2011.05.10 - Jury Selection Day Two

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick! ---------> Everyone follow me.......... :couch:

Group Wave every one!

HI! HI! YES WE SEE YOU! YES WE'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU!

Say that louder. It is the prosecution side and not the defense.

I don't know why some people are so quick to post things like that. If you bring attention to it, they will turn the mic off...

One more shoutout for CM's pitiful hearing. Why doesn't he just invest in a MiracleEar?

If they unplug that mic we aren't going to be able to hear the questions.

I'm betting it's the live chats at the TV stations.

What's the matter <modsnip>, afraid someone will verify KC is guilty? Don't worry we already know that! DUH!

HHJP: Just be careful what you say. You're in a public courtroom.

LDB: It's a live feed. Did Jose not know that? Duh

I am going to play devil advocate here and say that I just do not feel that pet ownership creates a hardship in performing a civic duty.

At any given point, it is not unrealistic that this man (or any pet owner) could experience a hospitalization, family emergency, etc where he is going to have to arrange for care for these pets. I would suspect that it would create a "hardship" initially when perusing a solution, but one would eventually be found.

Boarding is not the only solution and if he can't afford it now, what arrangements would he make if he was suddenly hospitalized due to his disability (or other health issue) for 6 - 8 weeks?

Some peoples animals are their life. Mine are!

Just freakin turn off your microphones during the breaks. Is that so hard?

come on Baez and quit stalling! talk in codes if you have too, your defendant knows how to do that quite well.

I don't think it's the microphones, methinks it's someone behind the defense overhearing what's being said.

I agree with HHJP, if you don't want it heard, then YOU need to be cautious about what you're saying in a public courtroom. JB's ignorance continues to astound me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97