2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Ashton is repeating the name Caylee over and over again - Caylee is not being ignored in this hearing.

Oh I agree JA has no problem with Caylee's name. None at all. Mr. Baez on the other hand.....I think as a juror, I would expect to hear Caylee's name from this DT. I hope they figure this out because IMO the way they refer to her is dishearting to say the least.

At least you and I can say her name. Mr. Baez thinks calling Caylee Marie "the child" will some how make the defendant look less guilty. Gosh he infuriates me.

When JB said 'the child' had he been in front of me, I honestly could have done him physical harm. Thank you Jeff Ashton for respecting the victim by using her name and not referring to her as merely the child.

If I had to guess it's because of immoral lifestyle....?

His client is the one who used to bring her daughter to sleep over this young mans apartment in the same bed with them, so all is fair. Time to go pound sand Mr. Baez...

JB saying 5 days is not enough to find a jury - the court ordering if not able to conclude in 5 days is punishment for the defense.

HHBP interrupts

He's been listening to what's being said by the talking heads in the media..

we don't live in egypt mr baez. there is a thing called the first ammendment

~hhjp

gahhhhhh -- the media is not the culprit if you can't find a fair jury. Look in the mirror!

Okay...here comes the outrage...I feel it coming on people....

JB complaining about media exposure...

It is tempting for me too....

Be careful folks. :innocent:

If the media is the culprit to for damage we will suffer...................
I can't believe Baez just said that!

I must have heard differently. The fusian pic with TL would be allowed in if the State can provide a foundation. They can show this as to how ICA was not searching for Caylee Marie.

I could be wrong --

Mel

You're not wrong - that's exactly what he said.

The Fusian picture ARE IN.

JB - The media is the culprit of the bias in this case?

:waitasec: :waitasec:

Judge Perry - We don't live in Egypt or Libya. We have a 1st amendment. I can't legally tell the media that they can't cover or report.

Baez wants a restriction on the media...before or after 48 Hours airs?

How can JB be asking that restrictions be placed on the media when his 48 Hours extravaganza is tomorrow... Ack.

LOL CJBP I do not know how I could legally tell the broadcast media they could cover or not...

JB: Court could consider turning off the cameras in the courtroom.

JB back to media issues. Really????? What about 48 Hours??????

I swear HHJP looks like he is about to burst out laughing! :floorlaugh:

In - provided state establishes relevance at trial (but I got this wrong once already so....)

*provided*

key word... nothing guarantees they can do that. just saying. *I* know why they're relevant but they have to prove it to HHJP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren