2011.05.09 - Jury Selection Day One

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA leads with "motion to compel was filed more than two years ago"! Go JA!

I had to shut down my link (can't stand JB's whine-fests). Is he still on?

Oh I wish the cam was on ICA for this talk of decomposition rates and levels of compounds released...

So do we have a total of who was excused, who was subject to recall after today? Numbers, where are you when I need you? LOL.

(And I got caught at work, so I had to go for the rest of the day!)

THANK YOU! And thanks to the posters who alerted the mistaken post.

THIS is exactly why WS requires links for such things.

Until we have MSM info reporting PLEASE do not post things like this without a link to back it up.

Thanks Beach - I think we will see a lot of slanted "bombshell news from now on that may or may not be completely accurate but are framed to attract attention. I was simply reported what we watched at the jury selection hearing, just before the potential juror members were called in.
We may find out differently, but at that moment it was simply a standard inquiry. As if HHJP was saying, we are about to begin this process, and if you are leaning in that direction tell me now and don't waste our time here.

68 were questioned, 21 are returning, 47 were dismissed for cause.

Oh I wish the cam was on ICA for this talk of decomposition rates and levels of compounds released...

Not directly about her (she's not decomposed!) so she wouldn't care! :floorlaugh:

Stall tactic by Baez. A show of hands all who are surprised by this...?

Right. Me neither.

Does anyone know who the lady next to Mr. George is? Not LDB.... I have not seen her before. :waitasec:

My video cut off for a bit, is JA saying JB stalled so long and didn't look into the situation earlier? I love this guy.

Baez-failed he had two years to do this!

Anyone else get the sense that JB has NO CLUE about procedures in cases of this magnitude?....Law school does not prepare any lawyer to coordinate, nor be efficient..on the Rules...Geesh..Casey is in deep do do..CM came on board far too late to get with this program :rocker:

So do we have a total of who was excused, who was subject to recall after today? Numbers, where are you when I need you? LOL.

(And I got caught at work, so I had to go for the rest of the day!)

No more jurors will be questioned today. 68 were questioned, 21 are returning, 47 were dismissed for cause. See you tomorrow at 8:30amby CFNews13Casey via twitter at 2:31 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch