2011.04.01 Frye Hearing (DISCUSSION THREAD) - PM edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be funny to hold a Kathi Belich look a like contest...then unleash about 30 of them in front of the courthouse after each hearing???

CM would dance around faster than a chicken on fire.

Someone needs to gag CM. He does not have a clue what is going on. He cannot even get this right.

Oh but he did :( He knew there wasn't money for overtime, the budget restraints. We knew that really. :maddening: Easy as pie for CM to say it would take no time. He didn't open his mouth once. Then plead ignorance and point at JA as the problem for the time constraints. If he had just shut up and let JB slide this would have been done.

Because he has to pay his staff, the clerks and baliffs, time and half.

Perhaps he shouldn't make hollow promises, then? He's been threatening work on the week-ends since the beginning. Did he just realize the cost involved? Might be cheaper to just require the defense to follow the rules.....and tell the truth....and stop stalling....

Hard line? Is that usual terminology in the States? We always call it a land line.

:floorlaugh: I was just quoting Ms Sims! No, we usually just call it a land line.

I am sorry...but changing my prior prediction...

NO WAY IN HECK this trial is starting on time....don't care whether or not HHJP stated it WOULD....

Not a lot of confidence in HHJP standing by HIS word at this point...

Yep, Baez has been threatening and posturing for months now about "trial delay, trial delay" - he had these dirty little tricks up his sleeve the whole time.

I'm right with you - I don't believe the trial will start on time either. My question is this though, what does it gain the defense to have more delays? This will "eventually" go to trail....Not even the precious Miss ICA can get out of this one.

So is funding/money running out due to so much spent on "experts" by the defense???

Judge Perry is referring to having to pay all the LE, court staff, etc...overtime to run into Saturday. With a tight budget they don't have money for time and a half.

cocktails.jpg

http://www.daydrinkersd.com/cocktails.jpg

Wouldn't it be funny to hold a Kathi Belich look a like contest...then unleash about 30 of them in front of the courthouse after each hearing???

Sort of like the red hat ladies - except knock 'em down and take names kind thing. Wigs suits and Miks - umbrellas? (turnabout is fair play)

We all knew she cleaned that car...wonder how many hairs she was able to get rid of?

Wonder if she used Fabric softener sheets to clean the car...

http://www.howtodothings.com/home-garden/how-to-use-fabric-softener-for-other-purposes

Fabric softener sheets or dryer sheets can double as dust cloths since they are very effective in attracting dust particles – perfect for home appliances and furniture. You can also use them to collect fallen pet fur and human hair around the house, or on your sweaters and clothes. Make sure that you use used, dry sheets for this purpose.

Trying to outrun Kathi B. :crazy:

mitzi :cool2: Quote Respect ~

:floorlaugh: They may all claim to hate it...but it is all their chosen professions...I think Kathi loves the chase and CM might be upset if nobody 'stupid' chased him anymore... :frown:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :giggle:

Judge Perry is referring to having to pay all the LE, court staff, etc...overtime to run into Saturday. With a tight budget they don't have money for time and a half.

A lot of Florida taxpayers watching this go down. They will want to get this trial rolling for May.........OF THIS YEAR!

Have them lined up outside all in the same outfit with umbrellas and a mic!
He's have to run the guantlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members