2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNEW it! I called it folks. I knew they would request a continuance!

I wonder if DR. Vass evidence matches GA's grand jury testimony about the perhaps what he saw and smelled on June 24th the return of the GAS cans. This evidence coupled with something else we do not yet know is really damaging.

MO
And the DT wants GA's grand jury testimony bad.

god I cannot stand the way Miss Seeeeems talks. she grits her teeth together and every S is an SH sound. so annoying.

JB will do anything to stall this trial................geez,

but, but, but..........

Good judge. He's trying to avoid the scientific, mind-numbing duel between the experts ala OJ Simpson.

she says two other people referred to the pictures as post mortum hair banding. we need time to read those copies and we need time to talk to each other. we need to attach them to a frye motion. this court has been known to call the fbi and we need that help from you to get the copies from the fbi that we need.

HHJP: did you question mr shaw and hair exposed to well water.

he said it did not look like post mortum hair banding...I am interested in the notes...rather than take his word for it...that's the problem

HHJP: you have been doing this for how long miss simms?

ten years.

HHJP: you have crossed examined experts. they look at the same thing and one say a and one says b. that is common occurance in courts of law. you have medical malpractice ...one dr. says not below the standard one says it is...

yes. there is a difference...I have the notes from the expert, I can ask questions...dr. shaw did not offer all the photographs...she didn't realize it would take a half hour to send the pics in pdf form...this is how I do it a copy on what they have and what...

(personal opinion) she is lying. i can hear it in her voice.

Again, if they were going to pull this stuff, lucky for all that there's a blip in the juror selection - I suppose it would all work out the same time wise, but at least the time is not being lost.

She is claiming she did not have the notes to cross during deposition because she did not have the information about the "well water" causing the hair to seem like a deah hair. Had she had this information during the depo she would have asked.

Watch Sims try to drag this out - please don't let them do it JP.

How desperately do they need this evidence thrown out?

Well I want to know if this witness is charged with obstruction for this. We already know that JB didn't like this jury pool and tried to get it discharged. Let's see how this shakes out.

But just remember Mr. Baez wanted a new judge. And we see how that worked out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks