2011.04.28 Emergency Media Motion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Golly....could the DT possibly have encouraged this media protest in any way? Would they play dirty, cause that would make them the DDT...guess I answered my own question.
IMO

This from the news thread!

UGH! This makes me so mad! :maddening::maddening:

Any media who refuses to sign the agreement needs to build a bridge and GET OVER IT! Did they not hear Anything Judge Perry had to say this morning? :banghead:

This better not cause a delay!!! :furious: :furious:

It isn't like he is keeping them out, just be quiet until Monday morning!

I hope the Appellate Court also :denied: :denied:

I'm extremely angry about this, too. One thing that is clear -It appears that Channel 13 cares more about ratings than they care about justice for Caylee. Very sad.

Wouldn't that get potential Jury members excluded if it were known they contacted Media?
Yep, weed out the ones that want their 15 minutes of fame. Lord knows there are and have been enough of those kinds already. :loser:

People who receive those jurors notices and who are potential jury members won't respond to those media inquiries until right time; after the trial. If they so choose to do so.

I'm extremely angry about this, too. One thing that is clear -It appears that Channel 13 cares more about ratings than they care about justice for Caylee. Very sad.

If you do not watch their station or post on their website, they will not get the ratings they want,JMHO:twocents:

From the news thread:

This came from the CFNews13Casey Twitter account. Thought you guys might like to see what the official media badges look like:

a299mx.jpg

It's official! We're credentialed. And we have a seat in courtroom for #CaseyAnthony trial expected to start May 17th
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

I hope they get taken away! :furious:

From the news thread:

I hope they get taken away! :furious:

So what is the point of CFNews13 getting media badges if they are appealing this and possibly delaying this case? They just showed their hand. They don't believe that the case will get delayed at all. Nice, CF. Just playing dirty to play dirty, eh? It's obvious they are not taking a true stand here. Wow, how blatant they are!

I kind of wonder, since this newstation hasn't really been one of the main ones covering the Casey case, if maybe they were chosen to be the one to appeal it so the other bigger stations wouldn't have to and get a black eye for it? And apparently it's not even a serious appeal, just something to save Mercier's face, or show the public that at least they are standing up for something. Whatever. I am so disappointed in this news station. I am not reading anything from their site anymore.

And honestly, I hope they choke on those badges. They can have them! :banghead:

also since the MEDIA ARE SO CONCERNED about the publics need to know I think Judge Perry should allow say 4 news stations into the court room for full coverage and the other 96 seats should left available for the PUBLIC since really the Public are the people paying for the court proceedings and also the media s wages jmo x a

also since the MEDIA ARE SO CONCERNED about the publics need to know I think Judge Perry should allow say 4 news stations into the court room for full coverage and the other 96 seats should left available for the PUBLIC since really the Public are the people paying for the court proceedings and also the media s wages jmo x a

BBM: I agree ... I was thinking the same thing. :great:

I "wish" I were in HHJP's "shoes" -- especially after the media's "insults" that were slung at the Court yesterday -- because this is what I would do:

Give one seat to a local tv station
Give one seat to a national tv station
Give one seat to the local newspaper
And ... one seat to WS !!! :great:

I would tell the rest of the 500+ media who sought credentials: if you want to see the Trial, watch it somewhere else from the live stream ... and to be honest, I do NOT care about your ratings ... LOL :great:

Oh, and by the way ... the other 96 seats are for the individuals who want to see Justice for Caylee !

@ Dog.gone.cute LOL at the "and one from WS" can it be me plz plz plz i would even pay my own flight from Scotland lol

They appealed. See the news thread. Oooohhh that makes me mad.

But a copy of the appeal obtained by the Orlando Sentinel shows a 28-page petition filed on behalf of WPTV-TV, WFTS-TV, Naples Daily News, Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers and the Associated Press.

The filing of the appeal is significant because it could lead to a delay in the start of the trial's jury selection, which is scheduled to commence Monday morning.

Since the hearing, WOFL, WKMG and CFN 13 have each said they did not intend to be part of the appeal. CFN 13 and WOFL initially said they intended to take part in the appeal, but on Tuesday decided against that approach.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-media-appeal-20110503,0,1776456.story

At least CFNews 13 saw the light. What do you suppose changed their minds? :waitasec:

WPTV is WPB, WFTS is Tampa. The Associated Press? Really?

But a copy of the appeal obtained by the Orlando Sentinel shows a 28-page petition filed on behalf of WPTV-TV, WFTS-TV, Naples Daily News, Scripps Treasure Coast Newspapers and the Associated Press.

The filing of the appeal is significant because it could lead to a delay in the start of the trial's jury selection, which is scheduled to commence Monday morning.

Since the hearing, WOFL, WKMG and CFN 13 have each said they did not intend to be part of the appeal. CFN 13 and WOFL initially said they intended to take part in the appeal, but on Tuesday decided against that approach.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-media-appeal-20110503,0,1776456.story

At least CFNews 13 saw the light. What do you suppose changed their minds? :waitasec:

WPTV is WPB, WFTS is Tampa. The Associated Press? Really?

WHY are they doing this??? It matters NOT where this jury selection will take place!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I am spitting nails right now! :furious: :banghead:

Why? The article stated most of the media fighting this are out of town, they don't report regularly anyway, why should a few hours make a difference to them?

That really bothers me?!?! This is a trial about a murdered baby and he wants to come to town raising hell? About what?[/QUOTE

That's exactly what I thought! Isn't it his opinion that lot's of Mothers kill their children and it's not right for ICA to be getting so much media attention over it because she's a young white supposedly attractive female? Is he implying that killing your child is NO BIG DEAL? IMO if she weren't a young, white, supposedly attractive female, she would already be convicted serving her sentense or on death row!!!

I am so frustrated right now I am almost to tears......

This is utterly ridiculous, this trial will never get started. How is this even allowed?

Guess the media called JP's bluff :(

They might as well unchain her and let her walk. She has more rights than we do ...........and we arent even in jail.........

This trial should have been over a looooooooooong time ago!:banghead:

Who will rule on the appeal? Does Judge Perry do it? If he denies it, does it go to the supreme court?

I am so frustrated right now I am almost to tears......

This is utterly ridiculous, this trial will never get started. How is this even allowed?

Guess the media called JP's bluff :(

They might as well unchain her and let her walk. She has more rights than we do ...........and we arent even in jail.........

This trial should have been over a looooooooooong time ago!:banghead:

I feel EXACTLY the same way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members