2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the people from yesterday are okay, right? It's just the people from today that were sent home? So they can still get a jury, just not with the people from today?

OH my gosh please tell me someone just got a screen capture of JA!!!!

Priceless :)

9rk8z4.jpg

I'm assuming because Baez couldn't keep his mouth shut and argue about Dr. Vass outside of the potential juror's hearing??
I doubt it.

My personal opinion is the potentials were talking amongst each other, as it's human nature - the problem is they/her/him crossed the line and discussed KC.

So the people from yesterday are okay, right? It's just the people from today that were sent home? So they can still get a jury, just not with the people from today?

Yesterday's group and this morning's were not tainted - those without hardship will be back for voir dire on Death penalty etc

For once KC does not look like she is exchanging jokes with CM!

They will get a jury, its just a matter of time. And the judge has already stated that they will work Saturday if it is needed.

Right, they were sent back home, or work.

The new 50 were brought in after lunch, and it was that new group that was immediately dismissed.

She's about to blow.
Whatever she is venting to CM about, has her all worked up. I've seen her swipe under her eyes with her finger tips a couple times quickly, without looking at the tears. These tears don't matter, there is no one to put the show on for.

wow ... break time ...

It looks like Grandpa and ICA having a serious little chat ...

Hmmm ... wish I was a "fly on the table" ... with "big ears" ...

I'm assuming because Baez couldn't keep his mouth shut and argue about Dr. Vass outside of the potential juror's hearing??

No, because one juror was supposedly talking to the other jurors while they were waiting to be called. So that tainted all of them.

Somebody sure is bummed that their little plan of getting a delay due to a tainted jury room backfired. Yea for HHJP and his backup plans!!! Guess this is why they have the potential jurors split into several groups/rooms.

That's right ICA, you are NOT going to get out of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader