2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks as though there are only about three people on defense side of gallery...

This is just an observation: I wonder if Casey notices that Cindy appears in court with a new (much nice than Casey's chosen attire) clothes each time?

ICA looks stressed, her shoulders are pulled in tight and her facial expressions are very serious.

You mean after she got all her laughter out!

Boy Beach, Ynot....I was just at the sidebar and wham...closed that fast...You must be dizzy with the up and down....:great:

Sims teaching Cheney how to play Bejeweled.

OK. Not really.

ICA is chuckling away periodically - nothing dampens this girls spirits.

And is it just me -- but does LDB and JA not seem to talk to each other or really say anything. Maybe I've just never noticed it.

Another observation: Notice the difference between the State and the Defense during break.

The State is all business. The Defense is like watching a social lunch... animated and giddy for the most part.

You mean after she got all her laughter out!

Boy Beach, Ynot....I was just at the sidebar and wham...closed that fast...You must be dizzy with the up and down....:great:

LOL, we are learning too. Next time I will wait til the sound comes back on to close the Sidebar. Bunch of spilled mimosas in there from everyone rushing back here, and no action! :crazy:

I'm very pleased with HHJP's direct approach today.. cut to the chase- no shenanigans- lets wrap this up, people! Such a pleasant contrast to Wednesdays mind numbing hearing! :)

JB is up. Saying all this talk of Chloroform came from Dr. Vass

JB says that the chloroform came up for the first time in this case through Dr. Vass.

I beg to differ... the chloroform in this case first appeared from Casey's computer searches... did you forget about that, Mr Baez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*