghead:

Right, but HHJP should have realized by now that 2 defense witnesses equals at least 2 days of testimony. Geesh.

Another thought---if HHJP allows all this to come in, then how much you wanna bet that JB and Co. will file yet MORE motions! This trial will not start on time. Just like HHJP renegs on hearings, he will back down on the start date...betcha! :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout