2011.04.08 Frye Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very pleased with HHJP's direct approach today.. cut to the chase- no shenanigans- lets wrap this up, people! Such a pleasant contrast to Wednesdays mind numbing hearing! :)

Judge Perry gave 'em enough rope, now he reels them in.

And is it just me -- but does LDB and JA not seem to talk to each other or really say anything. Maybe I've just never noticed it.
They do every once in a while. I take this to mean they both are so comfortable with each other and know their jobs so well.

JB: Chloroform came up in this case through Dr. Vass.

Ahh....no, it came up b/c your client googled it, and then possibly used it on her daughter, and somehow saturated her trunk with it.

moo

JB is reading from an e-mail shown up on the screen. E-mail asking if there are any pharmaceuticals in the home.

I am loving HHJP today - we are getting a preview of trial attitude me thinks....

JB: reading from a email between dr. vass and vincent.

JB: it is obvious they had investigation information. the way this unfolds vass finds a peak of chloroform and called OCSO. they do not know who ran the searches and do not know if miss anthony was home at the time.

JB is up. Saying all this talk of Chloroform came from Dr. Vass

But it didn't, did it? The tests were done in the CSI lab and it was there that the chloroform levels were determined? Or am I misunderstanding? Dr. Vass didn't come in until the reports were submitted to him.

Thanks,

Mel

If you ask me.....JB is laying out the logical progression of action taken in the investigation. He is making the claim for the state.

Why does it seem like we're going in cirlces? I am so over the chloroform already!

OH OH - talking about the home chloroform searches at the Anthony home - sure you want to go there Mr. Baez?

I wish JB would stay in one spot...namely at the podium...I keep having to turn my volume up and down.

At least Baez pen clicking is at a minimum and he is now holding his own clicky thing to turn his pages....lol

JB arguing that Dr. Vass started the "chloroform hysteria" from taking info from law enforcement

did he just say "alleged scientist"...

JB - Clorloform Hysteria came from these e-mails. Pre-trial publicity

Baez with the "alleged scientist" re Dr. Vass again. This is how the chloroform hysteria started. Started pre-trial publicity.

Baez refers to 'chloroform hysteria'. ???
My advice to defense if they are reading here, lose the power point.

"Chloroform hysteria" now. Didn't he say earlier "Stigmata hysteria?" Guess he's gonna argue the entire case is simply "hysteria" over a missing baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed