2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: pure opinion. in the last three months i had intended to cite it in my order but I had left it in my office and when I was in my office on saturday, I found it but...you can take his depo mr Baez and you have one, two three, four lawyers...ms. simms was brought on and its not like you are short handed.

JB: not man power certainly. judge there has to be a predicate of reliability...

HHJP: if I am wrong, I have ruled and someone will tell me I am wrong. you can take his depo I will assume you are asking for that...

JB: yes

HHJP: well, alright.

HHJP: well, I haven't read it. Okay ten minute recess. I need to see jury clerk in my office back there.

JA: who should we give these jury instructions to?

recess.

HHJP is "quite comfortable", his "unease is gone" since the database has been produced.

HHJP:Sims brought on board in area of forensic science
- you can take Dr. Vass depo -
JB: we filed motion this afternoon, hearing on oak ridge
HHJP:10 minute break and will read motion

OH my gosh please tell me someone just got a screen capture of JA!!!!

To do screen captures you will press Prnt Screen at the top of your keyboard then you open Paint and click copy paste crop the picture and save. I don't now how to upload them here hope that helps.

Judge is now talking with the jury clerk, probably trying to figure out who the juror was, so that they can have him/her charged.

It just occurred to me why ICA moved away from the guys....I'm sure the "blogger police" told them about all the comments about CM stroking and rubbing ICA's back....

Is Mason trying to get Casey and Baez to kiss and make up?

Seems like she is ignoring Baez today?

All 50 jurors have been excused because they were found to be tainted. New jury pool will be brought in tomorrow morning, and they will work on Saturday, if need be. They are now 1-3 days behind because of the tainted jury.

I'm assuming because Baez couldn't keep his mouth shut and argue about Dr. Vass outside of the potential juror's hearing??

Casey is getting mad, ready to cry talking to CM.
She is so frustrated she keeps touching and picking up everything and putting it back down. Ie the pen, cups... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader