2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RH is talking about Jury selection problems for IS.
Says this Judge can do it...

I know exactly what Casey is doing. She did this same thing with her parents. She is playing them against each other. Right now, Jose is George and Cheney is Cindy.

I love your posts and the way you think!

Why does it not surprise me that CM and ICA's personalities get on so well?
She put a paper in front of AF and pointed to HJBP, so I guess she is going to try to tell her how to do her job right now...:loser:

my predication is that ICA is about throw JB under the bus. She is working it out in her mind how she can use the obvious fracture between them to her benefit. She's not getting something she wants and he's gonna have to pay for it. That's how she rolls. MOO

I know exactly what Casey is doing. She did this same thing with her parents. She is playing them against each other. Right now, Jose is George and Cheney is Cindy.

What gets me is KC accused her dad (and other family member) of molesting her when she was a kid.
Wonder if that was true.

This has to be a typo....... HHJP

OMG.....they filed a motion about Dr. Vass dealing with hair banding.

Anyone wanna bet that DCS sent AF over to block ICA from the camera view based on comments by us NLIBs?

Are they online reading this site? What a bunch of *************-lawyers :great:

One of the potential jurors that was in the waiting room made there rounds to other jurors, about the case. Therefore the judge called all potential jurors into court and asked if they had talked about the case, about a dozen or so raised their hands, and they were all dismissed, because of potential tainting.

I'm thinking the DT wants to delay, delay, delay, and Miss Princess is tired of waiting and wants her celebrity trial to get under way.

And if I were JP, I'd get the whereabouts of the A's, their friends, and anyone else associated with the DT that was not there today. I have a feeling that juror that talked wasn't supposed to be there.

Judge Perry to this new lawyer - I don't answer questions, but I'll indulge you this one time.

:giggle:

my predication is that ICA is about throw JB under the bus. She is working it out in her mind how she can use the obvious fracture between them to her benefit. She's not getting something she wants and he's gonna have to pay for it. That's how she rolls. MOO

Lol! I've been waiting for 3 years for KC's last minute "I want a new attorney!" ploy to delay a verdict.

Judge to Female Attorney: I usually don't answer questions, but I will indulge you this time....

Is this take your intern to work day??

HHJP is allowing her one question but reminded her he doesn't do that.

HAHAHA

I think he is enjoying giving her an "on the job" lesson.

An aside...are those KC's secretary glasses?

Yes ... she certainly is ... I wonder what it is she is mad about ???

Now my view is being blocked by some man ....

ICA and Grandpa still chatting .... oops ... Judge Perry is back ...

Hey - I'd be upset if I found out 50 prospective jurors were sitting around waiting for their turn talking about how guilty they think I am ......:great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02