2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but the defense team still saying not enough time is growing old. Nearly 3 years have gone by, regardless of when anyone signed on. This is not the Court's problem that they cannot get time to do their work.

Rant off.

Saying she got this information last monday and did not have times to make notes -

Gawd my hair hurts............sorry.:maddening:

I continue to rise to the defense of the FBI. JA

Yes you do sir. You do more than your part.

JA - sayign the informations he was lookign for was NOT in the possesion of the state - and wasn't witheld by the state. This is an "ongoing" "incomplete" FBI study.

She wants the study done by the FBI which studied the effects of well water on living hair, which showed a similar effect to death hair banding, in fact two experts originally said this effect was death banding until they learned otherwise. She feels this is exculpatory evidence. HHJP says how long have you been doing this? she says 10years, forensics, HHJP says you have cross examined many experts and found that one opinion is black when another opinion says white.... one Dr will say that behavior is malpractice, another Dr will say it doesn't meet the standard. Differing opionions.
JA going to stand up and set them straight...

Why is the DT bringing this all back up again? They are in the phase of picking a jury. Shouldn't have this been brought up a long time ago?

What the heck does well water have to do with anything? There was no well water in the back of Casey's car! This makes no sense whatsoever!

Wow! He just offered her a compliment folks! Didn't he just say one day this atty would prove him wrong, one day.

Didn't he specific the woman atty not the entire team?

Yes, but he said "IF I'm wrong, Ms. Sims will prove me wrong one day." I take that to refer to a possible appeal down the road. That tells me he knows casey is going to be found guilty. It's obvious to HHJP. So, he's basically saying, "I have made my decision and stand by it. Obviously, if you don't like it, you will appeal it one day after casey is convicted and sentenced. Good luck with that."

WE DO NOT SLEUTH JURORS. Not even jurors who are also witnesses and who cause a panel to be dismissed. JUROR = NO SLEUTHING.

if I cross examine a dr. I have his file, I have emails I have journals and articles he relied on. I was not given those docs by the fbi, I couldn't look at them...I only had a hour and a half and couldn't make notes. there is no reason for us not to have this.

HHJP: response

JA: this info is not in the hands of the state of fl. the fbi has this, I continue to rise and defend the fbi because it has gone above and beyond in trying to give the defense what they need. to determine whether human hair exposed can show decomp...etc. thusfar they have not seen what the expert trained in the area would call post mortum hair banding...the fbi offered to send the information to the field office so that it is still with the fbi. they will let her look at anything she wants...

600 of the 700 photos are of the hair before anything was done to it. mr potrancko who has not been listed wants to look at that and if he wants to testify bring him on and we will cross. the fbi has done all they can do...

JA - They have 600 photographs of a hair before anything was done to it. 600 photographs of A HAIR!

:great:

I wish HHJP would shut this BS down. The days of humouring the DT's whining is long passed, imo.

600 of the photographs are of hair before anything is done to it!!

Patreco...BRING EM ON....

HAHAHAHAHA

She claimed she didn't have time to look through 700 photos.
JA: claims 600 of those photos are of hair before anything is done to it. so it is just 600 pictures of regualr hair.

JA: says the information was volunteered by the FBI and given to the DEFENSE. has nothing to do with the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli