2011.04.28 Emergency Media Motion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so frustrated right now I am almost to tears......

This is utterly ridiculous, this trial will never get started. How is this even allowed?

Guess the media called JP's bluff :(

They might as well unchain her and let her walk. She has more rights than we do ...........and we arent even in jail.........

This trial should have been over a looooooooooong time ago!:banghead:

I'm glad I'm not the only one Bon! I had to crack open a beer to cool off. I'm fighting it off also, I'm so mad!!!! How could they do this!!!!

I'm really starting to wonder if the DT isn't involved in this fiasco, I wouldn't put it past them..

I feel EXACTLY the same way!!!

The DT must be doing somersaults right now.......

And JP probably has smoke coming from his ears..........the man can't even make his own decisions without idiots causing a ruckus........

The Florida taxpayers are paying for this trial. They must be spitting fire just about now. I know I am and I don"t live in that state. It is costing them hundreds of thousand dollars. They have to be fuming. Maybe they should let their voices be heard and refused to view these stations. Amazing how everyone one wants a huge piece of this pie.. Amazing how everyone seems to be making a mockery of this case. More amazing and disgusting that they would rather have ratings than to get this trial done and over with. They will have plenty to report on when it starts. Why try to thwart it?
JB and team, this is just one reason why people are flipping mad and not very happy with you or your client to say the least and to put it nicely.

I haven't read the Appeal Motion yet, but assume this goes back to they aren't getting the info on the location of where the jury will be selected soon enough.
What are they going to do when the trial starts?
Are they going to file a motion if they weren't picked as a media rep to sit in court?

I'm glad I'm not the only one Bon! I had to crack open a beer to cool off. I'm fighting it off also, I'm so mad!!!! How could they do this!!!!

I'm really starting to wonder if the DT isn't involved in this fiasco, I wouldn't put it past them..

I'm glad I'm not alone in this.........I am just so frustrated by the whole thing...

And I was thinking the same thing, wouldn't surprise me at all if they were in on this........

She must be in her glory knowing she can cause all this ruckus and get so much attention.........

The Florida taxpayers are paying for this trial. They must be spitting fire just about now. I now I am and I don"t live in that state. It is costing them hundreds of thousand dollars. They have to be fuming now. Maybe they should let their voices be heard and refused to view these stations. Amazing how everyone one wants a huge piece of this pie.. Amazing how everyone seems to be making a mockery of this case. More amazing and disgusting that they would rather have ratings than to get this trial done and over with. They will have plenty to report on when it starts. Why try to thwart it?
JB and team, this is just one reason why people are flipping mad and not very happy with you or your client to say the least and to put it nicely.

I wish the entire state of FL would ban together and show how mad they are about this dog and pony show....

I don't think he will have to delay the trial. I think the appeals court will decide this in about 48 hours. And if it takes too long the appeals court will just say, "Oh well, I guess your appeal is moot. Too bad so sad and better luck next time."

:)

respectfully snipped

This gives me some hope that there won't be a delay.

I'm glad I'm not alone in this.........I am just so frustrated by the whole thing...

And I was thinking the same thing, wouldn't surprise me at all if they were in on this........

She must be in her glory knowing she can cause all this ruckus and get so much attention.........

The reality is she only thinks this is about her (because isn't everything?) The truth behind it all is she could never leave her cell again and people would still be falling all over themselves about this case.

This case is about Justice For Caylee Marie - who would be here today if not for her?

Do we have a name on this *Unusual person* (biting tongue here) who filed the complaint? GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:waitasec: you have a good point! I wouldn't put anything past them!

Okay, starting researching the law firm. It is an international firm..with main base in China. still researching....hmmm.

Neither would I and I think that is why. My blood pressure is going up. My head is just steaming. This is the first case I ever followed. I may not know much about these kinds of proceedings but if this is what they are all like there is something seriously wrong with our judicial system.

Neither would I and I think that is why. My blood pressure is going up. My head is just steaming. This is the first case I ever followed. I may not know much about these kinds of proceedings but if this is what they are all like there is something seriously wrong with our judicial system.

Totally agree, the justice system needs to be revamped, the defendants have more rights than the victim.................

I am getting the impression Holland & Knight are affiliated w/ACLU...if so, well, well, well. I get a real good sense of where this motion started.

So disappointed. Hoping HHJP anticipated this and the appeal process will be brief. Trusting and praying.

It was discussed yesterday what would happen if they appealed but Judge Eaton said it could be settled in a matter of hours; Bill Sheaffer said they could appeal but would get the same answer, so let them appeal. It's only Tuesday, it could be heard and settled with days to spare before the Jury selection starts.

I have followed this case from day 1 and of course I am very much into it. But if this keeps going on and I don't pull myself away from it I'll be the one having the break down before Cindy!

I took a keen interest in this case in 2008, by the time of the so-called funeral in which CA must have cremated an unknown child (she now says Caylee is alive)I threw my hands up, left this case, to save my life. Cindy A. raised my BP ( I am not kidding). I was imploding when I listened to her tapes. I took two years off from this case..just returned the last few weeks or so:banghead:

I took a keen interest in this case in 2008, by the time of the so-called funeral in which CA must have cremated an unknown child (she now says Caylee is alive)I threw my hands up, left this case, to save my life. Cindy A. raised my BP ( I am not kidding). I was imploding when I listened to her tapes. I took two years off from this case..just returned the last few weeks or so:banghead:

I hope you have some meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member