2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Mason is objecting to excusing the guy who's dad has cancer. Wow, just wow.

Maybe I am crazy but Conway just started texting....then JB got a text and picked up his phone.

Is Conway helping with jury selection????????????

View attachment 15106

:eek:

I am confused by BC latley. I thought when he quit, he was po'd at JB.

Now we hear him talking of putting Casey on the stand. Really makes one wonder what the heck is going on with them. Chummy or no? :waitasec:

cm makes this thing four times as long as it would be otherwise ... he asks redundant questions and objects to the excusing of jurors who even the judge says he is "inclined to excuse"

arghhh

American Cancer Society has volunteer drivers. My husband had cancer in 2007.

Maybe I am crazy but Conway just started texting....then JB got a text and picked up his phone.

View attachment 15106

The thread closed and my video stalled. Not good.

Why is Conway there? Does he not have any clients? He can sit there all day and not worry about his own clients? Totally bizarre.

View attachment 15106

it's like you read my mind.. i was just going to ask if anyone noticed if Conway was using a cell since I saw him writing on a yellow pad.. i think your probably right

What makes me mad is that the defense has the galls to accuse the grandfather of the murder.
I wonder if Caey's defense ever heard of the words called "ethics" and "integrity"

It disgusts me too.

But ya know, let them do it. It won't go over well if there are any 50 plus's on the jury. Probably piss off others too.

hahahhahah I love HHJP "you had no idea you would be blessed with this event!"

I wonder if BC is working for JB...Off the record.

Man, it's suppertime. If I were sitting all day at the Pinellas Co Courthouse, I'd be gnawing my leg off about now.

Why aren't they asking her which airline and hotel? I bet they would refund or reschedule.

Well, I hope CM's objections go toward his 10 count!
Yeah, I know, doubt it.

IMO

Awww...another vacation plan used as an excuse. She is going to lose 2-3k if she has to serve. puhleeeeese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla