2011.04.04 Motion Defendant's: For Withdrawal of Appointed Counsel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How come Baez didn't call another one of those press conferences? :waitasec:

Now that you mention press conferences - hasn't it actually been quite a few months since he has actually called one? Or had any comment at all leaving the courthouse? :waitasec:

Maybe it JB! He is not a death penalty qualified attorney! He never thought that they would go with the DP & he is really shocked, in denial!!:truce:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE[/ame]

i'm betting on sims too.. she actually seems normal..
i love her voice.. it's so soothing. WTF are you doing on this case, lady??? get out while you can!

I hope its JB and she gets a real attorney that doesn't believe her lies.

Just for the record, JB doesn't believe her lies, either. The job of a DT is not to argue a case based on truth or lies, the true job of a Defense attorney is to ensure the state proves it's case against the accused, and the defense's job is to try to poke holes in the case. It's what keeps innocent people from being prosecuted willy nilly. The defense should NEVER hide, fabricate, or mislead the court but there are fines lines in some cases. JB is not exactly a top of the line attorney. He's what I refer to as an ambulance chaser. He'd be a great insurance attorney but this is way beyond his ability. No room in this for the games he plays. He's going to get his client convicted even if her guilt couldn't.

That is why in many cases you will see the defense rest with out ever uttering a word in their own case. If someone is innocent, there is no defense so a defense is not warranted. Attacking the SA's case is all they really need to do.

In this case where the circumstantial evidence is so compelling, it's the DT's job to make sure that the evidence is true and points directly to this accused.

Many people misunderstand the job of a defense attorney. He/She does not have to believe the client to be innocent to defend them.

No body likes the defense until they themselves need defending. :twocents:

JB can't choose to quit under that law... without the defendants consent and permission. In other words he can't quit but he can be fired. he serves at KC's pleasure so to speak.

I think if it was JB (or even CM) it would have already leaked to the news media and they all would be leading with some sort of bombshell teasers.

But can KC fire any of them if she wants ?? I don't see her firing Jose ... they are birds of a feather and I'm sure Jose has made promises to her that he'll get her off ... I think other attorneys who have left and the ones still on the team have probably tried to lay out the reality of her situation and I'm sure that rubs her the wrong way ... JMO ... I also think that if Jose was having a problem with anyone on the team that he could get KC to fire them ... perhaps Mason has had it ... it would also be a good delay tactic ... an DP public defender would have to be appointed and come up to speed ..
who knows ... :waitasec:

Perhaps that little letter DS wrote up for JB to avoid sanctions has something to do with her exit stage left?

Just a feeling it's her or CM (calling the judge bias, etc)

The more I think about it...wasn't ICA a little crabby towards JB at the hearing before last?

Maybe she fired his dumb @ss? Nah, she's not that smart. Disregard.

Maybe that's why CM called Judge Perry bias to get off the case from H*LL

How come Baez didn't call another one of those press conferences? :waitasec:

Oh, haven't you heard? Apparently, he now despises the media! :great: :waitasec: :lol:

Maybe Mr Mason decided to catch the next stage outta Dodge. He does have other cases. :waitasec:

Yup, he suuuure does....

2 Death Penalty cases (Anthony & Burt)
1 Fraud/Money Laundering & Grand Theft Case (Greer)
1 Rape/Sexual battery of a (then) 12 year old (Bush)

So, one of the fab four is leaving? Gee it just won't be the same.

I was so amused by the firm of Frick, Frack, Frizz and Finnell.

Maybe it's Assistant Attorney Casey Anthony- she has got fed up with all the unpaid work she is expected to do.. :loser:

So, one of the fab four is leaving? Gee it just won't be the same.

I was so amused by the firm of Frick, Frack, Frizz and Finnell.
Now that's funny:floorlaugh:

But can KC fire any of them if she wants ?? I don't see her firing Jose ... they are birds of a feather and I'm sure Jose has made promises to her that he'll get her off ... I think other attorneys who have left and the ones still on the team have probably tried to lay out the reality of her situation and I'm sure that rubs her the wrong way ... JMO ... I also think that if Jose was having a problem with anyone on the team that he could get KC to fire them ... perhaps Mason has had it ... it would also be a good delay tactic ... an DP public defender would have to be appointed and come up to speed ..
who knows ... :waitasec:

:crazy: :clap:

You know, maybe it is actually CM. He has had almost no role to play except to file motions, which have all been denied.

He looks completely bored in the hearings and sometimes I am certain he has nodded off.

He lost his temper at Kathi Belich several days ago and was severely criticized by his peers and the media.

HHJP has been noticeably less jovial with CM and his good ole boy style.

CM was caught by Bill Schaeffer and many others making an obscene gesture at the prosecutors on the last day of the Frye hearings, which again made press and very negative press.

So out of all of them, it appears CM is the one who is NOT having fun.:great:

So maybe the :bigfight: has gone out of him and he has had it :eek:hdear: with Baez's obvious blunders and need for control when he is obviously out of his depth. It probably isn't CM, but it should be IMO.

I also vote Simms because of a glimpse I caught during Cindy's testimony last week. I think it showed she doesn't believe Casey and it was caught on camera. When Cindy says she removed Casey's work purse from the car.. Simms look at Casey for her reaction..it was an odd and telling moment. Anyone else catch that? CHECK IT OUT @ 1:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxA9G2QC10o
Sure did!!

Jose can't quit, I doubt AF would (too professional), KC doesn't have court appointed counsel, so it has to be CM or DS right?
I thinks it's likely DS.

Jose can't quit, but Jose can be fired by Casey. N'est pas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back