2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge Perry looks as though he is literally itching to get out of there. Almost giddy when he asks if there is anything else.

Bless your Honour for working on Good Friday. Opening facts to tell the jury due on Thursday. Looks like we're ready to wrap it up.

Okay - ICA is not talking to her "boys" just sitting there looking nervous. Guess chuckle time is over.

No plea deal. lol, sorry I should know by now she will never plea.

Judge Perry looks like he has an allergic reaction to ICA

Yeah, no plea deal in the works.

Even though they are losing motions right and left, and are on about their 17th incarnation of how they are going to rebut the State's case, they DT is still very, very smug, puffed up and smiley.

They still think they've got this in the bag for some reason. :waitasec:

Funny, I didn't know "delusion" was contagious! :floorlaugh:

No plea deal, imo. JB thinks he has this one in his pocket.

Baez standing up leaning on his briefcase, he can't wait to get out of there either.

Up where? So they obviously all know where the trial is gonna be. How long before it leaks....anyone wanna guess?

ETA: Sorry - I think Your Honour may be talking about "upstairs" my bad.

Did the judge say that the DT will have their backs to the camera? We won't be able to see ICA's face during the trial?? :(

OKaaaaaayyy...so evidently from what HHJP is saying regarding "go up there and take a look at the technology" they all know where they are going now????

What did HHJP just ask. Are ya'll familiar with _____________?

So the defense WILL move to the table with their backs to the wall after all? That surprises me that Casey would agree to that. Doesn't that mean the gallery gets a full on view of her face, then?

I am guessing that KC said some incriminating things or that doctor said some incriminating things and the in camera was JB trying to squash the use of that deposition for anything.

The fact that JA asked to use it for the penalty phase tells me that it is something really bad about KC. I wonder what it is

Why is Jose standing? Why is his briefcase with him ready to run? Bye - he's gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove